POL NEEDS TO EXPLAIN THIS RIGHT NOW

Best excuse wins

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_of_the_purse#United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Executive Branch has no control of funding

Excuse one
>trump had nuffin to do with it!

It's because of the retarded tax cut. The government will need to start shutting things down since the government has much less tax renevue coming in now. Ideally we would cut foreign aid instead but I guess that's racist :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_of_the_purse#United_States

Fuck the veterans, just like everybody else. Why should I have to pay for their shitty decisions, I didnt ask them to get ptsd from blowing up ragheads for the jew, fuck em

Clearly the VA eliminated funding for one of their own programs. No where does this say Trump told them to eliminate funding.

agree. use it as an excuse to pay less money for nigger breeding programs in africa

Go kill yourself you absolute mong

So you’re saying it’s called trumps VA for no reason? He has nothing to do with ANY decisions they make?

Veterans with money buy guns.

Guns are bad.

The power of the purse belongs to congress, not the president.

Stupid nigger paid no attention in government class I see.

It's called the Trump VA by the journalist because the journalist wants to concisely link Trump to something that may be perceived as unpopular

Fox did the same thing with Obama

Well, considering the VA is staffed by a bunch of pencil-pushing affirmative action hires whose jobs are frivolous to begin with, I assume he's just trimming the fat. The Hill will obviously frame this as negatively as possible, but they're most likely just upset because a bunch of dinduishas are losing their paycheck for sitting behind a desk and snarking at veterans all day.

he thought it meant virginia

>homeless vets
they either have mental issues or they're nignogs/women

obviously in both cases money would be spent better elsewhere; the first through health care services, and the second through tax cuts letting me spend it better

(cont)
Furthermore, the title of the article describes the purported goal of the program, not what area of funding has been slashed or whether the program even works. If the program is turning into a money sink that turns up very poor results, it should be cut. If it's been found that a lot of the funding has been going towards padding the pockets of bureaucratic higher-ups, it should be cut. These are just examples of possibilities. Because I do not know the details of this program, I can't really speculate on what actually happened.

But the one thing I'm certain of is that whoever made these cuts did not wake up one day and say, "Hmm, how can I most effectively hurt homeless veterans today?"

Most of them will be employed again when they're drafted for the unprovoked attack on Best Korea

>posting headline
>No link to article
>Leaving out any context or details
OP is a fag

>The power of the purse belongs to congress
right, right... and who controls congress?

right.

Or addicts

Not even funny, fuckwad.
May you rot in hell forever?

You’re a fucking idiot

There's a reason Trump refused the draft, he didn't want to be a welfare leech his whole life.

you may try arguing anytime, user.

>Ideally we would cut foreign aid
And the Holocaust Memorial Museum.

>homeless vets

so the mentally disabled, emotionally broken, antisocial losers who got kicked out/left the military because they who hated every minute of it but still want street cred for being there?

you have to be a complete fuck up to come out of the armed forces in 2017 and need to go on welfare/get housing assistance.