Little Witch Academia

Episode 3 was a blast

Other urls found in this thread:

tohoanimationstore.com/shop/g/gTASB00246/
youtube.com/watch?v=wl-LeTFM8zo
tv.littlewitchacademia.jp/
youtu.be/HgzGwKwLmgM?t=1m31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So now that there are 3 episodes, will you keep watching or are you dropping it?

where did she get the canon from?

Based Trigger. I didn't think Sundays could be this good again after Re Zero ended.

It's an original show so Trigger made it up. The OVA storyline isn't canon anymore.

hmanga when

subs when

subs when?

DON'T STOP ME NOOOW

I will keep watching but it's probably not going to be my AOTS.

THE MADWOMAN

Akko is no longer cute
I fear her now

Sup Forums wishes they had cartoons this good

Well, I'm only watching 2 series this season, so yea, I'll continue.
This is the better of the 2, anyway.

>broom bondage

pretty lewd

Jesus fucking christ

I don't think I'll keep watching to be honest.
The show seems too western for my taste. Like even with the visuals.

We do.

DAT BROOM GOT RAPED!!

NO ONE WILL MARRY BROOM-CHAN NOW!!

>The show seems too western for my taste.

No wonder I like this show

he can join table-kun at the therapy clinic

So Sucy is best girl, and master mind.

GERO GERO GERO GERO
WAKU WAKU

that young lady is not wearing panties.

Too bad her plan didn't work
She's a shitty mastermind

Table-kun didn't say no.

where da soobs

To bad she has such a shitty team mate. A witch who can't fly a broom? What special ed courses did she sign up for?

A team mate who gets all sort of special legendary items. In the long run, being part of this team will prove to the winner ticket.

How is typesetting and timing being done before the tl is done?

Why is Lotte such a slut?

Typsetting is the fonts they pick for each scene
Timing is noting when dialogue is being spoken
Translation is translation

You figure out which takes longest

okay but seriously when's the subs

>***, 378 of / ***, 404 of (***, 410 pt) [*, ** 0 Reserved] 2017/04/19 TV anime "Little Witch Academia" Vol.1 Blu-ray (First Press Limited Edition)

the ranking is increasing fellas

>using Flip Flappers tongue rather than the one Akko provided to you this episode
why

tohoanimationstore.com/shop/g/gTASB00246/

Damn those that Shiny Chariot rare premium card is going to be hard to get. It's only available as a bonus if you purchase the entire set of BDs from TOHO store I think.

anyone have a link to the show?

>typesetting
Picking fonts and different locations for subs (like sign marks, books etc) can be done without having actual subs. You just put them in the blank spots later.
>timing
I mean, you can hear the characters dialogue, so you know when to start/end the specific line of subs. You just fill those blank spaces with actual subs later down the line

stop whining and learn japanese, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=wl-LeTFM8zo

Lurk more

tv.littlewitchacademia.jp/

Yes.

Does that mean we get another 2 cour season alongside countles figures and other merch?

>Akko sees a cock.jpg

Does LWA even have figurines in the making? Source? I'd like to see them.

you mean decreasing

Figures and merch were coming regardless.

Will the broom be relevant in the future? Akko seems to have "release" it.

Typesetting is actually creating the signs, which means matching fonts and position, tracking movement and clips, and making it look blended in. The reason it's done is because everything is in English already.

Can you be more of a weaboo?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the first instance of conventional magic we've seen from Akko in the entire series, isn't it?

Also I choose to believe that school-issued robes are enchanted to never reveal the wearer's pantsu, rather than Trigger being too lazy to even invent a reason for her legs not being connected to her body.

why are subs for this show always so fucking delayed

They have an special event at GSC's stand on Wonfest this February so figures are definitely coming.

What do you mean by delayed? Who is delaying them?

>I choose to believe that school-issued robes are enchanted to never reveal the wearer's pantsu, rather than Trigger being too lazy to even invent a reason for her legs not being connected to her body
Someone post the pic, you know which one

It will probably come back to her when she needs it.

How exactly are they being delayed if there are no official subs for this?

These things take time user, don't rush it if is hasn't been a day.

Well, she has already spend a good tme at the academy. She must have learned something by now.

>rather than Trigger being too lazy to even invent a reason for her legs not being connected to her body.
the reason = stylization + not wanting to show panties
Don't think about it too long, it's a cartoon. If you'll question this, why not question whether their huge cartoon eyes would regularly dry out

Trigger are just learning from the best.

>30%

I guess I'm just spoiled by HS/Crunchy rips

Quality subs user. Don't rush it.

I didn't question it, I acknowledged it and chose a satisfying justification.

Holy shit. Haven't watched this episode yet but
>Akko can do normal magic without the special wand
>is taming some sort of living broom ala Aladdin's magic carpet
>rape face

Is the bullying finally ending?

This, its no different than Gutts being drawn with no penis like a Ken doll. No one gave a fuck, and the author did it himself.

You know, now that I think about it...
LWA could do Trigger a lot of good to have on the resume. I mean if this is something that grabs westerners attentions, whats to say that someone here doesn't approach them with an idea to a longer series (likely over netflicks or something).
Man, they really are in no position to fuck this up.

>Is the bullying finally ending?
>Haven't watched this episode yet
Oh boy you are in for a fucking ride.

The bullying continues

I'm surprised she bothered to learn a spell that wasn't in her shiny chariot cards. Though if she didn't she wouldn't even last a semester in the school without flunking all her courses.

>Haven't watched this episode

you're going to be in for a fucking treat

Fug.

So is Lotte older than Sucy and Akko?

She was treated like she already knew how to ride the broom but Sucy and Akko had to learn together.

>Pubrish
I thought Tattun was on English QC here.

Lotte attended the Luna Nova school before (the equivalent of middle school). Akko and Sucy just transferred in.

Because she was already a student before them.
Pay attention, man.

So she finally became a semen demon?

Everybody but Atsuko knows how to ride a broom already, do you not remember the first episode?

He types out the translations for texts. Doesn't mean he handwrites it if it's handwritten.

Akko comes from a non-magical family, so she had no opportunities to learn how to ride one.

Sucy clearly gives no fuck about magic and is only passionate about poisons, so I imagine learning how to ride a broom isn't high on her priority list.

Maybe he is mocking the nips?

Enough!!

Meant for

>first instance of conventional magic we've seen from Akko in the entire series

In the TV series, yes. She used her wand a lot in the OVAs.

killing catgirls

youtu.be/HgzGwKwLmgM?t=1m31s

2nd episode established that Ursula wants to mentor Akko. Has she done any actual mentoring right now? Looks like its Lotte who's the one mentoring Akko like a good senpai.

She also rode in the first episode.

Is this accurate Sup Forums?

Still waiting for more Constanze

It looks like Ursula tries to help mentor Akko in this episode, but Akko is going wayyyyyy too fast for Ursula to really get a chance to sit down and chat with her. Ursula does manage to give Akko a book on learning how to ride a broom though.

She kinda wants to, but being close to Akko seems to bring back memories she doesn't want to remember right now. She only gave her a broom and a book to help her learn how to ride it, but kept her distance for the most part.

Little Flop Academia.

Pubrish is the name of the publishing company.

see the time stamp in link and sync it with the webm

Man, I really don't understand modern memes.

Subs where?