When will this alishafaggotry stop

when will this alishafaggotry stop

Other urls found in this thread:

kiraleshoot.tumblr.com/post/132078427863/interview-just-a-part-of-it-translation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is wrong with that? She is cool. No one really stand out in this anime besides the loli, fire spirit, Rose and Alisha to an extent.

More like, when will the show stop sucking Rose's cock, jesus.

She will get married to Sorey in the anime cause UFO learned Waifu shilling from Nasu

Because god forbid they dare not pander to the fujoshi

>Fujos
>giving a shit about Alisha
She's the reason they didn't buy the BDs

Sorey's part was the most boring thing this episode.

At this point, UFO seems retarded enough to actually do it. Can't wait to see the fujo butthurt, it'll be Kannagi-tier. Not as bad as the sponsors's butthurt though because S2 will be a bigger flop than S1

Hate to break it to you, but Ufotable are the ones who produce the BDs, so if they don't sell Ufotable will have to cover the losses for it. Bamco has licensing and the rights to produce and make money off of any Zestiria goods sans the anime, which they're doing, and quite well might I add, since they've essentially divorced themselves from the anime.

The only ones being hurt by Ufotable is Ufotable.

I just want more of besiria at this point.

They are OTP

I'm going to laugh my ass off if Ufo changes the ending. This shit is already flopping anyways, might as well fuck everything up.

the boys are the only interesting characters in this, the girls are either garbage like alisha or weirdly out of place like rose. at least the boys are somewhat appealing.

screencapping this

Crashing this anime, with no survivors

massive shit taste

best boy reporting in

His hat is stupid

you're stupid

What if they don't change the ending?

I wouldn't mind it, Mikleo is best girl anyways.

I marathoned this shit 1 week ago and i actually got blue balls since there was no relationship development between alisha and sorey, guess since this shit is flopping ufotable is going to fuck up even more.

>sorey
>relationship with a girl

>muh waifus/husbandos
How about developing the plot and characters that actually matter instead?

Fuck off Baba

Wait, did Alisha reappear or something? I thought this was supposed to be a Rose arc.

Boy you're putting your hopes in the wrong couple.

There's more Alisha suffering.

Why not watch LWA instead? It's actually fun

Can't wait for the episode where Sorey kills all his friends.

If they did that they'd be "pandering to fujos".

at this pace they wont even get up to that

I'm really worried they're going to cram a shitload of content and bumrush the rest of the story.

Even worse, Zaveid will only be in 2 episodes.`

The anime is doing it's own plot already. The game plotline is irrelevant now.

Not really, it has a lot of anime original bullshit, but it's still very loosely following the game.

Even if it's doing it's own thing, the plot still isn't advancing. They're still in the first third of the game.

They're definitely going to skip a lot of shit like the trials and probably the iris gems. They'll go to Pendrago, resolve the Cardinal issue fused with Rose and Dezel's revenge thing, get Zaveid and squire Rose, Alisha's plot in Ladylake with Maltran, getting the real story from Mayvin and then going back to Izuchi for the final battle.

Oh and probably do the dragon battle in Glaivend, which resolves the war before Izuchi.

I don't even expect them to do that much, with their pacing they'll probably skip Edna's brother.

I didn't play the game so i watched this anime without knowing anything of the characters, liked alisha a lot, and then realized sorey and alisha are like friends of the same gender.

Why do you think they made her a squire at the end of the last season?

Ufotable actually altered the Sorey so that he would actually give a shit about Alisha. in the game he had a habit of forgetting about her.

When second cour flops too.

Reminder first cour didn't even hit 3k.
Alisha is a flop waifu!

Much like how Baba last minute altered everything so that everybody would give a shit about Rose.

That was a sidequest anyway. I can see them totally forgetting about him.

That's some sad shit, I expected Sup Forums to be all over her, but even Sup Forums has the gay for Meebo it seems. I never thought I'd see the day when Sup Forums turned into Sup Forums. Next we'll be having constant threads for shota incest yaoi with yaoi hands and all male shows with male harems and threads about who should win the gay bowl.

Tales became Tales of Homosexuality for a while now ...

Dont expect relations outside Fujo shipping.

Arisha compilation when?
he says her name like every episode

Pretty much, but as far as we can tell, Alisha was never going to be important. The plot that the creators had planned for her was about how toxic she was Sorey, before realized that she was shit and moving on.

Superior Alisha ship reporting in.

Sup Forums isn't that crazy for this anime as a whole though. Also you can't expect the whole board to be over her when there's tons of top tier girls this season and she's pretty boring.

Alisha is a boring pile of shit and Zestiria is incredibly unpopular.

Only Zestiria was extremely Homosexual. The closet to that was Richard and Asbel. Otherwise their has been some fan-service for Fujo , but not that much.

The only thing she has going for her is her design and even that's not all that impressive. The only people who've ever cared about Zestiria are fujos.

Why are there so many gaijins?

I like Alisha. But I also like the other characters. I like them enough to wish they turned this into a legit harem (as opposed to the modern pseudo-harem where there are multiple girls sure enough but no reciprocation of love to them). My favorite girl is Alisha so far in the anime, she seems to have had the best chemistry with Sorey so far from what I've observed.

>The plot that the creators had planned for her was about how toxic she was Sorey, before realized that she was shit and moving on
Nah, that's just Baba's retarded plot to justify why she had to go. None of that ever made any sense.

Can the show mirror them any harder than this?

You work for Bamco?

b-but muh ufotable animation!

do you?

No user, the script writer admitted that Alisha was always meant to be toxic to Sorey. The Zestiria guidebook explains what she was originally meant to turn Sorey into a hellion.

>people don't want this beauty to win
It's okay, he wins irregardless.

I can get behind that.
Most anime girls are boring cookie cutter garbage, including and especially most of the ones this season. Some are in disguise as fake interesting girls, but people still only care about what they can fap to unless it's supposed to be "storydriven" like Tales. But then it's Tales, Tales has shitty writing front to back, but people pretend that it is good in some places. It's just "better than the average game" at best. It's just lowered expectations.
Zestiria sucked as a game, too.
Not surprised, but I think her hair is pretty nice.
Harem probably would have been an improvement, sadly. And I actually dislike harem anime. I just can't give credit to Tales when its contemporaries like Fire Emblem have way better writing behind it AS WELL as waifus. Namco just doesn't have the power for writing talent.

Three episodes into the second season and they haven't even gotten to Pendrago yet?
Is there a third season coming or something?

Prove it

Back to your homo ice skating. Shoo shoo.

holy fucking shit wrong webm

Go ahead, no one else wants the Soreybowl anyway.

Okay
>. However, Alisha is a normal human, and she has to face the reality that she cannot measure up to Sorey. The girl he meets after that, Rose, is less of a 'heroine’ than Sorey’s 'foil’. Mikleo, Lailah and the others would tend to think about their problems the same way as Sorey does, so Rose is the character who views things differently, assisting Sorey who has just learned about his limits from his parting with Alisha.
From the script writer's interview

kiraleshoot.tumblr.com/post/132078427863/interview-just-a-part-of-it-translation

Also from Maltran's profile
>She became the teacher of a dreamy and pacifist princess, and pretended to support her. Then, she pushed her to oppose the pro-war ministers so that the war would happen faster.

>Once her true nature was revealed, she tried to kill the princess to taint the Shepherd with malevolence,

Alisha was always meant to be a failure.

>Watch anime whose fanbase is mostly just fujos
>Don't expect people to like the fuccboi

You are pretty stupid.

I wish things were done differently. I love the character designs and voice acting too. The setting has potential. But in terms of story it's just lacking and feels somewhat sterile, or artificial. I want to see more characterization, especially through deeper interactions between the characters.

If there was a harem subplot, prioritized right after the main plot about saving the world, I would have no problem with that.

>If there was a harem subplot, prioritized right after the main plot about saving the world, I would have no problem with that.
And that's the problem, Zestiria was never a harem but Ufotable likes to treat it as one.

>Once her true nature was revealed, she tried to kill the princess to taint the Shepherd with malevolence
That isn't Alisha's fault now, is it?

Can you prove that's from the guidebook?

'Irregardless' is not a word, but Meebo does win the Soreybowl and Ufotable doesn't dare change that.

Is that you, Tuna?

>Then, she pushed her to oppose the pro-war ministers so that the war would happen faster.
If this is legit, this script writer is retard.

It's more of a Rose harem if at all.

It's page 29, from Tales of Zestiria World of Guidance Official book.

It was her fault for being a gullible little moralfag, Maltran last words are her criticizing Alisha on it.

I mean Sup Forums you retard.

There are lots of things with Namco's writing that anyone could say "I wish things were done differently" because they aren't really that stellar. The best Tales game really is just no better than what I said, "better than the average video game". Even Ys is better, and that's saying a LOT, considering the quality of writing Ys usually has but they're generally consistent with great soundtracks.

It's missing the further explanation, that was given to it. Basically Maltran didn't stop Alisha from pissing off the other nobles, which just pushed them further into Bartlow's pocket.

>Fujos don't post on Sup Forums

Did you miss the Yuri on Ice general or are you fucking blind?

>It was her fault for being a gullible little moralfag, Maltran last words are her criticizing Alisha on it.
Maltran's a backstabbing bitch. Why would anyone care about her opinion?
This script doesn't seem to make any sense.

Zesty is a garbage game written by committee

>but Ufotable likes to treat it as one.

But not all the way. If there's any hint of a harem plot in this anime, it's very ambiguous. There's no actual explicit romance at all yet. But like you say that's the problem here.

>However, Alisha is a normal human
Why does this imply that Rose isn't just as much of a normal human bean as Alisha?
Her having just as much resonance as Sorey who was raised to be a Shepherd and lived among them all his life is plain retarded.

It's easier to kill Alisha first or side with the nobles directly.

Alisha was my fav girl from the last year, sadly things like YoI are way more popular here.

Zestiria is a garbage everything. Nobody could find a way. A lost cause.

Dude Sorey, a random guild member, the only council member who isn't corrupt, and several characters all criticize Alisha on the same thing.

Alisha is just shit at getting people to listen to her because she's too much of a moralfag, pic related is hows she views things.

Maltran was a moralfag like Alisha, and it resulted in her turning into a hellion.

Alisha made Rose her bitch through moralfaggotry though

i mean she still murderhobos when the Princess is away, but that'll just make Alisha spank her harder later

Oh they tried, hell Rose in the game doesn't even bother to try and kill her. All that maevolence in the shrine was caused by being so callous with her speech.

The "its time" general is full of fujos btw

>There are lots of things with Namco's writing that anyone could say "I wish things were done differently" because they aren't really that stellar.

Yeah I know, it could be said of almost anything. I'm just kind of bummed since I've invested my time into this stuff already. At least I get to talk about it with Sup Forums.

>Ufotable tones down on fujopandering and causes first cour's flop
>convinces secondaries Sorey/Alisha might be happen
>Anime will end like pic-related anyway
It's like they're rusing everyone who watches this in a way, sasuga Ufotable.

Yeah In the anime where they took away all her flaws.

I honestly didn't follow that series so I have no idea who the audience is. It just sounded like something otaku would be into with all the yuri.

Most yuri only series are garbage and anything Sup Forums overhypes TENDS to be garbage so I don't really waste my time until I accidentally catch something interesting from them.