Daily reminder that ALL police (no exceptions) are power tripping former C student high school bullies who take...

Daily reminder that ALL police (no exceptions) are power tripping former C student high school bullies who take government welfare to shoot innocent people for the thrill of it. They are bloodthirsty pigs whose only goal is murder and oppression.

If you support police, you should be rounded up and imprisoned.

Blue lives matter... Lives of low level service employees don't, especially when they can't do as they're told.

we get it, you vape.

Didn't used to think so, but I do now.

Fucking kek
Cops are low level service at this point. Community college drop-out faggots are falling back on law enforcement. Some of my moron, gun-crazed high school classmates became cops and I'm fucking glad I don't live in AZ anymore.

I know that's not true. I went to high school with a guy who later became a cop. I was the one who kept the bullies off him cuz I'm a big mean son of a bitch (sorry mom, but even you said so) they called "The Bear". Cop later shotgunned a jay walker. I might have made a mistake.

>CRICKET POST NOW OR I'LL SHOOT! I'M WATCHING YOUR FORM TOO SO DON'T GET SLOPPY OR YOU MIGHT DIE TONIGHT!

Good. Fucking losers are geting bullied even after school kek

Correction they were not high school bullies they were bullied and because of this they strive for power over any normal person

Detectives are ok.

The cops though who pull people over for having a parking lamp out wanting to throw the book though need some sense knocked into them.

YEs cops love to be paid to control people. Librals love to think that their recruits love to work for the idea of democracy, but once they shrink their pay, the same recruits go in the street whining they should be respected.

When cops go whine in the street, when it is their time to be brutalized by what they call ''criminals'' [like when a cop is killed], or due to a lack of ''decent pay'', they wear masks so that they are no identified, even though it is illegal for anybody to wear masks. Then the same cops demand the population to obey the laws.

kek

leaf cops are cunts in expensive muscle cars who bust you for going 5 over and then proceed to ignore the retards that do really dangerous shit.
oh, and they're really irresponsible with taxpayer's money. In ontario there is barely any high speed chases or anything that would involve going fast somewhere and nearly all cops have 201(6/7) dodge chargers.

>I'm against the police yet I think you should be taken into custody by our police officers

i think the worst part about police departments is that they're public unions
there ARE good ones out there but unfortunately the dirty cops are protected by the union
and if you decide as a young, upstanding officer that wants to do good by the public, to out a fellow officer of being corrupt, you'll be dismissed by the union and never have a career in law enforcement again. At worse, they'll purposefully put you in the most dangerous areas in hopes that you'll leave or get killed/disabled on duty. Your colleagues will also refuse to support you - which being a beat cop is basically a death sentence.

Most cops dislike their dirty members but they won't risk their neck to expose them, so they just ignore it.

Another reason why unions should be abolished.

pretty based desu

Who's going to round us up? The police? Fucking retard

>niggers
>innocent

DO THE HOKEY POKEY OR ILL SHOOT

>If you support police you should be imprisoned.

I had a giggle at this.

FUCK CHECHNYA

Nyet.

underrated

1 post faggot

daily reminder your pathetic antifa raid will never work

This post makes me want America to become a police state.

Basically. With all the forced diversity they are as professional as Securitas

are you serious it's that easy?

to be a cop (fed, provincial, city) here you need at least a bachelors degree + volunteer + work experience + athletic

my high school wrestling teacher joined and he has a masters, told me it was still competitive