The Frankenpill

My father has voted democratic for as long as I can remember. Obama twice, Clinton twice, Mondale, etc.

After the dems turned on Al Franken, he says thats it. The final straw that broke the camels back. He will never vote democrat again due to their pathetic antics and backstabbing ways. This man refers to Franken as a "dumpy Jew".

Anyone else feel this was another nail in the dems coffin?

he did not resign. he said he was going to resign in the next few weeks. watch him "need" to stay in to help do something or some other bullshit.

Oh there's plenty more dumpy jews where he came from.

I look at it this way: the Democratic party is currently suppressed but will mutate and come back in a more virulent form that may or may not finally kill the country.

>left virtue signal whenever possible for brainlet votes
>eats itself apart to do so

libs are truly politicians rats, but staying true to values should be commended.

NJ governor elect Phil Murphy groped me years ago

>My father has voted democratic for as long as I can remember. Obama twice, Clinton twice, Mondale, etc.

>After the dems turned on Al Franken, he says thats it

Your father is a fucking retard. Illegal immigration, the africanization of our inner cities, higher taxes and regulations, etc etc etc weren't enough for your father to break from them, but apparently the fact that they dealt actually somewhat respectably with Al Franken?

>Trump assaults women
>Elected President
>Franken assaults women
>Forced to resign
The absolute state of the democrats

please describe. Are you woman?

>Trump assaults women
source? The problem for me is that most of them have obvious political interest in lying about that kind of thing

>implying the DNC has any power
It comes down to the media/CIA complex when it comes to popularity.

if he stays in they can't play the sexual assault card on anyone.

He will stay if Moore gets elected on the 12th saying that if Rep molesters can stay then he should too.

Did you do a barrel roll?

Who the hell can vote for such schmucks. It's all about virtue signaling with these people, they have no fight.

no one cares, your father was a cucky faggot anyways for voting Dem in the first place!
get a DNA test, you might be someone elses!

Trump said....
>When your rich they let you
which in the real world equals something called
>Consent
Ol Al the Jew groped a sleeping chick in pics
>No Consent
there is a Yuge fucking difference!

this.

not getting rid of him right away will do nothing but drive people away from their causes.

Trump's case is different, they all came out a month before the election and none of them were brought to court.

I think it was a dumb move on their part, forcing him to resign over unproven allegations.

It's like they're trying to purify themselves so they can continue their ad hominems about Trump being a "pussy grabber" instead of coming up with good reasons to vote for them.

i was surprised schumer and others told him publicly to resign. and i dont know who the governor of MN is, but they get to pick the replacement if i recall the procedure correctly

Without Franken, their party is less pure. The Dems should look like banshees now.

your dad is a retard for caring about a smug jew that cheated his way into the senate.

>I think it was a dumb move on their part, forcing him to resign over unproven allegations.
styx thinks his name might be in the mix of sex settlements that have been paid with taxes

There were photos of him acting inappropriately. Dems are only turning on him so they can have ground to criticize Moore on.

my dad gave me the star Tribune with Franken on it smiling and said "son we'll use this as kindling to heat up the cabin tomorrow"

til my dad is a crypto nazi

NPR today was literally saying, we gave up our guy, so now you have to give up your guy, like a six year old kid playing "war."

Give your Dad a big hug for me user.

Probably this
>eyeroll.jpg