QUALITY

Which one is the QUALITY anime of the season?

Hand Shakers.

Hand Shakers

Hand Shakers.

HandShakers

I guess Hand Shakers

Hand Shakers.

Hand Shakers.

konosuba

Okay, okay, guys.
But what has the most QUALITY aside from Hand Shakers?

Surprisingly its not DEEN

I'd say Hand Shakers

Hand Shakers

ok I give it a try!

Konoshitba

Kemono Friends.

Welcome to QUALITY CODE!

to be fair that show is essentially an abortion with an alarm clock strapped to it to simulate pulse that exists to take up that time slot.

Abortions have never been so creatively self-reflective

others user ?

Kemono Friends

We need a 3DCG anime and we are on a real budget this time so lets hire 3D animators dropouts: the anime

sadly I have not saved much but i can tell you they did amazing shit like having an important battle end with a load of stills.

Where did they blew their budget on them?

I don't think it had any budged at all despite having 3 prominent writefags.

They spent and lost a lot of money on Asterisk.

I hope the BDs fix some of this

QUALITY imouto will be a lot to fix!

They had three EDs and two OPs for a 12 episode series. The EDs and OPs look ridiculously good compared to the actual show, so I'm willing to bet that had something to do with it.

Youjo Senki

>Hand Shakers
>checks out the studio.
>it's called GoHands.

I'm still amazed how they managed to fuck this up. Some of the prequel novels are just a load of fun but nothing of it made it in the actual show. And the last but of fun was sucked out by the horrible animation.

Best girl stuck in worst show.

I got the impression that sometime early on, like say, around episode 3 or 4, every single person involved in the project just completely gave up on caring about it, all at once. There's just no reasonable explanation for how the series turned out.

got don't mention it , i Didn't had that Flicker vertigo effect since i flow this Bell407 for 6hours straight with strong light and no cap on my head.

Retard spotted

Weird given all these big names involved with this.

Hime prequel anime when?

Konosuba

That's not QUALITY, it's just ugly and badly adapted.