This little Kisama will get a S2 and you will watch it

This little Kisama will get a S2 and you will watch it.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-16/kabaneri-of-the-iron-fortress-smartphone-browser-game-reunites-staff/.106553
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-15/kabaneri-of-the-iron-fortress-gets-new-anime-in-2018/.109932
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't even watch S1

Will they finally find a cure? S1 went off track with Biba and that whole mission didn't accomplish anything.

I'll watch the first 7-8 episodes and then drop it.

Best kisama.

I just watched this series last week and enjoyed it very much. I can't wait for season 2 and to read the novels.

It's not confirmed that the new project is an Anime.
It could be as well a mobile game.

The color palette of this anime makes the girls too lewd.

There is already a mobile game coming out this winter. animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-16/kabaneri-of-the-iron-fortress-smartphone-browser-game-reunites-staff/.106553
The 2018 project will be an anime. animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-15/kabaneri-of-the-iron-fortress-gets-new-anime-in-2018/.109932

What novels? Are there translations for them?

I particularly think it would've looked better without the brown filter on everything. Colorful things are nice.

There are two gaiden novels, one of them coming out a week from now. No translations. One is a prequel, the other one takes place between episodes 6 and 7.

As long as there is fan service, I will watch!

Her & the MC weren't even wearing the restraints around their neck at the end
Dunno if that was intentional, an animator cock-up or some sort of "deep" metaphor for them being free now or whatever

No, I won't. Didn't even watch Season 1. Fuck off.

Oh fuck. That's great. I hope they sort out the problems of First season and create an actual plot now.

Maybe some kind user might translate it.

I can summarize them if you want after I read them. I probably won't provide a full translation though; novel translation is pretty time-consuming and I'm behind on other projects.

Will she get filled with white stuff in S2?

A summary would be great if you made it user.

did mc fill her belly yet

I will be very disappointed if she doesn't. These two belong together.

Literally the only good scene in this show.

Meh I just want a romance if they show some tongue-twisting kisses.

Most anime nowadays shy away from showing kissing. In this case it may be even less likely because of their age gap. I still hope there will be romance, even the most innocent kind, because their chemistry together is so good.

Of course I will. S1 wasn't phenomenal or anything, but solid enough to make me watch a sequel.

I will probably drop it around ep2.

Well it was a very pretty show but the story let itself down and everyone just didn't care about how good it looked because they ruined it all with Biba.

I'll watch it and expect the worst.

I wished she would been MC's imouto in disguise, it's just mediocre anime now.

They better just stay on the train this time. The pun is convenient; this series went off-rails as soon as the main cast got off of the train.

I'll watch season 2 of SnK, of course I'd watch season 2 of this.

I want to see more of this shameless glutton.

I watched the first season for her so of course i'll watch it, Mumei is love.

The backgrounds in the BD of this anime were top tier, even more than P.A. Works and KyoAni.

I want more muscle.

I enjoyed all the muscles on display in this series.

Good taste user.

Nah, I think S1 was enough.

That faggot Biba better stay dead.

Most likely both Ikoma and Mumei got "cured" of the bloodust but still retain their power as Kabaneri. They still need blood to survive but there is no risk of turning full kabane/smoke colony anymore

They will bring him back as a steampunk half-cyborg.

What steampunk weapons do you want to see in S2 anons?

Fullly functional prosthetic arm on Ikoma.
And Super-robot Koutetsujou

>tfw he'll be back as an ally

She has a good character design.
Show was average. 5.5/10

An European knight for Kurisu to have sword fights with.

this

my muscle in her muscles

I'll watch it and I'll continue fapping to her all the while.

>Waste of character design: The anime

I'd rather watch a SoL spinoff of this anime.

The SoL scenes were the best part.

I don't think it should be an anime at all. There's too little time in a season to adequately explore the world and its characters. A novel series would be perfectly suitable though.

Waxing the Kisama, Whipping the Kisama, Slapping the Kisama

ARMPITS OF THE SEASON