What is your actual opinion on the Jews?

I see a lot of hatred for them on here, and accusations of them being responsible for a lot of the world's ills, but what do you actually think of them?

Personally, I don't mind them. I hate globalist Jews, but that's because they're globalist, not because they're Jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Eternal Anglo's greatest ally.

jews are not problem, governments are.

I actually like them although I wish they would become Christian. I believe our Judeo-Christian values can be shared with them.
I'm not sure how seriously I should take these claims about jews and marxism since I'm not sure if people here are larping or actually serious.

>"durr I hate globalist Jews, but the others are okay"

I know I'm going to be called a fag but whatever, I don't care what a bunch of larpers say

>but what do you actually think of them?
literally kill em all
Exterminate Jews worldwide with no exceptions or converts allowed, destroy all Jewish cultural sites, references to ideology or culture and literature to ensure that their religion can never again exist

For their collective crime of attempted white genocide and massive slander of above party, as well as slowing mankinds rise to the stars, the jews have had a sentence of internment in camps followed by swift extermination of every member of their species down to the child.
There is room for compromise, we will accept sterilization and outlawing from positions of power in exchange for a graceful extermination.
IF they resist they will meet every horror they wrote of in their lies, from lampshades and soap, to holocoasters and toxic gases. Perhaps we will actually see how long zyklon b takes to kill when only lightly heated as a delousing agent.

>what do you actually think of them?
>I see a lot of hatred for them on here

they look like their DNA failed a long time ago.
they fuck up every society they live in for their own benefit.

They belong in Israel

The Jews are the rightful owners of Jerusalem. The children of Jacob, who wrestled with angels and held pact with God.

>Earth is flat

See, I agree with this.

We can also trap them in israel provided they are kept from telecoms and nuclear access.

if all the jews moved to israel it would be as densely packed in the middle of the sinai desert as.. as.... gaza.
there needs to be more space

That's their fucking problem.

it is almost as if the jews need............ living room

The rightful Jews stopped existing after Jesus died, the Jews today are the Pharisees deceivers in service to Satan and this is made clear multiple times, and the bible specifically refers to later Jews as Pharisees
>We can also trap them in israel provided they are kept from telecoms and nuclear access.
Wont work, too many bleeding heart evangelicals and naive neolibs/neocons that would cry they are being impressed, extermination is the only option unless world governments are all changed and pro-Jew sympathizers are cracked down on

>impressed
oppressed*

why do you people care when Jews try to take over Palestinian land? You don't mind when anyone else is a dick to brown people. Are you jealous that Jews get away with the racist dickery that you're not allowed to?

angle is wrong, not the same hight, kill yourself manlet

they're okay as long as they're jewing the jewish government for my shekels

>why do you people care when Jews try to take over Palestinian land?
Because they drag the US government into their fucking internal politics and are starting shit right after a new US base was built in Israel
> Are you jealous that Jews get away with the racist dickery that you're not allowed to?
Actually i get away with plenty of racist dickery IRL but the issue is Jews interfering in US politics and too much financial/political control

idgaf about palistine or any other middle eastern shit hole.
i only care about what the kikes are doing to america

>Personally, I don't mind them
that's because you've never lived or worked with them. i grew up in a jewish neighborhood and my school was mostly jews. the orthodox are as bad or worse than niggers when it comes to welfare and ebt. even the secular jews hate them. jews will let you know very quickly that they are better than you and that they have a place in the world waiting for them. they network and help each other, get each other into good schools, have great jobs lined up. they will not let you in on their connections. they are extremely dishonest. a guy i knew all my life that owned a business near me hit my car while i was sitting in it. he was trying to park and crushed the back of my porsche. i called the cops and he claimed his employee was driving not him, and that i backed into him. they are pure shit and hate goyim, especially christian goys.

dont have time to explain..lenin was jew, homosexual and fucked trotsky..he caused death of milions..

stalins mother was jew

hitler was 1/4 jew

dont have time to explain just look up the info :)

Read Russian author Gregoriy Klimov...you will understand....i promise:)

Ah, a breath of fresh reality. Fuck off, kike shills. We don't come to our conclusions based on hive-mind games like plebbit or normal fucking sheep citizens. We think for ourselves and come to the same conclusions because we put truth above even our own sanity. Try all you want to infest our boards with bullshit "yeah fuck mudslimes you'll never have Jerusalem" and "Jews have always been alright by me it's just the governments that are problems", and "Jews are the eternal anglo's greatest ally". We know you. We found your tricks. There is no going back into hiding using your usual tricks and we are awakening the masses. Fill the world with your fake, retarded bullshit all you want: It will not save you from the fire you lit yourselves. The day of your genocide is fast approaching. Can you feel the heat of the flames approaching?

They don't belong in Israel that was a british zionist invention.

The regular jews defend Israel and everything it represents and I despise that in all honesty.

Almost everything wrong in the world IS the Jew's plan for us. Israel wants every other country to be bankrupt financially and morally and to be populated by "mud people" who are mutts of every race.

See, you think that your fake agreement will sway any of us. What the fuck do you think this is? a hivemind board? We are a board of truth. We don't come to our conclusions through shaming and consensus. We are the last bastion of free thinkers; seekers. We seek truth and we find you kike fucks behind all the evils of the world. Maybe if you weren't doing all of said worldly evils you wouldn't be caught by truth seekers. The genocide that is coming will be your fault and you will know it is as you burn.

be honest with yourself: if Europeans demanded NATO assistance in removing kebab, would you be mad?

I hate them because they have tried to subvert traditional white culture for as long as they have lived in white lands.

Hitler saw this coming and we killed him for it.

>if Europeans demanded NATO assistance in removing kebab, would you be mad?
Depends on the kebab being removed and if it benefits Iran or their Saudi puppets, i would fully support an invasion and massacre of Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Kuwait or Tunisia for example, but if its more kikery and puts Israel in a stronger position, i wouldn't support it

>Hitler saw this coming
>coming

No he saw it happening first hand. Wiemar was just as degenerate and subverted as we are today.

>benefits Iran or their Saudi puppets
Israel or their Saudi puppets*
fug

any removal of kebabs benefits Israel
as the kebab wanes, the Jew grows in power

Fag

Wrong fagget.

Earth is flat - you are dopey so accepted a globe model without realizing it goes against everything you were taught in school.

Water always seeks to be level.

At what point does something completely level curve around and form a sphere?

On top of that, wtf do you mean the angle is wrong?

Also, was another craft following the NASA craft to take that pic?

Wake the fuck up you goofy cunt.

Derp.

This is the only valid answer to this plague of Satan.

Me either. Im a jew, and a lot of my jewish friends go on pol all the time. The whole jew hating thing seems like either satire or people who are nuts. I generally share the same opinion about most things on this board aside from the jew bashing and whole skin color thing. I think the problem is culture, not race; i dont have a problem with anyones skin color.

>any removal of kebabs benefits Israel
Debatable, if it was just the US killing the Saudis or Kuwaitis and removing their government to cause chaos, i don't see how this would benefit Israel and would likely benefit Iran if the US simply destabilized and left (not going to happen, but still a hypothetical scenario which wouldn't benefit the Jews)

bruh i don't know if you know this but light doesn't curve

>Earth is flat.

Time to wake up.

"Space science" is a new religion based on nonsense pseudo-math and pseudo-science.

People believe everything blindly.

Beware fake news.

>ResearchFlatEarth.

Disclaimer: The real flat Earth movement has nothing to do with Jesus and God which are bullshit fake stories, just like the globe and other religious dogma.
Beware government agents pushing a religious flat Earth agenda aimed to discredit the actual scientific flat Earth movements worldwide.

They covered up pizzagate, they are trying to cover the scientific flat Earth movement up too.

If anybody trots out this Hitler was a Jew kikery irl, they deserve a slap to the face and a knee to the groin. Then you politely and civilly speak the truth to their bleeding ears.

you know what, i actually hope the earth is flat, will make it easier to push australia off it

>Earth is surrounded by Ice which you call Antarctica.

It keeps the water in.

>Research Flat Earth

ZECHARIAH 9:6 And a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

Rocket hits flat Earth dome.

Remember. Snopes is garbage.

low iq faggot

SAGE

Its not about any one jew or any class of jews. Its that their culture teaches them to undermine their host society and seek to enslave all other groups without compunction.

So yes, plenty of jews never have a chance to do great evil but its what they are taught to do from birth. As sad as it is, thousands of years have taught us that they are not willing to live among us as equals. Its their choice, its the nature of their culture. That culture has to die or there cannot be social harmony. That doesn't have to mean genocide, but judaism is antithetical to healthy society.

Nightmare creatures that evolved for 2000 years to deceive us and feed on us and destroy us. They are predators who became what they are because of us, , sort of like a superbug and./or designer virus. If your mind isn't blown by how deeply poisonous and fucked up and outrageously dangerous they are you haven't payed enough attention to them.

Smart, talented, creative, through he roof verbal ability, often personally very nice and-- monsters. It's hard to twist your healthy brain into understanding it. It's like trying to turn your psyche inside out. And they evolved to be that, a kind of psychological crypsis.

>If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men. -- Hitler

Adolf wasn't wrong.

Really?

You dumb as fuck foreign cunt - get educated.
You literally believe you live on a spinning ball Earth eventhough there is zero proof aside from FAKE CGI from NASA?

Fuck off.

>Gravity is a theory - not a fact.

(((They))) give good interest rates on student loans

They are buying xrp thats for sure:)

Checked

Usury should be outlawed as it was before.

bastards

I believe that the Jews from the line of Jacob are still around. I do believe that the "Jews" we see in Hollywood and the high corporate world may be the present day Pharisees. In Jesus' own words:
Revelation 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Intelligent.

You have to be very intelligent to survive thousands of years of mass prosecution and murder. Often people will blame them for things but let us remember that people that persecuted them also hung people for witchcraft, though penicillin was evil, reading and writing was evil... One thing I do know about the Jewish is they value family, community and knowledge and those traits are exhibited by intelligent people. For a fact I know those that had to hide they were of Jewish descent, camouflage and spend their nights int the woods as they were hunted by all. Often neighbors thought some were christian for generations and would share in everything and if one ever found out they were of Jewish descent all those good neighbors would forget the times shared and the bread and turn to hunting them in WW2..! So if your family and you were hunted and segregated through ages would you not become secretive? Would you not seek to advance into every spectrum of society by all means to preserve your children and members of community?

But for all of you Nazi's out there who know nothing of yourself or history, sure many Nazi soldiers were blonde and blue eyed but have you not seen that all who had any power in the Nazi party had black hair?

Hitler was a of Jewish descent, Jews were being killed through out history but by justice they did again go back to Jerusalem.

Anyway, at the core of it Jewish were the ones that were white a minority through the middle east and the world who was ruled by the egyptian and african blacks who indeed were more native and had more time to acquire knowledge. But given Jewish were more intelligent they managed in short time to surpass them in knowledge and keep their crafts secret so they are useful and can survive given they had no strength in numbers.

So when I hear of racist Nazis I laugh with amusement because I know they are fools, but aren't we all at times? We can do better we can learn!

They cant act like man they are bitching too much. But no real hatred for them only to globalist kikes

>white "superiority"

P.s bittching all the time becouse they are moms bois , but thats cultural thing..

Intelligent, tribal, very ethnocentric. I wish they would just drop the anti-white agenda allready. They can have the middle-east, we'll have our europe.

Then we can finally start colonizing space.

Hi user and thank you for your post. Can you tell me what your definition of 'nazi' is? You used it several times, what does it mean to you?

We need to stop Sup Forums from forgetting the evil Jew.

They are parasites

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

so we can nuke it?

Parasites

>Personally, I don't mind them. I hate globalist Jews, but that's because they're globalist, not because they're Jewish.
Pretty much this, although a staggering number of globalist elites are jewish, there's a higher number of non-globalist elites who have fuck all to do with a grand conspiracy. I don't really care what evil individuals happen to have as their various identities. Often times, people willingly take on an identity in order to shield their own individual selves from scrutiny - instead allowing people to express their disdain of their professed identity, as though they're the sole representative of that group.

Yeah but Jewish religion is pretty evil too

Spiritual, physical, and political enemies. They know it but managed to convince a bunch of naive goyim that they are the chosen, that they are allies, and convinced them that their liberalism is because they want to "help the goyim"
Everything that has come from them is a manipulative lie. That includes the bullshit religions.

I am jewish and find this spot on. Agreed.

Convert to Christianity. Fight for good.

The can tell you the origin of the word I may be misspelling this but it is though out from he AshkhaNAZI who spoke Jidish which has much similarities with German and European languages! Now the purpose was to bring about Israel and gather in Jerusalem the old city that is (it once was new indeed)!

Technically they practice old Judaism which is now considered the secret secret branch of the official much similar to Paganism. Rituals are mainly passed on and descendants participate to preserve knowledge, as written history can be destroyed so this way they preserve knowledge which is very scientific!

It is very complex this whole Jewish thing, history is difficult to accept because we all are a little indoctrinated.

I just want to add one more thing, my ancestors had blue eyes and all that... I am not racist nor do I prefer it any other way but often blue eyed blonde people are used through out history as soldiers because they are easily manipulated, are more prone to addiction and ignite easy/anger! In case some are wondering why some marry into darker tones now a days because they want to produce a balance of intelligence, resistance to certain claimant and illnesses and emotional patience less fiery! And don't you all worry they wont go full dark the white race is here to stay!

I know you asked one thing but I felt like throwing all this out there!

Depends on the Jew. I've known a few stereotypical Jews that are the sheistiest people around, and others that are cool. Overall they are breeding themselves out of relevance in America, except for the Orthodox who make up a small portion of Jews. They are losing their insular tendencies, which is good.

Jews in power in banking and media are a cancer, but so is everyone else in these industries. The Jews just make up the largest portion.

Nah, I am fine.

>I generally share the same opinion about most things on this board aside from the jew bashing and whole skin color thing
you just listed pol's core values

> Personally, I don't mind them

> 1 post by this ID

Non political Jews are pretty great. A lot of scientists were Jews. Like Einstein, Niels Bohr and Max Born. Political Jews are horrible though. Complete selfish rats who destroy, divide but mostly suck all the money out of their country and into the Jewish community. Overall they suck