This is what the average "white" person looks like in America in 2017. Notice the large...

This is what the average "white" person looks like in America in 2017. Notice the large, non-whtie mongrel nose and other non-white features showing Negroid or Mongoloid ancestry.

So I ask, are American's "white"?

better mongoliod then black ass lazy genes

She looks like Goebbels. Was Goebbels a mongrel?

70% of the American population is white, the 56% meme is just satire.

Goebbels was a kike.

>This is what the average "white" person looks like in America in 2017.
except it's actually not

>trying this hard to be canadian

T. Mike "flying crow" chang

>this guy is white

please.

ayy

lmao wtf leaf

That's just a raccoon-eyed underage chick with horrible makeup skills. The avg. american is much more likely to just be fat than a race mutt desu.

Oh and btw have you looked at our own problems? I live in the GTA.. fuck me it's awful.

Goebbels was of obvious semetic ancestry. He looks right out of Nazi propaganda.

Could you guys possibly force this meme any harder? its been non stop for weeks already, every day ten threads a day about 56% meme.

>t. Chinese - Amerindian - Irish - Anglo hybrid

>This is what the average "white" person looks like in America in 2017. Notice the large, non-whtie mongrel nose and other non-white features showing Negroid or Mongoloid ancestry.

>So I ask, are American's "white"?

>force

not forced. factual.

Ameri-mongrels are real.

Youre right. Theyre definitely more tanned and/or black.

schnauzers are vicious little fuckers when they want be

Its funny dude. Dont be a crybaby faggot.

she is beautiful

I could empty muh balls into that bitches mouth

Damn InuitInuia looks like that?

Le 56% Ricans

Assuming she is over 18 though.

>/leftypol/ thinks whites will embrace communism if they can be duped into believing that they aren’t white
These threads are even gayer than the black dick spam that they like to spam sometimes.

Well, what is clear is that you are a jew. When we get to weimar levels of degeneracy and finally rebel. Lets hope we don't have a zionist like hitler at the helm but someone who has the balls to resolve JQ.

It’s a leftypol commie d&c thread, no one actually believes that Americans aren’t white.

Ironically, the marxists are so racist that they believe that if they trick people into thinking they aren’t white, then they’ll drop in IQ like normal shitskins and this be susceptible to communist propaganda.

its a dead meme

This and it's painfully obvious that this is the intent. Give up, you fucking cuck faggots.

Yeah she really looks like a chink and a nigger to me, you really got us americans

>admitting that non whites have the largest military and gdp in the world
welp

big lips, large nose and thick eyebrows... these are so common even in blue eyed blonde american ""whites"'". mutt will deny this

>White people aren't white
Okay /po/, keep eating yourself.

>common in blue eyed blonde americans

Youre not even trying anymore

>mfw i will never be able to impregnate InuitInua
>mfw I will never ever be able to cum on her thicc eyebrows
Just fucking kill me right now. Put a goddamn bullet in my skull.

totally organic I swear goys

She looks like a bird

>Ironically, the marxists are so racist that they believe that if they trick people into thinking they aren’t white, then they’ll drop in IQ like normal shitskins and this be susceptible to communist propaganda.

Mean, but sensible. Truly the dog of patricians.

Didn’t get it

hispanics / arabs are classified as white in the US, hence it's no joke at all, more likely you're not even 50% white

Reminder that the Nazi leadership was no different than us.
>Ugly
>Fat
>Autistic
>Mutts
Heil Hitler!

Its not anons fault there aren't many whypipo left in leafland... probably hasnt seem one before.

Fuck thats me sister

Have you ever been outside of your basement?
>flag
Nevermind

holy cow are those gray roots i see? i didn't think inuit was that old. the fact that she's never been in the sun must hide her age well.

she looks familiar

Ugly?
Hitler was beautyful.

Shes a QT,

It's actually what pure germans and anglos look like. Barbarians.

There's a reason hitler wanted to replace all white people with a nordic type. It's hard to sell an image of strength and sex appeal when you're a rat like race that is a competitor to and enemy of the jews that they have a proper fight with, rather than an envy of. The discount kikes.

t. jew

Those of central europe are literally the same kind of people as us. An ancient mutt race. Tribes mixed ages ago, and the result was refined into dark haired,big nosed, beady blue eyed, conniving cunts who nonetheless considered themselves superior. Only the ones to the far north remained pure enough to retain their identity. All nordic typology in central europe is a result of nordic admixture, not the true white race showing through. Nordics are highly evolved through isolation, not the genetic founders of any race. Everyone else, you, me, we've been 56%d too many times to have made any progress in the looks department.

Hi jew.

You're full of shit. California fag here. Calling Bullshit.

What do you want? A big ass jew fucking nose fag boi

kek