Should manlets be allowed to become police officers?

Should manlets be allowed to become police officers?

I think you should have to be at least 5' 9 to become one or you might be unhinged due to manlet rage. .

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Ipcx7
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr-KLigOvrs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=QafyGu7zn08
youtube.com/watch?v=kxNrYmlY2hQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White guy here. Love shooting people. And even I think this cop should have been found guilty. God fucking god

I don't care how tall he is. I just saw the video. What in the fuck was that jury thinking.

You shouldn't be allowed to have degenerate tattoos and they shouldn't wear uniforms looking like they're about to go to war

the kid who got shot was an idiot for multiple reasons. he didn't deserve to die but I can't say I'm too upset about it. this faggot needs to hang though. just fucking look at him. you know he got bullied in school.

intentionally bad shill attempt to shill the "shill meme"

>take this whitey
>who a "gud boi" now?
>who "dindu nuffin" now?
>this shit erryday in the streets nigga, get a taste bitch

>Should manlets be allowed to become police officers?
NO
Every manlet i have ever met in the military is a angry napolian who angers at everything

>You shouldn't be allowed to have degenerate tattoos
Thing is there are so many soyboys they have trouble recruiting to tame the nigger hoards

what branch?

I'm pretty pro cop and saw this video, what the fuck was this faggot thinking outside of "i want to kill someone?"

No shill. Just saw the video for the first time about five minutes ago. Are our police such pussies that they were afraid of this guy. Good god. Two police with rifles and a drunk guy in his underwear. Tragically embarrassing

It used to be that you had to be 6' tall to be a cop
the jury wasn't allowed to see the video

I'll give you that 10 black people are shot each year without any reason. TEN. And those police deserve punishment The rest of those niggers resist arrest and create their problems. Ten

5' 9 guy here def not, will become unhinged due to manlet rage. gotta be at least 6' no exceptions

No, they shouldn't.
An effective cop should act as a visual deterrent, preventing crimes before they even happen.
Height is very important in this regard, not only for aesthetics but physically being able to see more.
Short police officers and women are not visually intimidating at all and are less likely to be seen as a threat to a criminal about to commit a crime.
The manlet/female cop will therefore run a higher risk of exposing themselves to potentially deadly confrontations due to their lack of intimidation factor and inevitably require more force to control a situation.
Also the manlet and female cop are usually physically weaker than taller men and will go for their gun a long time before tall cop will.

tl;dr manlet cops are uselss

What's with the shill shit? There's always been a lot of libertarians on Sup Forums that are not ok with police states, obviously the newfags that arrived during the elections muddled the water quite a bit but still

Agreed. Below 6 ft = instant disqualification.

It's good form when you're intentionally making a follow-up post (and not trying to samefag) to quote yourself instead of OP.

of course they should be allowed. In fact, you should actively seek less masculine officers and have more gender quotas to address the problem of toxic masculinity in the armed services

user I understand. I literally just saw that video. Ive seen enough rekt shit to be numb to almost everything except the fucking Mexican cartels and that video shook me. I don't care how I look right now. What the fuck was that. And not guilty?

In Norway you have to be 6'1" to become a police officer. Personally, I think as long as you have the strength, stamina, knowledge needed to be a police officer anyone can

Looks like a spic manlet

>26 year old police officer
>Goes on call for man with a gun
>First in line going down hallway
>Supervisor behind him is calling out orders
>Supervisor keeps screaming that suspect will be shot if he moves his hands
>Suspect panics moves his hands
>26 year old police officer follows supervisor's instructions and shoots

Why are we mad at the young officer? Him shooting was justified. Be mad at the supervisor for putting EVERYONE there in a very bad situation.

All you have to do is have him turn around with his hands on his head and back up to a officer to be handcuffed.

Why the fuck was he told to crawl on the floor?

Yup this guy looks like a real faggot

>manlet
>5' 9
>implying the cutoff isn't 6'

>shot for not playing simon says when theres obviously no danger

>6'1"
That's tougher criteria than SS.

>napolian

You illiterate bastard.

It should be about lean body mass desu. Most cops I see are lanklets or chubby. No one finds a 6ft4 stick intimidating, or a 6ft2 lardass. I agree if its a lean 130 lbs short guy vs lean 200lbs tall guy. Yet desu not that many people want to work as glorified day-care workers for retards and the zoo-pets of leftists -- beggars can't be choosers.

this, the guy was harmless, probably shat himself too, once during the confrontation and once again when he died.

so an entire thread, still completely useless, since not one of you niggers or OP (the fucking dumbass faggot) has posted a video, or link to a story, or even made a fucking summary of whatever the fuck the topic is

how the fuck are you retards not banned for being so fucking stupid and shitting up this board with useless fucking space?

It was the supervisor screaming? Not the defendant? If so, your analysis changes my view because who ever was screaming was acting like a bitch and seemed to have no real command of the situation, as if he was shitting his pants looking at a guy in his underwear with his hands up. He was making me edgy and jumpy just watching it. It wasn't the video it was that screeching

My drill sergeant a self confessed Napoleon complex.

You shouldn't be allowed when you have faggot tattoos like that

Why do you idiots embrace this feminazi meme? Why do you care how tall a guy is unless you're either gay or a feminazi?

Funny you say that. Our senior drill sergeant was a 5'5' spic who screamed unnecessarily

I'll bet if you watch the court testimony you will change your mind. I was raging when I watched the vid, but when I saw the court testimony, there were many many things I had incorrectly assumed. The most shocking thing I learned is that the manlet is not the one yelling in the vid, it's a really old Sgt. I would not have convicted the manlet either.

Sorry for the plebbit link but this is some genuinely informative shit:

imgur.com/a/Ipcx7

Between 6 and 6'10

That's all meme.

Like someone said, #1 factor should be lean body mass. Any police officer should be able to bench 135 for 12 reps comfortably, which is not much at all.

I would bet around 80% can't, regardless of height, sex, race, etc.

>can't feel empathy because victim felt like "an idiot"
>thinks the perpetrator should be hanged not because he is murderer, but because he got probably bullied in school

With that kind of amerimutt morals, wouldn't it be best for the whole universe if you just killed yourself today? You massive deranged faggot

>imgur.com/a/Ipcx7

Great link user. Badass exit wounds.

The lawyer framed the defense around the act of Shaver moving his hand to his waist.

They ignored that Shaver was unarmed and intoxicated and confused by the situation.
They ignored the nature of the officer himself being a raging manlet on a power trip.
They ignored the unusual conflicting instructions.
They ignored that the two officers couldn't even figure out which room they were going to or how to open a hotel room door.
They ignored that the police did everything possible to raise the tension of the situation.
They ignored the fact that automatic assault rifles were not required to arrest an unarmed man.
They ignored the fact that the report of a shooter putting a gun out the window was fault.

This manlet thought he would be a hero who shot a potential mass shooter. He got off on feeling bigger and able to kill anyone who wasn't a tall midget like him.

Just look at his face up close. He looks like a creepy autist who was bullied in school for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vr-KLigOvrs&feature=youtu.be

Yes, more people need to realize this. It was an all around shitty situation. The suspect it waving what looks like an AR out a window so it is his fault the cops are there in the first place.

Then the cops mishandled the whole situation.

Imagine being that officer standing there with that supervisor screaming behind him.

I can't really be mad at the officer that shot. He had good trigger discipline too. When his hand went back to his waist he moved his finger to the trigger and when his hand came up he pulled the trigger.

Both the suspect and the cop that shot him were highly stressed out at that point and why?

Because of this dumbass supervisor that still has a job.

Depends if they're built like a fucking tank but are around about 5'4 then still can still as easily fuck you up

The jury wasn't allowed to see the vid? That explains it all. The cop should be fired, jail time is debatable.

alexander conquered the known world when he was a teenager. if this guy got that worked up over the local pest control person, then he should not be allowed to have the words "you're fucked" on any of his equipment because it's true just in the wrong way

You know nothing of American cops. They are never there before the crime happens. They come about an hour or more after the crime happens to control the crime scene. Cops can not prevent or even respond to crimes. They are just there to control the crime scene while the EMTs take your body to the morgue.

Stop spreading misinformation, leaf. The jury saw the whole video. The court testimony is on YT.

Given the average demographics of American criminals, shouldn't we be encouraging cops to go to their guns more often?

Hitler would have had american cops like this gassed.
He would masturbate to videos of (ops pic) cries for mercy while he smoked opium.

>No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
>No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
>No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
>No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops

Yeah actually that changes a lot. The supervisor was the retard at the end of the video who tried to open the door to the wrong room multiple times. He kept getting the red light indicating it was the wrong key and kept pulling that door handle like it would magically open. Put the key in backwards a few times. Didn't even read the door number and realise he had the wrong door.

Brailsford is still obviously a trigger happy brainless moron who 'just follows orders'. But this supervisor should be fired too just for how much of a stupid asshole he is barking out retarded conflicting orders to drunk people.

These people wouldn't have failed a sobriety test the consequences of which is a fine or loss of licence but he wants to make them pass his little tests which make no sense and have them killed if they fail.

>Crawl on the ground with your hands in the air and your legs crossed while not speaking. Can't do that? Tough luck my friend here is going to shoot you with an automatic rifle. That's what you get because someone made a phone call and said you might have a gun.

Imagine getting gunned down by this try hard tacticool manlet.
Why the fuck is he even in such a position? isnt he only 25? Why isnt he doing more mundane police work, walking the beat, traffic shit etc?
Instead hes geared up in tacticool gear, thinking hes fucking john rambo ready to waste some cunts

Chad with 5'2 Hero Isagawa.

It's not about being able to "fuck you up". It's about the manlet attitude known as "small man syndrome.

Manlets are insecure about their height so they are constantly out to prove they are better or more powerful than others. They have a chip on their shoulder and they are prone to violent outbursts against innocent and unsuspecting individuals.

>I would not have convicted the manlet either.
You are the problem then
They all should be stripped of duty and charged

350 pound bench press. 5'2. RAGE RAGE RAGE

I don't know why anyone gets worked up over the sheer manner in which you die. Whether you die jumping off a plane, having a heart attack, bleeding out, or having a sufficiently heavy potted plant fall on your head doesn't really matter.

The goon murdering the guy matters and is disgustingly immoral, but there's no shame in death in and of itself.

Before you draw conclusions based on a Sup Forums witchhunt, watch the trial testimony. Unless you just like feeling rage, then by all means ignore the facts of the case.

What the fuck are you fighting for?
Is it because you're five foot four?
You'd better be happy with what you've got
'Cause you'll never get any more
Small man
Big mouth

If Elliot Rodger was a cop he'd be this guy

>they shouldn't wear uniforms looking like they're about to go to war
>cops shouldn't be allowed to have cop tools
go back to britian you faggot. every profession needs their tools to do their job

He's a smug manlet that looks like the PC guy.

He should be exterminated for that reason alone regardless of this shooting.

I would like to see the manlet's response when he is injected into the same circumstance as Daniel Shaver.

>He should be exterminated for that reason alone regardless of this shooting.
the absolute state of Sup Forums.

Whoever keeps posting Officer Shaver's address so those darknet cunts can use bitcoin to get him killed needs to fucking stop it

I am watching it right now. Does any of it do a solid job of countering the video? If so, what are the pertinent timestamps?

I wouldn't wish that upon anyone, but it would be interesting. Cops tend to be far less empathetic than the general population, so it's not likely that he has ever given real thought to what it'd be like if the situation had been flipped.

manlet detected.

How many hours a day do you spend on your tiptoes?

Officer Shaver?

The vid i embedded is partial testimony of the shooter, it's the best summary of the entire trial. There are vids of the trial on YT.

The cut off is 6' but I find it funny how even Mad Max is only 5'9.

What a cluster fuck all the way around. They should fire not only those officers but everyone who's responsible for their training. It was like a keystone coppers episode

I'm in the same boat. I had to explain to my wife why her cousin deserved to be shot after charging a cop with Bowie knife outside of Albertsons and even I think this guy was shot unnecessarily.

>Does any of it do a solid job of countering the video?
You need to judge for yourself. I came away convinced that manlet was innocent of murder and manslaughter.

[citation needed]

Basically it comes to Brailsford not really being responsible and the whole ordeal and falls on to Sergeant Langley who was the one barking orders being a panicking incompetent retard who made things more complicated than they had to be.

This.