What's the significance of Trump recognizing Jerusalem as Israel capital?

What's the historical significance?
What's the biblical significance?
Whats the (((real))) significance?

Someone redpill me, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=324&v=76NytvQAIs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He did the right thing. Jerusalem belongs to Israel. However, I don't get it why israelis bombed gaza today...

Revenge.

Fuck off kike

>Trump announces embassy move to Jerusalem
>Lets the Jews get a taste of everything they've ever wanted.
>Mueller finishes up his investigation and starts to go public
>Russiagate turns into Israelgate.
>Mueller discovers a long line of connections with israel going all the way back to JFK and including everything from pizzagate to 9/11 to hollywood to DC. Everything.
>Israel gets exposed on the world stage
>Israel forced to give its land back to Palestine.
>Israel no longer exists.
>The Star gorges itself on clay.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Trump supporters got kucked... uh kike-d.

Someone shot missiles at them first.

It's nothing, all american presidents pledge loyalty as soon as they can.

So is this what they have always wanted? All the plotting, scheming, and jewing for thousands of years has all been for this moment?

It's just a big fuck you to Islam. I don't give a shit either way.

If it means more Muslims and Jews killing each other, I am a-okay with it.

How does this fuck with the mooslims?

Jerusalem is bang in Palestine territory or something so all it does it turn more people against Jews because muh poor sandpeople.
Basically Trump has Israel's King in checkmate while the Israelis are still working out which color moves first.

I want to believe.

They don't want a nation they want the world.

The original UN two state solution, specified Jerusalem was shared between Israel and Palestine. With this, America implicitly goes from supporting the two state solution to an Israel only state solution.

Spooky

Israel deserves your unconditional support. They are the only democracy in the middle east and a strong ally to all western nations.

The book of revelations said a great leader will set Jerusalem as the jewel of his crown has places it upon his (the anti-christ's) head and the world will become enveloped in everlasting darkness.
Welcome to the end, boys.

Your fantasies are really incoherent. America just declared Jerusalem captial. Palestinians would be angrier at America, not Israel. Israel declared it sixty years ago. And with America recognizing Jerusalem as captial. The state of Israel has gained a lot of international legitimacy.

I want to believe.

My country as gone completely to shit and I feel nothing but contempt for the vast majority of my own countrymen; fucking pack of traitorous cunts.

Not kike.

Now everything makes sense. Then their actions are legit.

>strong ally to all western nations.

How?

Really? Can you explain this better? Does it really say that?

No, not was they always wanted... just since Israel was created in 1948 by the CIA to infuriate the muslims in Iran. Learn your history. We were all Kucked with Trump. He is a jew cocksucker. He just came out of the closet.

Triggering muzzies in lieu with Supreme Court upholding his muzzie ban

The only part of your post that gets me interested is: Welcome to the end

Please... launch the nukes.

As a Trump supporter, I'm starting to think that the US might have looked less like pussies with Hillary. In contrast I've said she had no chance for more than 5 years now. Trump is the very definition of cuck Sup Forums. I hope you guys realize that we fucked up now. The jews outsmarted us again. Invest in bitcoin now. At least we can end-the-fed.

historical signifficane: for the very first time Jerusalem is legally (and not just unilaterally) the capital of the jews

biblical signifficance: don't care

real signifficance: when the jews officially and legally control Jerusalem, the capital of 3 religions, they will de facto control nearly all the humanity

>control humanity

Sources?

biblically, its a sign the end times are on the way, cause the jews need to controll Jerusalem to build the temple again. once the temple is built, the antichrist will eventaly declare himself as "god" and continue to desecrate it.

>Someone redpill me, please.
Here's your redpill, you're a shill slider.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

But where is our rapture? Weren't we supposed to get saved before the antichrist's kingdom came?

>created in 1948 by the CIA to infuriate the muslims in Iran

Hahahaha you dumb fucking nigger.... the CIA created Israel in 1948 to fuck with... THE PRO WEST SHAH WHO WAS IN THE POCKET OF THE US AND ONLY OUSTED IN 1979 DURING THE IRANIAN REVOLUTION?

You're the one who needs to "learn your history"... Jesus fucking christ Sup Forums what happened here....?

Does something philo-semitic while provoking kebabs to chimpout.

Third Temple of Solomon. According to the Torah/Old Testament, we're in the end times, and that is one of the main indicators.

I will support literally anything that pisses off mudslimes

It pisses off Muslims, which has the two fold benefit of being funny and likely leading to more Muslim deaths

Do you really need any other reason?

Dude that’s complete nonsense i’m sorry

Okay, thanks for your input. Truly appreciated. Immensely grateful. Powerfully impacted. It truly resonated with me.

It means more dead jews too since clearly more will go jihad for pay.

It was agreed upon initially that it would be shared between the 3 religions. Half of it's supposed to be the capitol the new palestine too if I remember correctly. Plus it's just a slap in the face and reminder that the jews have undue influence over our government as well. The jews should be chased out and banned from washington DC, not catered to.

Well that’s more than your graphic did, several of those are complete stretches

it is the attempt to jump start the race war by increasing tensions It's either going to fucking fail or 10th crusade

>it's funny
>it'll make more dead Jews and Muslims

Jfc Trump couldn't be more /ourguy/ if he tried

Biggest historical significance is that the Saudis, Jordan, Lebanon, and Israel agree and are allies in this.
Meanwhile, Iran is being set up as the fall guy for the remaining terrorist funding and training.

It’s meant to fuck over the EU who are much weaker and susceptible to more countries leaving. It’s going to enrage the muslim world which will force the politicians to double down on PC and scold Trump, which will result in right wing populist movements and strong economies leaving the EU in droves.

If you want to know what the bible thinks- Armageddon. And one of the best things about trumps plan is that it brings the fight back to that region. So who's to say who's the antichrist and who's the modern john the Baptist that sets the shindig into motion.

to piss off kebab

Why Isn't There a Palestinian State?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=324&v=76NytvQAIs0