Can cops shoot if you lie down spread out without moving and don't listen to anything they say?

Can cops shoot if you lie down spread out without moving and don't listen to anything they say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw
youtu.be/Mjr0Ts6yORE?t=16m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's basically the same as pointing a gun at them.

link?

In certain circumstances, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

>youtu.be/Mjr0Ts6yORE?t=16m45s

Oh wow what a unique thread I cannot wait to see the discussion!

It depends. If they have body cameras on then no. Otherwise they probably could as long as they don’t do it more than once every 10 years. If they see you commit a felony they can legslly shoot you without arresting you. But the clause is you’re supposed to be posing a threat.

It looked like the guy was trying to reach for something in his back pocket, cop fired not sure if it was a gun.

The AR was a little overkill though, does anyone know what the call in was?

Rifle pointing out of 5th floor window. Turns out the guy was a pest control dude with a new air rifle for killing rodents and birds. He was showing the air rifle off like a dumbass out a window.

Body cameras don't help much when you can just get the court to withhold the video evidence.

that cop, like every other cop, is a faggot with a god complex. very dangerous combo. he needs to hang

Pest control guy fucked up and paid for it. That is always the risk of being a dumbass.

Shills lately are working overtime recently. That 18 billion in shitposting can only go so far though.

you tell em comrade,

Tell me about it. I had 4 cops pointing guns at me once when I was like 15 years old. I did everything they wanted me to do. They could have raped me for all I cared, i came out alive.

anyone who wants to wield that kind of power is not mentally equipped to handle that kind of power. we need robocops

What do?

Yes. Americans are so retarded they have a "failure to comply" law which pretty much means guaranteed prison time if not death.

>KEEP YOUR LEFT HAND ON BLUE AND YOUR RIGHT FOOT ON YELLOW AND CRAWL TO ME OR I WILL KILL YOU

Was it even him though? I thought the pest control guy showing off the gun was a different guy altogether? I could google it but meh.

The jury in THIS case did see the footage.

Not all of it, they saw a cut version, less than the youtube video. They also blocked the YOU'RE FUCKED AR lower from being shown to them.

His basketball shorts were sliding down and his fat guy instincts overrode his survival instincts he didnt want his ass crack hanging out

Why?

Holy fucking kek, listen to the way he talks to this guy.
Fucking pigs man.

>If your hands go into the small of your back or down again we will shoot you.
>Puts his hand on his back, reaching for his waistband
>Gets shot

So where exactly is the problem here?

Please post cut version.

I saw this last night after a 48 hour vidya and bud session. I was confused over the cops instructions because he leaves out the small qualifier words towards the end like "if" and "then". I really thought they told him to crawl over and put his hands behind his back.
I'd have been shot. I wouldn't have crawled anywhere anyway, the best I'd have done is hands up, name rank and serial number. Americans are S&M fruits.

The problem is that the cop intentionally tried to freak him out so he'd fuck up and create a situation where he could justify shooting him. If you want any proof, just look at a photograph of the cop.

do you think it's justified that you die because you didn't follow what some power-crazed psychopath with a gun told you?

Let's cut the bullshit, this wouldn't of happened had it not been for multiculturalism. The militarisation of the police is a product of a low trust society.
You can see the same thing here in the UK, only with Muslims instead of blacks.
It also explains why Americans are garage people.

that white bitch deserved to die.

>be me
>be drunk with my gf in a hotel
>walk out in the hallway to go get some ice or something
>see cops pointing AR-15s directly in our faces
>oh shit.tiff
>cop asks if i'm drunk
>don't know what's going on and don't want to sound like i'm up to no good so i say no
>starts yelling all these orders at me
>he seems to really like yelling and ordering me around
>he seems to be getting an erection
>i'm getting really scared and uncomfortable and i'm fucked up
>just want him to come over and cuff me and get this misunderstanding sorted out
>he yells at me to put my hands up and if i don't keep my hands up he'll shoot me
>ok, follow order
>he then says i need to crawl at him even though i need to use my hands to crawl and he said he'd shoot me if my hands aren't up
>uuuhhh ok
>start crawling like he says
>uh oh, my pants start coming loose
>my pants are going to come off and trip me as they get stuck around my knees
>this cop is really mad and wants me to come close to him
>if my pants come down he'll be angry and yell at me because my crawling will be interrupted
>lol i'm still drunk as fuck
>well i guess i'd better pull my pants up and keep crawling
>reach back to pull up my pants

>The problem is that the cop intentionally tried to freak him out so he'd fuck up and create a situation where he could justify shooting him

Not really. He told him to listen to the instructions and do not make mistakes. The Officer tells the guy to keep his legs crossed, then to push him up to a kneeling position, and Daniel uncrosses his legs, making a mistake.
Then, instead of laying straight back down, he just kneels up completely and lowers his hands behind his back.
That is plain retarded.

>If you want any proof, just look at a photograph of the cop.

Explain.

It was obvious that he didn't hold any firearms or posed no threat. You can't KGB every citizen that broke the law.

Of course they can. They can do whatever they want basically.

>he seems to be getting an erection
xex, nice touch

A FUCKING MANLET
EVERY TIME

The judge said the pic of the rifle would prejudice the jury against the cop. How ridiculous is that?

If several people are holding you at gunpoint and saying they will shoot you when you do not follow their orders, you have to except to get shot when you do not comply. What is so difficuilt to understand about that?
It is irrelevant if it is justified in that situation.

If i point a gun at you, and tell you to not reach for your back, and you reach for your back, what could possibly go wrong right?

What fucking police training involves ordering CLEARLY intoxicated people to crawl at you on the threat of "you make any mistakes and I'll kill you"? There were other officers there, the order should have been "lie on the floor face down with your arms behind your back and don't move, someone will cuff you."

The cop shouting orders is not the one that shot him.

yes

So you'd point a gun at a drunk person and tell them their hands have to be up in the air but also they have to crawl at you? And if that person fucks up on accident you're justified to kill them?

We live in modern USA, mate. I'm sure this was ok in your country half a century ago, but not here.

Because intoxicated people are unpredictable and police officers should not take any chances. Simple as that.

context is a meanie head :^(

hahahaha holy shit he looks like someone that was definitely bullied

They had 5 cops, dude.

If you can't subdue a drunk guy, you shouldn't have your job.

>he had the man in a perfectly prone position with arms out, legs crossed
>he had a partner that could have simply walked over and cuffed him

murder