I love diversity now
Lets do away with borders

twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/939223892262113281

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-WfR91ETXo
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ske8_aFJE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Luntz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Name something positive about racial, cultural, and ethnic diversity other than music and food.
I'm waiting.

I'm trying really hard to think of one and I can't.

>le food meme

it's bad for whites

>music
you had one job

>muh food
Gosh it's not like spices and cook books can't be shipped around the world or anything.

dancing

Le ebin leaf post XD

Their music is shit too and really only the Japs have decent food.

>those cheeks
>the guts in that cover photo

Yeah I bet he knows and loves the food festivals

>being this closed minded
You know other cultures have beautiful music too?

fuck, he looks like he has an entire food festival packed away in those cheeks for later

Pretty sure Taco Bell would still be a thing without 15 million illegal mexicans.

Also Frank Luntz is literally a professional propagandist. Why anyone would listen to him is beyond me

MUH ETHNIC FOOD

The jewish naansplaining is out of control

> Frank Logic
> Redefine food as "Diversity"
> Thus, diversity is good

Youre living in the most powerful country on earth that also happens to be the most ethnically diverse

Fucking women.

(((luntz)))

We were the most powerful before the hart-celler act which flooding shitskins into this country for cheap labor for the wealthy.

Dothead and spic food is good

>muh ethnix nood

easy. There are lots of skilled non-whites. Importing them here boosts our economy.

(I don't believe this, but you should be able to refute it.)

>and really only the Japs have decent food
this, along with music

youtube.com/watch?v=9-WfR91ETXo

>Youre living in the most powerful country on earth that also happens to be the most ethnically diverse
And how exactly did diversity make the US the most powerful nation when we've only been "diverse" starting in the mid 1980s? Prior to that the US was over 90% White for over 200 goddamn years. Since the mid 80s, when we opening the 3rd world immigration door, the middle class has shrunk from 75% of Americans to less than 50%. Wages have plummeted and crime within our "diverse" communities has skyrocketed along with welfare spending for those groups.

They are a fucking anchor.

Sounds good to me. I support the free flow of labor. If entitled, uneducated white faggots don't want to pick strawberries, then they deserve to die penniless.

>eats Americanized versions of other culture's food
>thinks he is experiencing the world
peak bugman

>ethnic food
>good

>You know other cultures have beautiful music too?
Burden of proof lies with the one making the claim.

>Americanized
No, other cultures' foods are literally ground beef and seasoning.

Or in the case of Vietnamese food,
two quarts of broth and six noodles.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>liberals base their views on browns from festivals
We are so screwed.

this guy knows you can import food by trading with other countries, yeah? no need to import the actual shitskins too

I love white countries. I was born in a white country. Why would I want to live in a black country?

That's what it's all about.

only people who like diversity are minorities and ignorant shills

More like only the most powerful and wealthy country could support multiculturalism at all. It will eventually bleed us dry.

Easy access to exotic pussy

Besides white girls I've been able to put my penis inside of:

>chinese pussy
>ecudorian pussy
>negress pussy
>yemeni pussy
>persian pussy

Anime.

Diversity is only negative because subhumans produce nothing of value.

>Easy access to exotic pussy
Post your flag leaf

Nope, fellow 56%er. Though one of them was in fact canadian...

I don’t like niggers food or music but they have increased violent crime by 500% in Victoria in around 5 years

They can get fucked 7 foot tall pea head Stone Age mother fuckers !

You probably have aids

Why is that? Most of the girls on that list are more "conservative" than the white girls I fuck. Also, got tested after rawdogging the negress (she only fucks white bois herself, so she wasn't rly high risk to begin with).

sushi is fucking gross, I cook my fucking food

Other cultures have beautiful music (says you) so other cultures should allow said culture to invade en masse (with people who are not musicians) to rape, kill, steal, kill the culture, pollute the national racial makeup, kill people, cause civil unrest, and leech off of their welfare system.
Makes sense. Open them borders NAOWWWW

Because white people could never figure out how to make a fucking taco, it's just too complicated without Mexicans to teach us how! We better let every brown person ever move on in I suppose.

>Youre living in the most powerful country on earth that also happens to be the most ethnically diverse
It was only the most powerful because it had the most whites.

So let me get this straight. Indian food is great. German food is great. These different, but equally delicious cuisines were developed by different cultures. Therefore we over run germany with minorities, so that it can become another India. Now we just have Indian food, no more sauerbraten or bratwurst. Thereby, we, as people who enjoy various diverse FOODS, lose by diversity in people.

The fuck is this guy even talking about?

diversity is so good, i mean mexican food and indian food omg... haha i'm totally not racist now right? those latinas sure have hot asses and black women sure get my temperature a-rising. i'm totally liberal and tolerant now correct?

Food and music are both products of homogeneous racial groups not of multiculturalism

>nips eat nothing but sushi

>THINK OF THE FOOD

when will these idiots be dealt with

A daughter gf

here you go

>America was built off muh ghettos
How fucking retarded do you have to be?

And it's steadily decaying because of that diversity

>A daughter gf
What did you mean by this?

How good's the food though?
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ske8_aFJE

I'd much rather listen to modern Japanese rock than the garbage that comes from America desu. I still respect the classics though.

>Comparing temporary cultural food festivals when the majority of those cultures aren't even around in America to permanent diversity which leads to cultural upheaval.
I hate kikes more,and more each time I see them pull this type of "rational logic".

Welfare for nonwhies

(((luntz)))

>Tfw no daughter to take to soccer practice and care for
>Tfw she will never tell you how much she loves you
>Tfw she will never tell you "I love you Dad"
;_;

>we didn't invent the holocaust for you to inject your own narrative goy

>diversity is great because of ethnic food festivals
>go to one
>the kebabs are made out of little girls

"Diversity" have some beauty in itself. Transcending our human nature and not fighting to death different races which all have their good, smart and beautifull people. But it works only if it's limited to a certain extent, happens by the hazard of history (only Murica apply here) and if it's not managed for decades by suicidal policies and subverted by marxism. Call me a cuck if you want but you cant deny that these things were more harmfull than dindus or spics themselves. America could have been that peacefull multikulti country ruled by whites, it was your destiny but it's mostly just a dream now.

Diversity is the lube used on the dildo of immigration to prep a brainlet so called civilized society for invasion

Isnt this hipster logic? I swear there is a screenshot out there of a post that eviscerates this shit.

under rat ed

>diversity is great because
>sharia law and rape
>tribal people trying to operate in civilized societies
>having to deal with racism
>immigrants having no loyalty to their adopted nations but their people
>babel
>collapse
>extinction of various human races through the invasion of their cultures
>all kinds of logical arguments that people don't say to be 'nice'

>music and food
Most non-white food and music sucks shit. The only other good food is Asian food. Japs and Chinese know their shit.

Fucking Jew.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Luntz
>Ctrl+f, search the word 'jewish'

Anyone speaking well of diversity is easily countered. Ask them what they think of the phrase “divided we stand” it will make no sense to them because the motto has always been “united we stand” they’ll eventually want to know why that’s relevant then hit them with the etymology of the two words sharing the same root. Saying diversity is our strength or somehow makes us stronger/better is a lie flat out. Nothing divided has ever lasted

Again? GODDAMMIT EVERY FUCKING TIME

Uhm like we can just like unite around our shares values if money and Coca-Cola

The ability to approach problems (technological, social, cultural) from a different perspective due to the fostering of multiple different viewpoints.

You can get music on the internet and food recipes are on the internet too.

Literally no need for diversity

>"Sure, rapes have increased over 1000%, there's more than one acid attack a day, we are under constant threat of terrorist attacks and even our leaders and royal family are not safe but I just had the GREATEST shawarma of all time so it's totally worth it"

Diversity is great says the rino as he notices nignogs vote differently

I know in their heads they see themselves as the smartest people in the world, but to the rest of us they come off as deranged.

>arab food
>yogurt soda and dates
>"authentic" mexican food
>DIY "street tacos" with shitty beef, mozzerella and lettuce thrown onto an unfolded tortilla that makes even taco bell look appealing and chocolate water

>redefine ethnic food festival as "diversity"
>Thus, diversity is good

its better than redefining crime as diversity and saying it's good..

Niggers seem to rape alot