These are your Godesses tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tetsuyo666
youtube.com/watch?v=35cif8QsPAs
youtube.com/watch?v=XzxUqMBHR6c
youtube.com/watch?v=9zI4hgK6lyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're angels though.

She was fearless and crazier than him. She was his queen, and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.

I'd prefer this lady to be honest

My body is ready.

Go through this guy's Twitter.

twitter.com/tetsuyo666

Damn...

>not Dragon Ball Super on OP
What a ningen

Great Saiyaman, I need you to do something for the sake of the multiverse. Something you might not be comfortable with.

>one is the angel for a walking talking pink elephant and the other is a angel for the freaking Joker.
I-its... not fair

Only in this scenario the Joker is the weaker partner, kind of weird.

will she get MADs
youtube.com/watch?v=35cif8QsPAs

Did they fuck?

Leave Cabba's virginity to me.

Gowasu better record the tournament and put it on KamiTube.

She was fearless and crazier than him. She was his queen, and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.

I hope we get to see more of this GoD, and also hear him speak. I wanna know just so much more about their universe. And also if this is going to be the Jap-themed universe, the furfag universe or whatever.

Still, what do you lads think about this GoD, his angel and other possible things with him?

Especially since odds are it'll be the last video he'll ever record.

>their angels for the best gods
What's the problem?

Damnit Gordon, I'm not going to rape another universe's God of Destruction just to satisfy your immense hatred of clowns!

Wasnt the angel of this guy supposed to be the angel for the dwarf?

Will get more tails through power ups. However, is the 2 tailed form his original? Who knows...

His Angel is the blandest-looking we've seen so far.

The angel was revealed with Gimli in the magazine, but he's with Tails here. So where's Gimli and what will his angel look like?

>Implying she could beat Vados

TOEIIIII!!!!

>“I am eternal, child. I am the eater of worlds, and of children. And you are next!”

>yfw this is Dwarf gods true form

>
>Best Kai
>not Shin
Shin's cute

>Goku and Vegeta are now vastly weaker than a clown, a pink elephant, a kuriboh and a bunch of blue waifus, and will probably never surpass them
polite reminder

These episodes are so good.

youtube.com/watch?v=XzxUqMBHR6c

LoL

>GoD transformations
It's time!

Speaking of Goku wearing a turtle suit, I want one of the 2 missing GoDs to be a turtle God.

>toyocucks have to wait 3 months for them to catch up before they can join in on the fun

Honestly, good. One of the best things BoG did was take away Goku and Vegeta's "strongest in the universe" titles.

>pichi pichi
what did he mean by this?

If there isn't a Gowasu/U10 special it should be considered a crime

Gimli is inside the green robot.

>not Zamasu

Supposing this is true, how many tails do you think Goku and Vegeta could get through before he's too much for them?

>That clown

The clown will have Buggy's VA. I fucking guarantee it.

If I'm wrong, you can do lewd things to my hand.

Damn...

Reminder that Pitou is a boy.

We're talking about supreme Kai's, Zamasu beats Kibito though

Technically there's no reason why all the gods of destruction must be weaker than their angels

Vegeta can handle 6, Goku 7.

He is just a friend

True, Champa and Beerus are clearly quite lazy. Other gods are definetly stronger.

>Female Broly

I....wat?

To keep them in check, prevent them from going rogue and restore planets.

but how? he does not have any genitals like his father.

why is Whis such a faggot and his brothers are all fucking chads

GREENED

Nah she's real. They wouldn't include some gag like that in a teaser. R-right?

No, he's still a ningen

You coward, next time that freakish clown genocides an entire species and laughs about it, it's on you.

Well, one of the Angels jobs is to make sure their GoD doesn't start rampaging out of control. So while a GoD could be stronger than another universe's angel, it would defeat the purpose for them to be stronger than their own.

and theres still 4 more of these guys we dont know.

best meme of 2016

Are they all Grand Priest's kids?

>Dragon Ball was pretty much dead before BoG
>Now we have a clown God of Destruction

Glorious.

you have fine taste
youtube.com/watch?v=9zI4hgK6lyg

Yes: either he reproduce asexually like a namekian (unlikely, as there are female angels) or the man got some serious swag and a bottomless libido.

Whis and Vados have to keep beerus and champa in check, but at the same time they are their martial arts instructors. Perhaps in time the GoD can come to surpass their teacher, but by that point, however many millions of years that may take, they no longer need a handler to keep them from destroying too much?

Krillin better get his shit together soon. He's been pretty pathetic in Super.

did Zamasu made U10 great again?

He technically counts

we serious here

Can Broly defeat Saints?

I'm faithful to Vados-sama.

If you went back in time to pre DB renaissance and showed fans of DB Brolette, clown GoD, lolangel and SSR Black how would people react to you?

Stop. Just shut the fuck up. Trunks WILL end up with Pan. This is the perfect opportunity for the Goku and Vegeta bloodlines to mix. Nobody seriously cares about some shitty gag character from Dragon Ball, Mai is seriously shit. Trunks deserves a woman who can take care of herself, not a character created as comic relief.

>again
Was U10 great before him? I don't remember that

>genderbent universe

>yfw the reason the Grand Priest is evil is because Zeno killed his waifu on a whim like he destroyed those universes, leaving him a single father.

>timeline that no longer exists
Nice try

yes

>Toryifaggot does what he can to make characters like Gohan and Krillin pathetic
>Now embraces it every week where other character say how useless and shitty they are

Sasuga toryiama amazing storytelling

Please let this be an irrelevant background character. If he is relevant for the arc, I'll drop it. The Batman fags are already ruining the threads.

>Mai is seriously shit
Tell that to Toriyama you ningen

I don't think they'd be very surprised.

>you now realize that because Grand Priest is a manlet, Whis' mom has to have been a beautiful Amazonian goddess.

>Oh I did hear that Dragon Ball ZX had started in Japan

U7 wins.

That's ningen speak, right there

>Trunks and Pan
>not Goten and Bra

Yes there is. It's the angel's job to keep the god in check. Being more powerful than a GoD is a job requirement.

>Tournament where the losers all have their universe destroyed
Somebody needs to stop the Zenos, they're evil, I don't care if they're God.

Is that a female fox?

So yeah, sorry for late reply, but that thread was the one I left before going to sleep.

Anyway, I wouldn't ne surprised if that was the case, there's no way Toriyama would remember who the fuck Broly is unless Toyotaro, anyone from Toei or Takao Koyama himself reminded him about it. He is after all a non-canon character, and if Toriyama has troubles to remember his own support characters like Lunch, much less he's going to remember some bozo he just designed more than a decade ago for someone else's fanfiction.

And this is all taking in account if this female Broly is actually Toriyama's own interpretation of the character, just like it happened with Bardock. Because having this little girl transforming into a muscular monster sounds like something he would do just for shits and giggles.

Through I can also see this perfectly as a Toei stunt to sell another version of Broly or her being just a filler character like Cocoa.

Also:

>Broly is loved internationally

True

>Broly is hated in Japan

Not really, but he's not as loved as the international fans do. Broly for the Japanese is a meme character and a bara doujin material for the fujos. It seems like only little children taking him more seriously in the same vein as that one "his power is MAXIMUM" meme, but well, yeah...

Some of the angels don't have the necklace halos, wonder why?

>twin tailed fox
His opposite universe counterpart better be a blue hedgehog

But she can take care of both herself and Trunks user.

Wait until the end of the arc where they defeat Merged Zeno with the Multiversal Spirit Bomb

''Ok but Goku is a SSJ5 already?''

That goes without saying really, at least in the U6 tournament there was a possibility they could lose since it wouldn't affect the End of Z.

I am curious to see if all the other universes get killed off though.