Fuehrer Friday

Post some Fuehrers. Here is some OC i made today to start it off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9x2VYbifBc
youtube.com/watch?v=-X1xEBMv5wc
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Hkwy9WZEVSA
businessinsider.com/only-known-recording-of-hitlers-normal-speaking-voice-2015-12
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_54T6Sq16A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yGcO6zZ4MRM
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump faggot.

Requesting the F R I E N D S meme but with Uncle Adolf and pals thnx.

Rilly mages you dink :DDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=b9x2VYbifBc

This should be the thread theme btw :)
youtube.com/watch?v=-X1xEBMv5wc

the video?
just search youtube for REICH FRIENDS

pls b patient

thank u fren

>my feet hurt

glad you like it user

I wonder what it was like to be around the Fuhrer...

Was he the center of everyone's attention, or just one of the guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s&has_verified=1

MUST SEE video.

Does anyone know the song in the beginning of this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hkwy9WZEVSA

I am a german living in canada. I can not tell you much about it but my grandparents all saw him live. My grandmother even shook his hand when he was coming for a visit to the company where she was the head of the department. I know it might sound cheesy but I was told that his persona would just awe anyone in his way.He was like a god. Also from his closer circles of people including Eva I read that they were pissed that he spend more time with his dog then with anyone else lol.

>spend more time with his dog
I read somewhere that he was a bit anti-social in the same kind of spergy autist way we were. Idk the validity of that, but I found it funny either way

I'll try and find the article.

My other part of the familiy was there when the Hindenburg took off to NY. It was a huge spectacle that they kept telling me about. They were also very pissed about the way that Germany developed post war.. and that was before Merkel was in charge.

no, best option is to try to figure out the first few words and search for them with the word song. I don't speak German so I can't even make out the first word.

Anyone have the pic of hitlers paintings that got rejected by art schools next to the early modernist shit that was being pumped out of them?

here's that article

>"Murray notes that the merciless Nazi leader was known to offer a weak handshake with "moist and clammy" palms, and was awkward at making small talk."
I found it funny he was reportedly the same kind of autist we were. But at the same time "hypnotic"? Something ain't right.

businessinsider.com/only-known-recording-of-hitlers-normal-speaking-voice-2015-12

I'll do what I can. I'll post here if I find it

the only one I have

thanks, I'm surprised no one asked in the comments section with that high of a view count

>businessinsider
I wouldn't believe a single thing that a ((Murray)) or (((businessinsider))) writes. I did not ask my grandma how firm his handshake was but it left a big impression on her until the end of her life. :)

another MUST SEE video. I have to go now guys. Maybe this thread can be kept alive. Thanks for your contributions!
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Still, it's funny to think he might've been just as much a sperg as a lot of us are. It's comforting in a way.

You're making me want a NatSoc General

I know what you mean :) He was one of us you can count on that. But he was also someone who lived through the horrors of ww1 and got the iron cross for his duties. Stuff we can not even begin to imagine nowadays.

have a great weekend brother. You'll return to Germany one day soon.. where you can raise your family in peace among only ethic Deutsche.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue

>got the iron cross
That's one thing I don't think many people realize, and I certainly didn't until someone else pointed out to me. You NEVER see him wearing any other medals than that Iron Cross he earned in WW1. Just goes to show you how humble he was.

And all (((they))) do is demonize him. I'm not even full NatSoc and I find myself falling more and more in love with this man. He was truly a hero. I'm sure in another timeline he's remembered as the hero he was and could've been, but this one sucks.

Thank you Freund!

always brother

>tfw your ancestors ruined the world

i'm sorry germbros

That's one thing I do have to call him out on. They went a little too overboard with the Swastika. That pic is an example of how tacky they made it look at times.

Am I alone in that?

It's a shame (((they))) killed Patton before he could make it right.

The more I read into him the more I can relate to him, a man as great as him killed by humanity we truly are living in the kali yug

it's about becoming 1945 NatSoc, but becoming what they would have evolved into after 75 more years. Think of how different "Democracy" was when America was formed.
also watch this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r_54T6Sq16A

Would glassing the commies have washed away our sins?

What have you been reading? I want to know more too.

when does it stop

how did they stop it last time

MAKE IT STOP

Read mein Kampf that should be enough, I read about him through the perspective of indian independence the works of subhash chandra bose and how he described Nazi germany and Hitler

the "commis" were not the cause of (((ww2)))
glassing the real global (((problem))) would have been a start.. but you still burned alive through fire bombing hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children. That's your eternal sin to bare
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yGcO6zZ4MRM

God... Germany desperately needs just one strong, unapologetic man to stand and that refused to bow down. Refuses to be silence. One strong man of iron will to lead them back to greatness.

Commies were Hitler's greatest enemy. He hated them with every fiber of his being. Not to mention, Patton would've rebuilt and rearmed the German war machine.

You know when, user...

I'm on volume II right now, and yeah. That little bit about him feeding the mice in his barracks. I literally had to get up and go on a rant to the family member I was with about how I don't understand how anyone that reads about him can believe he ordered the extermination of anyone.

>typo
it's *NOT* about becoming 1945 NatSoc, but becoming what they would have evolved into after 75 more years.

I understood you, user.

I'm planing on spending the next 7 months in monk mode. Getting /fit/ and /lit/ about so many things. Then going Marines and forming a movement when I get out. It's going to be the real deal. Legit uniforms and ranks and everything.

I'll be doing them all proud.

I have to share this now because it gets me fired up every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

Glad you're striving to be the best you can. Don't neglect finding a good woman and making her even better. They are what it's always been about.
>Glory is fleeting, obscurity is forever (no offspring).

I guess we think alike lol.(finding a qt to marry and start a family with) I just saw the video you posted after I sent the previous message on wife'ing up. Love that video/message b t w.

Anyone have that german nationalist party humming song? I swear I heard such a thing before.

Heil Hitler

I would love to find a woman, but I'm worried if I do I won't be able to form the movement I want to. Families take time and money and there's only so many hours in a day. I'm not going to let it stop me from marrying, but she know that I have slightly different priorities than a "normal" man.

Feel free to punch me in the dick if this sounds too beta, but I've wanted a gf since I was 6 just for the emotional connection alone and that never really changed. And now that I'm getting older and especially since being redpilled the idea of having a family together seems like the most intense emotional connection you could have with someone.

I wished we lived in simpler times.

its saturday

*Führer

RIP Mein Fuhrer.

Cozy thread on the greatest boogeyman for Jews around the world.

It's been amazing posting with you goys, but I must sleep now.

To victory, brothers. May we all dine in the great halls Valhalla together one day.

>...since 6 .. emotional connection/companionship
lol, are you me? I started at 9 though.
It's true that you will have most of your attention and emotions diverted towards your new interest (gf/wife) which is natural. The benefit comes from what your healthy relationship produces in you and society (stability). I'm starting to believe we can only achieve victory through creating new life (starting stable families).
When you fight for yourself or an ideal you don't yet possess, it's a one man army.
When you create a family, an entire society fights for your cause on all fronts (they fight at home against (((propaganda))) while you fight directly)

Goodnight brother.. remember what I said find a good woman and she'll fight the enemies coming from behind.
>war until victory

goodnight user

this. makes sense.

tfw

'

'

My god, it's so simple. Why have I never seen Fuhrer Friday??? I remember when Caturday was just become a thing. But keeping with tradition, it should be "post some fucking fuhrers"