Girls und Panzer

We will get a deredere Shiho in Final, mark my words. She'll be blushing and smiling and receiving hugs from Tsuneo while acting like a schoolgirl herself.

>deleted again

what on earth is going on recently

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

There's no god.

I really hope you have some secret insider information, I really want a dere Shiho in Final as well!

Guppies are more than simple waitresses.

yeah

they're perfect cum sluts!

I'm a bit afraid that, given that all characters are said to to show up in the final PLUS new characters, won't that be a bit much?

I don't think it'll be too much as the only major voice lines would be going to new commanders, the only real downside to more characters is more potentially unvoiced crew-members and side characters. (Look at poor Assam, she's been there from the start and barely says boo!)

Though I'm also hoping Final will be chopped up into school-centric episodes/mini-arcs per OVA so each new character will have a good opportunity to get some lines.

I'm not too worried. They did a pretty good job of introducing all the new schools in der Film while keeping the focus on Ooarai. I'm not expecting any of the side characters to get much love, though.

What happens if you're wrong?

Does anyone have the webm of Erika and troops singing Panzerlied from THAT Doujin?

Miho, if you want to keep Yukari awake, just give her a tank book.

baka that is a KFC biscuit it's not even the right dish

Looks like Sawreehfag is going to need a blood transfusion

What models are everyone working on?

I want to share a bed and life and child with Shizuka!

artist?

Fagfag selling his self-insert doujinshi.

I want Rin!

But he's not cosplaying a Maho!

Fagfag can be many girls and has admitted to slef inserting as all of them.

>always getting recommended these gosh dang tank girls
>shit I may as well marathon on uni break
>the movie is an hour long tank battle

The god damn hypest, how will S2 even compete?

True, but you would think that if he was going to self insert in a Doujinshi, he would go for Maho as he likes her the most.

All I want is to cuddle with Carpaccio and feel her

That tank as 12mm of armor. fucking piece of junk gets penned by 50cals.

Why was last night's thread deleted anyway?

I want to sleep with her

>mods being retarded
Welcome to 2017.

I hope we don't because it will ruin her character and setting. We already know that:
- She didn't took the poor bastard's surname nor allowed her kids to do so;
- He probably doesn't even live in the same house;
- His kids don't give a single fuck about him. Every time Miho gets sad it's because of her sister or mother.
Shiho's muh Senshado is so deep she actually might've married him just to procreate.

I'm normally a gunpla fag so I'm familiar with water transfers and the like but do you normally have to paint tank models?

I want that damn Churchill

DELET. I WON'T TELL YOU THIS AGAIN.

Ah, I see they're preparing 'THAT'?

hopefully I will end it one day

Yeah, you gotta paint them

>A-7
Nice.

I have a model of a AA 737-200 that's been sitting in my closet for years now. Maybe I should sit down and actually do it.

Sup Forums is not your general board. Go to /c/ and post there instead

but fucked up shit and lewds are not permitted on /c/ and if we move it to Sup Forums itll just be a furry shithole

The movie is going to be in theatres here on the 26th, how do I convince my friends to see this with me?

Tell them about the glory of the Nishizumis.

Get some friends that actually give a shit.

Might be worth getting into when I have an actual modeling space to paint

I'll just grab a Yukari fig for now

Go for the frontal attack, user

Fuck, Marry, Attack

>Fuck
Kay
>Marry
Nishi
>Attack
Erika

>Fuck
Kay
>Marry
Nishi
>Attack
Erika

I'd fuck the zerg rush commander

But which ones would you marry and attack?

Attack: the russians, marry: the yank waifu

What is this expression meant to convey?

>>A-7

Are you quite literally illiterate?

Pizza time.

Pravda pls gtfo

-Typical family traditions in Japan nothing to do with loving someone or not
-Judging by official art I'd say the opposite
-Tsuneo doesn't make her sad and is probably why Miho is who she is
-If that were case he'd be non-inclusive in official art, plus isn't it official the two of them are childhood sweethearts, Tsuneo was her tank mechanic

Stop being such a filthy /u/shit, Shiho is a hardass for work purposes. She's smiling and happy by the end of the film, and in flashback official art, not to mention she helped negotiate with MEXTguy to save Ooarai. She's just a mega Kuu/Tsundere. The only character shown not to have a soft side of any sort is MEXTguy, as he is the only real villain in the series.

which gup would you want to be caned by?

None, anything you could class as 'dom' or 's/m' is garbage.

When she's serving you the pasta she proudly cooked.

So what exactly does Maho do once she finishes high school? Keep doing Senshado in college? Then what then after graduating?

>Marry
Maho
>Fuck
Nishi
>Attack
Kay

Axis Pride, still both Maho and Nishi are marriage material.

She takes over the dojo, then dies wondering why she didn't do anything else.

She has to get married and have her own children. Taking the burden of being the Nishizumi heir so Miho can have a free choice of her own destiny means Maho has to continue the family tradition and ensure its continuation onto the next generation.

Little Miho got Erika pregnant?

Miho is pregnant, I wonder who the father is.

It's me.

I want to marry this baka.

What for you call her baka?

Cause she is.

Fine choice.

Huh, I just glanced at it without reading.
But the A-7 is of the same family...

After seeing this image for so long now I realize how ginormous it makes her forehead look.

>want to play?

Got anything more than assertion to back up your claim?

>family

The word you're looking for is airframe.

Gee Miho! How come your mother lets you have two Yuukis?

>Girls Und Panzer Der Film airing in Canada
Send help

why is it dubbed

Because Canadians don't speak Japanese?
You have to consider that the overwhelming majority of the population is normies, they don't want to squint at subtitles on a movie theater screen.

Both the Madoka Rebellion and Love Live movies I went to had Japanese dub and subtitles. I guess the more popular series get special treatment.

why would normies be watching this. You can see people on Eleven Art's facebook page asking for the Sailormoon movie instead when they advertised GuP

How many punches to the face would you give Yukari and Alisa?

None, both are good girls that are maybe just a touch misunderstood by their peers at times. Especially Arisa, I wish her all the best in her pursuit of romance!

>you'll never be Arisa's boyfriend
Mildly sad feeling.

Yukari would get at least one good backhand for her underhanded ways. Alisa gets a healthy set of hugs!

I would beat the ever loving shit out of Yukari. But I wouldn't kill her. Alisa can go. She's cute.

I want to grab her pigtails during sex

I want to knock her out.

I mean I'd love to rough her up a little too, but only if she is into that.

I want to knock her up.