Why is roosh so based?

Why is roosh so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=vEwx6LwqfZs

Everything he says is objectively correct about women.

oh look, a nigger who doesn't respect women. imagine my shock

Roosh used to sniff glue back in 2nd grade. It enhanced his mind to God-tier levels

cause hes actually dealing with women all day while beta orbiters like this only dream abot an aryan waifu

mgtow kike

>women rights

Been lurking his forums for years, they have had a Trump thread active since the day he declared he was running and were very supportive and bullish on Trump, it was an enjoyable and informative read alongside Sup Forums during the election

In the early days of my lurking (probably around 2012) things were not very political and they would always delete posts/threads that mention anything that was typically not acceptable to discuss outside of Sup Forums. Slowly but surely the place has opened up and there is a lot of discussion similar to Sup Forums

wsan't roosh the one who was taking cover in Las Vegas shooting or am I mistaking him with another one?

white knighting trash or retarded roastie

literal kike, your oven is waiting

>oy vey goy, hate women who agree with you!

this

>nigger
he is whiter than the average american.

>giving attention women who only act a certain way on the internet so they can trick virgins to give them e-bucks.

What is this from?
Its beautyful

I think you completely miss the point of why people on Sup Forums dislike right wing youtubers. Either that or you're an actual shill going full psyop.

we've infiltrated your faggot discords, kike

mgtow is cancer but so are you, dipshit

You plebbit plebs are insufferable.

fucking horrible

you are a literal commie kike

They could be tittie streamers. That would take a fuckton less effort, doesn't put their future employment in danger due to being an evil racist, it would make more money.

You are either a literal paid shill or a bitter loser that hates women. Which one is sadder? Both are pretty sad if you ask me.

Sounds like basic sand nigger mindset. In all honesty I view roosh as lower than sand niggers cause he's a degenerate sex hound. the only thing the dune coons got right was women, family and marriage and this one decided to be a degenerate.

What fucking race is that LOLcow?

is this the dude from the mummy

That was Dan

I don't go on discord because it's for faggots. But the ideology will fall just like Nazism because it will be given a face to demonize by the media and society, and giving youtubers so much power over a political movement is autistic as fuck. The idea has to be held like an enigma, just something that happens, a counterculture. tbqh their are so many layers of shilling going on now that I'm not even sure anymore that the proof you posted isn't fabricated. The more amorphous and enigmatic we become the more power we have to rebel against the media.

Let me guess, you're a middle aged mom that found out about Sup Forums from your facebook friends?

>shitskin
>pickupartist
>degenerate
nope

who

we need to let shitskins influence into hating our women

Didn't your mommy teach you not to hate women? Bitterness is not attractive, sweetie. I refuse to bring you any more sour tendies before you fix that attitude, boy!

No mommy, not the tendies. I'll be a good boy, anything but that.

Then stop hating women, darling!

y-yes m-ma'am.

I don't believe he's gotten laid as many times as he says. Only a mother could love that face.

a PUA lying about getting laid? what???

his face is ugly that's why and he's 5'11

What’s wrong with being 5’11?

he's under 6 ft. That's a big no no for many girls

>talks shit about female e-celebs (who coincidentally make more shekels e-begging than him which is definitely not the real point of contention) not being real traditionalists
>spent the last 15 years shilling books about how to have as much casual sex as possible

he's also fugly and dead-eyed
no charisma

Truth. Roosh is based.

kek

he literally said in the video "im probably one of the most degenerate person ". when e-roasties state the same thing i'll be happy with them

These girls may be fraudulent thots who repeat info men have been talking about for years, but they are still useful and necessary because weak men will not listen to strong men but they will listen to strong women.

The only way to get weak men to listen to strong men is to physically destroy them and that's not possible in the modern world. But pussy will always work.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

can't take this armenianigger seriously. Hes hiding in remote russia because he fucked up.
Just waiting for the russians to gulag him.

if he's the idiot behind trying to kick the women out he needs to be shot as a prank. he's mad AF we've taken over and his stupid little gimmick is over. hes just trying to make a comeback and doesn't care if the white race dies out so long as he gets some shekels

This is actually the first time I have ever seen Roosh or heard him speak.

I agree with what he is saying but it seems like there is no way this guy could be the cassanova he claims to be. And this is the guys forum that Mike Cernovich hang around in 10 years ago when it was still a small obscure subculture? LOL, what a fucking weirdo this guy is.

He seems like a late gen x weirdo, there is something about people who are in their mid to late 30's who are really odd they are like a small little cultural pocket I don't know it's hard to express.

mgtow is the most pathetic meme in existence, you're basically taking yourself out of contention out of frustration so niggers can take all your women.

/thread

Roosh is a tradthot and he is not trad

he had good things to say but his voice is weird

Dang, I actually took the time to listen to the video and I would honestly bet large sums of money he has emotional issues and the whole tism storm was sparked primarily by his MGTOW audience.

>muh whoring out to beta orbiters for money

I keep telling these autists don't give them your money if you don't think they deserve money. Why do they need pull the obnoxious "stop liking things I don't like" stops?

no u

Stop attention whoring you stupid ugly sandnigger piece of shit. God damn fucking nutube cancer fuck.

fucks up with this dude face

tradthot.com why'd he do it?