Why deny the holocaust?

The holocaust happened. Why deny this simple fact of history? Do you really believe it's a massive conspiracy theory with every historian, soldier, and civilian involved being in on it? That's the mark of a paranoid mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007271#
pastebin.com/Uzm91v7z
holocausthandbooks.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bad b8. Anyone who isn't indoctrinated knows that no gas chambers existed and the deaths were from the typhus epidemic and starvation due to allied bombing.

That's not what most historians say. Why should i believe you over them?

No one is trying to convince you

That's because you don't have any solid evidence.

The holocaust happened. Eagles and bears included!

If we are having this conversation it is because not all the historians, soldiers and civilians who were involved in the Second World War are in agreement with the Jewish / Hollywood narrative.
More importantly, if we are having these debates it is because the "evidence" is not convincing, it is forbidden to question it and investigate it.
Do not refuse to debate saying that "it is a fact". Better prove it.
Try it, I challenge you.

What's there to prove? It's like asking "Prove the dinosaur's existed". I could give you ample evidence but by taking a position of extreme bias and insane skepticism you can handwave it away. The impetus is on you to disprove what is agreed upon historical cannon.

>I could give you ample evidence
OK go

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007271#

the holocaust did happen.
during a soccer match.

>It's like asking "Prove the dinosaur's existed"

there are dinosaur bones so where are the gas chambers?

Because the holohoax is the founding myth of the after war western hemisphere on which ground they push their anti-everything cultural marxist agenda.

The problem has always been the 'angle'.
Six-milllion people died. Many of them from a particular 'group'. By definition, it is refered to as a 'great loss'.

If one does not view it as such, both sides are appeased. I will concede this event occurred, as long as I don't have to care.

Deal?

>Why deny the holocaust?
Because it's telling the truth.

>The holocaust happened.
No, it didn't.

>Why deny this simple fact of history?
Because it's not a fact. It's a lie.

> Do you really believe it's a massive conspiracy
Yes.

>with every historian,
Who would lose their job if they became a revisionist. And those historians didn't see the Holocaust.

>soldier,
Those soldiers didn't see a Holocaust.

>and civilian
Those civilians didn't see a Holocaust.

>That's the mark of a paranoid mind.
Then how come there's no evidence for the Holocaust?

>That's because you don't have any solid evidence.
Here's the evidence that proves the Holocaust didn't happen: pastebin.com/Uzm91v7z

You don't have any evidence that proves the Holocaust happened.

>That's not what most historians say.
Most historians aren't allowed to speak their mind on various subjects.

>Why should i believe you over them?
Because we have the truth on our side.

>What's there to prove?
Every single claim of the Holocaust.

> It's like asking "Prove the dinosaur's existed".
We have evidence the dinosaurs existed. There's no evidence for the Holocaust.

Also, denying the existence of dinosaurs isn't illegal.

> I could give you ample evidence
You can't give any evidence because there isn't any.

>but by taking a position of extreme bias and insane skepticism you can handwave it away.
Just like you'd do with the evidence that proves the Holocaust didn't happen.

>The impetus is on you to disprove what is agreed upon historical cannon.
pastebin.com/Uzm91v7z

>ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007271#
holocausthandbooks.com/

Consider this. Imagine if all alternative news got wiped. New York Times, CNN all that crap would be recorded history. Trump worst president ever. Russian collusion. Public outrage. He cheated. It's completely narrative driven for historical record. Should put people on the edge of their seats because this whole crazy delusion could be intensional so history can be written through their narrative when everything gets wiped. It's impossible for them to do it now probably. But it was most certainly done in the past. There are 2 sides to every story. Some Austrian killing 6 million random jews because he didn't like some jews just makes absolutely no sense unless you are gullible and/or stupid.

i dont deny it, i just think that it was a massive overreacted failure

>I could give you ample evidence

We're waiting, you can start whenever you're ready.

>if I appeal to authority and call it (((fact))) then surely nobody will provide a counter argument
If the holohoax was real it wouldn't be illegal to investigate it in multiple European countries.

fpbp

Fuck Ive been redpilled too much by you assholes. Im currently on ep 9 of Band of Brothers and I dont feel any empathy during the concentration camp scene

fuckin' this

>Im currently on ep 9 of Band of Brothers and I dont feel any empathy during the concentration camp scene
Did you know that's the only fictional episode of the entire series? That event literally did not happen to Easy Company.

For that matter, not a single allied group liberated any of the so-called "death camps". They were all liberated by the Soviets.

When I watch BoB I skip over that episode.

>If the holohoax was real it wouldn't be illegal to investigate it in multiple European countries.
Exactly.

"oh but all the historians said it happened!"
But if historians say it didn't happen they are no longer allowed to be historians.

So of course "all historians said it happened". They purge all dissent.

>Why deny the holocaust
Because its funny

Reminder that the Jews made it illegal to use ground penetrating radar to search areas where bodies and ashes were supposedly dumped because the scan results showed the ground was completely undisturbed.

>Reminder that the Jews made it illegal to use ground penetrating radar to search areas where bodies and ashes were supposedly dumped because the scan results showed the ground was completely undisturbed.
The truth does not fear investigation.

It stands to reason if the Holocaust happened exactly as the Jews claimed, they'd welcome any and all investigation because it would do nothing but prove the entire Holocaust narrative.

But instead...

There is a difference between denying the holocaust and believing every accusation. IF 6 gorillion died, why are they all tallied under Hitler? What about those killed by the Ustase? How many jews were killed in allied carpet bombing of cities? How many starved to death the same time German soldiers and civilians were starving to death? How many german speaking jews were killed by advancing soviets?

If the Holocaust happened, why are you so worried about people denying it?

Tell me how many jews died from the masturbation machines?
The biggest core tenant of the holocaust is believing every single account. Because if one story is doubted then every story can be.