Two London men who sprayed corrosive fluid in the face of two women get 28 years in jail

Two London men who sprayed corrosive fluid in the face of two women get 28 years in jail

Two members of the gang forced the woman to the floor and one pinned her face to the pavement while the other repeatedly sprayed the woman in the face with a fresh bottle of ammonia.

As with the first attack, it was only after the victim was burned by the cleaning liquid and lying injured that attempts were made to steal from her.

The pair stole her handbag and ran back towards the car. A witness saw the pair laughing amongst themselves as they ran away from the burnt victim on the floor.

thejournal.ie/london-acid-attack-2-3740939-Dec2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1JhPlrD-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>get 28 years in jail
ok so where's the controversy

It's supposed to be a first world country. Sandniggers/niggers shitting up the place robbing and throwing acid in people for nothing, this would never be happening if they kept their borders closed.

when did this board become Sup Forums?

Here's a video from the nigger lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1JhPlrD-0
>the state of cuckrope

That leftists imported a bunch of feral niggers to do shit like this, yet there's no sight yet of the niggers being removed from society and the leftists being punished.

>waaah, just shut up about niggers and arabs raping, killing and disfiguring people in a continent they have no business being in in the first place
>m-muh Sup Forums

It's strange Western Europe doesn't officially admit they are in civil war yet. At least they should, so they can deport all the immigrants back by force.

hello homosexual nigger

Were the victims wh*tes tho

About a year before Sup Forums even existed

>immigrants
They were proper Britons. They merely misused the acid in the absence of an acid license.

Her Majesty's Corrosive and Common Dangerous Substances Law of 1480 from Terry-on-Derry-o addressed this matter before Japan was even a country.

This is an outrage! The government is oppressing their natural culture. We need to important at least 10 million more like these upstanding citizens to enrich the UK.

>Denial is irresistible in the face of obvious coming doom.
>Acknowledge the problem and be branded a racist.
What a road ahead for them.

Why there are two threads in the catalog? One made by Irish and another made by brazilian? Did the mods shipped it from Sup Forums?

If I could shop quickly I would have

One of them is a rapper with vids on youtube

why did it matter the ammonia was fresh

yr a funny guy u kno that

Wanted to ask this but thought perhaps I was the idiot for not knowing

Pure ammonia absorbs water from the air. Or your flesh.

Crusify them and then light the crosses on fire in the nog part of town.
These monkeys only understand strength.

Fuck it...They gotta go back!

I imagine it's like how chlorine gas violently eats your skin even though it's just chlorine
all that absorption of water from the moisture in the air and your skin creates hypochlorous acid or hydrochloric acid, can't remember which

i thought brits were so refined and proper? Worse than americans, ay?

They were emulating your beloved gangster culture friend. Thanks for that btw

They should be flayed alive.

>but the headline states 28 years, where in actual fact, each got 14 years. Two separate people’s sentences are not cumulative. I feel that 28 years would have been more appropriate for this horrific crime.~

Each one gets 14 years old.
Journalist in Ireland already writing with Newspeak

Quit being so rude little negritos

Holy fuck. I didn't check for myself, but assuming you're correct that is some deceptive newspeak. I naturally assumed they each got 28. Lesson learned again.

>those monkeys
>brits

i guess you failed to teach them how to be prim and proper, gentlemanly like, ay? cheerio hip hip

I was reading the comments of the article. And then I've read the title and content.

And these journalists know the most of people only read titles most of the time. Fuck

pip pop hey hey what what say no more say no more don't you know don't you know right right well then here we are here we are

Why are you wasting time replying to me when you could be spreading some delicious butthurt on their youtube vids?

Thats nothing. Those 14 years are automatically halved. 7 in prison and 7 out on license.

Of those 7 in prison, only half again if they can pursuade the white leftist middle class probationers they are good boys now, honest guv. dindu nuffin but genuine soz 4 it m8.

Fucking kikes

After learning the sentences were for only 14 years I immediately thought - bet they don't even serve all 14.
But leaving some bacon in a mosque earns you 15 years. Makes sense since our greatest priority is not upsetting emotionally fragile explodey muslims