Christianity Is Western Society's Last Hope

If you care about yourself. If you care about your family. If you care about this country. If you care about virtue and legacy, you will accept Jesus Christ into your heart and mind as your Lord and Savior.

If you want to start to lift our society out of the ashes, you will follow Christ for Christ represents all that is true and good. Christ stands in direct opposition of what you hate the most: evil.

If you hate Islam and want to destroy it, you will follow Jesus Christ.
If you stand for freedom, you will follow Jesus Christ.
If you stand for mankind, you will follow Jesus Christ.

>He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, And light dwells with Him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=958s
youtube.com/watch?v=cig3yoNSaDQ
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
thezensite.com/non_Zen/Was_Jesus_Buddhist.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births
throughancienteyes.blogspot.com/2013/11/thor-god-of-thunder-son-of-saturn-and.html
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2011/11/wotan-archetype-of-awakened-aryan-man.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AlfKwaGiy98
youtube.com/watch?v=myh9deX-XsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meh you are under a spell by dark wizards, but you all aren't very reasonable and borderline delusional so you will acknowledge it even when it it is proven conclusively, I guess your identity is wrapped up in it and you just can't let it go. It is a governing tool for low IQ people though I guess why it was designed, as long as you don't act like complete retards and persecute knowledge and intelligence you are ok by me

Christianity isn't even western. It's a middle-east import just like the rapefugees. It was Romanized and then Germanized, but it was never /ourreligion/ like the indigenous polytheistic religions were. I don't have a problem with people being Christian but Semite philosophy isn't what's going to save us from the Semites that control our media and government, and invade our countries. Christianity held peoples together because they couldn't read. People read the bible now and rightly conclude they should be liberals or cuckservatives, and rightfully so it they're taking it seriously. The best thing Christianity can do if it wants to be pro-white is to distance itself from the Jewish books, and for the best of them to start writing new holy literature for the 21st century and beyond.

Jebus

Indeed the worship the kike desert demon, the true Aryan religion is here
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs

Always has been, the Vedas are right

This is what Hitler discovered, the Germans found the Black Sun, Hitler was trying to bring Aryans back to their roots show them the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ

If you want to talk about what's "true", then the true Aryan religion predates Hinduism, but we don't know much about it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion

Well true, originally there was only one religion the one true religion and it was based on science Hindu is the closest thing left though is what I meant

The west has been under a spell by the dark wizards in the Vatican and the kikes have conquered giving the west amnesia, only the east has the truth now. All westerners are pretty much under kikery mind control good goy Abrahamic half wits
>knowledge and science is ebil
>muh bible says this
>burn them at the stake knowledge is bad it is the debbil!

You're roleplaying a little too hard.

Wow seriously? This is no joke I thought you knew, you seem pretty knowledgeable. Dark wizards rule this reality, take it from a Buddhist and scientist I shit you not it can be proven conclusively

brother find the Black Sun

Start with the playlists watch ancient knowledge first, then zero point then electric universe. I can show you the source of the magic, the science behind it and the code of the matrix. I know it sounds crazy to you they created things this way, there is a reason all legends and people have tales about wizards and witch doctors etc, because they are true. Our ancestors were far more advanced then we are today, they were superstitious half wits, believing in nonsense no where close brother

Come home white man.

*sorry they were not

I meant to say, this is the code of the matrix
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=958s

3,3,9 6,6,9 3,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,93,3,9 6,6,9

Telling you bro this is no joke, all the myths and legends are all true, wizards, giants Atlantis on and on
youtube.com/watch?v=cig3yoNSaDQ

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

The truth is far more bizarre than fiction I promise you. The Vatican is dark wizards my friend, always have been

I agree wholeheartedly.

Anons, listen to this man, he is freely giving away god-tier information it has taken some of us years of struggle to uncover. Fucking wake up.

Sorry don't get me wrong didn't mean to say they cast a spell giving us amnesia, they used etymology and other ways, re-write history etc. I mean it depends on your point of view of what you consider to be magic, but I promise you magic is very real and these are some sick fucks, the kikes aren't even kikes they the Amen priesthood kicked out of Egypt of practicing black magic, took the ark with them it is a power generator and powerful weapon Atlantis tech

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

All this can proven 100% conclusively

We will show them bruv

hope you come by bruv help others

also visit the Black Sun publication I wrote these two articles
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/

renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/

I will even tell you how the matrix is coded into the bible this is copy pasta (my own)

They created the Torah to create a slave race of superstitious, a book telling them knowledge is evil and anyone trying to teach them anything is Pagan and evil. Lol Pagan simply means educated in the ancient world. The Romans saw what they did, and thought hey this works great a book we can give to people about a zombie space Jew that tells them to work as good slaves and pay their taxes (give unto Caesar what is his), not to pursue any wealth (easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle), and be meek and meager in this life and you will be rewarded in the next. The Bible is a way to make you a good slave, a good goy. But it also coded so the sharp can find the real answers in the bible and become part of the priestly class, who can do research and study all day in their white collar lifestyle while the dumb goy plow the fields and do the hard labor to support them. Let me explain, 12 tribes of Israel, 12 squared is 144, which is the first digital root of 9 in the Fibonacci sequence. The holy trinity is 3,6,9 where 9 is the God head. 9 is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the vortex. Also the mark of the beast is 666, the digital sum equals 18 the digital sum of it is 9. The atomic weight of Carbon is 666, carbon is the glue of our reality we are carbon based life forms. 9 is the ether the glue. The bible is a science book of ancient knowledge of our ancestors the Atlanteans, and before you say w/e about this being silly this can be proven conclusively and I do on my channel.

I will bump so the thread doesn't die, this is the reason Hitler was a vegetarian and didn't have sex and you see no fap threads etc here. This is how you open your third eye and build your electromagnetism

chi, prana, vril, magic whatever you want to call you can tap into energy from another dimension, Tesla figured out the code and proved it

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>.
I figured you satanists would be out raping and drinking the blood of infants at this hour on a saturday morning, or wasn't the fedora and the trenchcoat enough to get you past the doorguy?

They're retarded about the israel situation. Go to a breitbart comment section or glp and read how they support israel why a kike sits there and insults them. If they can't figure out not to support israel and jews than it's a detriment.

There are Buddhist monks that can literally use the force knock you out without even touching you

I lol'd case in point
>satanists
You fucking half wit. There is one thing us and the kikes can agree on, the days og half wit retarded faggots burning any of us at the stake for being smart is over faggot, bring it any time imbecile, BOO! I have half a mind to let the kikes round you stupid fucks up and put you in FEMA camps

This nigger is probably is probably a satanic Jesuit making these threads to start arguments they feed on negative energy. It is impossible to tell however because a large majority of Christians are idiots or they wouldn't believe some zombie space Jew who is his own father with a miraculous virgin birther tale that had been recycled for 1000's upon 1000's of years was their God anyway. They are pretty fucking stupid people desu

>anyone who doesn't worship my kike demons and believe in this one book about everything no matter how conclusively it can be proven to be fake and gay are the debilll!
>anyone that isn't a Christembeile, her der fedora something

The fedora comment is for atheists half wit, not anyone that isn't a moron like you, big diff, go dance with rattlesnakes and rink poison like the Pentecostals faggot and worship your dark pedophile psychopath wizards in the Vatican responsible for more genocide deaths than any other ideology in the world including communism, fuck you people are pathetic

Dude, you've got to move on to the kingdom age.
The church age is over.
It's not that hard.
pol is beyond church, but not without God.

Start here.

Prove that vortex "369" math is wrong and non-functional. You are blind right now friend, open eyes. No belief is necessary, just basic arithmetic.

uhhh huh? I think you misread my friend

I posted 3,6,9 brother, I know what it is, it the matrix, the signal from the architect that gives matter form

try this
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8

Sorry ? You were commenting on the commenters comments ? 5am here.

lol yah OP posted some half wit tardation said we are satanists for being smart. I was just bumping the thread to keep it alive

Sup Forums does not yet seem to have conflated its Kek numerology with ancient vortex maths yet. Some of them are beginning to understand though. Nice work.

3, 6, 9 repeating. We speak in several threads and I started watching cracking the matrix. Are you him that made the channel (Bodhi Mantra)? If so I’ve left comment for you privately. Hope to connect again as I continue my journey. If no thanks all the same for posting bread.

indeed not my doing brother I had help, same as all of us, it is path we followed, down the rabbit hole into the mouth of madness, where we find the black sun, my brothers are with me I took the oath
youtube.com/watch?v=beEV-rMG0sQ

Christianity at this point has done nothing to stop the destruction of white Culture and has done everything to feed the overpopulation of Africa, even with all 3 cents of the dollar actually going to actual aid.

yes I am him brother. I will check the messages, thanks for your courage and unflinching desire to jump into the flames to be reborn forged of steel with the iron blood

will share user

I lol'd n1, awesome movie

You were trying to answe a flurry of posts including mine, I offered what meager encouragement I could b big so comfy Kung on this path. and after I had a vivid dream of the screw that binds and holds eternities together. I saw Saturn and a hexagram. I went back to the discussion the next day amazed at how prescient it all was. Thank you for allowing me to push and question further. Brother Santos seemed a good place to start given my background but I may follow your suggestion and start with ancient knowledge. Although. What was said about binary orbits, our stars and the signs made me think.

Being so new on the path. Comfy was certainly a good autocorrect.

You're right about that. We aren't going to get any help from that quarter. I guess its about time we stood up and started behaving like men

Fat lot of good it's done so far. I respect many Christian morals, but nobody follows them, least of all bloody cuckolics who think oral and anal "doesn't count" and that their sins are always forgiven anyway.

>after I had a vivid dream of the screw that binds and holds eternities together.
Look into Edgar Cayce and noetic sciences, you are opening your third eye, tuning into the frequency. Brainwaves and collective conscience is no different than radio waves or cell phone microwaves, you can pick them up with the right antennae, we all have it, it is a matter to learning to use and tune it. You will prob experience of all kinda "weird shit". lol. You will mentally be travelling into new dimensions of consciousness. Santos is amazing, great guy very knowledgeable and compassionate. You most certainly need to watch ancient knowledge it is the foundation for everything else, lays everything out to prepare you for the trip into the rabbit hole of reality. Everything you have experienced your whole life that "made you think" (momentarily) before you had all the nonsense of this dark magic weigh on you and worry you, the glitches in the matrix so to speak you noticed will now all start to rush back to you and make sense and you will realize you always knew you just never acknowledged it. There are always people available to help brother we are always lurking waiting for those searching for us and the answers, and soon you will be one of us also helping guide others

Sad frankly but I guess not entirely unexpected?

hi how ya doing satanic pedophile dark wizard here, we have a day care
>pic related

I’ll start at the beginning and then ask questions at the appropriate time. Thanks for the guidance and support here and elsewhere. Since starting on my journey the symbols of this realm have begun to startle me in their obviousness. Watching the talk re cracking the matrix really made me feel something quite special even if some was above my position of learning. Firstly watching the speaker you nailed it- he is compassionate even at the opening statements. He lamented having to turn his back to write it was very sweet and filled with love that minor gesture spoke to me profoundly. That is all for now, sadly I may not be able to commune and participate too much more as the state of things around me is monetarily hectic and filled with sorrow. Know I wish you well, I’m sure there will be the usual folks to shill up the thread and call names.

Well its a little more dignified than a fedora anyway.
Hey why don't you ditch the dungeons and dragons crowd and come play for the winning team?

Bumping this thread for other anons much love to all who seek truth

oh brother we love you, it is all just a moment in time, there is nothing to fear. Whatever sorrow you have share it with others, try listening to the audiobook the dhammapada in the car or at work whenever you can, it will help you put things in this reality in the proper perspective. Weigh philosophy with your intellect, compassion with your knowledge so you do not get lost or drunk with power or lose touch with those still stuck in the matrix. We always make time to guide others that is why we do it, for you brother. Bless you my friend, mediate and pray to the architect, if you believe it you can achieve it, love makes you vibrate a higher frequency, do not let the dark ones disrupt your frequency

So we are fucked then. Gotcha.

I lol'd underrated. We just need to mold them the way our fuhrer did user, move them to our will and purpose it can be done. They are useful idiots, but they can be useful

nice get, ditto brother

Last bump for me today sadly, sending encouragement forward

I hope you subbed to the channel brother and find what you are looking for

Hey faggot I love how you put conquer Islam in the OP and said nothing about the kikes. Got the Albert Pike thing going I see, faggot

Let me give you some advise. The God of Abraham Issac and Jacob is the only one worth praying to. Put away that implosion math, its a dead end. I assume you know what you are up to but for everyone else out there, we left Saturns womb physically a long time ago. Now is the time for us to take our place as men and leave the matrix spiritualy. Crawling back in is not the answer. I will only lead us to a suffocating death

With a 1700 year history, Christianity is probably as old as any of the traditional Celtic belief systems were when Christianity replaced them.

I need something more real than smoke and mirrors.

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

fuck you and your desert demon

Let you in on a secret anyway, that is Saturn you are describing. Saturn is the father of the Gods his son is Jupiter, what is Jupiter? ding ding the messiah.

>With a 1700 year history, Christianity is probably as old as any of the traditional Celtic belief systems
laughs in Black Sun, just no, we are talking about millions of years

Im not OP btw dumbass check the tripcodes. Your boy La Vey was a atheist though

Christ is Lord and the Bible was right about everything. pic related

Where in the bible does it say knowledge is bad?

>If you care about yourself. If you care about your family. If you care about this country. If you care about virtue and legacy, you will accept Jesus Christ into your heart and mind as your Lord and Savior.
>If you want to start to lift our society out of the ashes, you will follow Christ for Christ represents all that is true and good. Christ stands in direct opposition of what you hate the most: evil.
This is the final redpill you have to swallow.

Weren't they mostly pagans?

Yeah, and that birth was just this September.

If you follow the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, you should now be following the revelations revealed by the seven seals. The church age is over, but the kingdom age is begun.

You need this thread and the study there.

La Vey? Nigger you are a stone cold retard, how is that kike my boy? How stupid are you? I said repeatedly I am a Buddhist and all this kikery is all the same thing. Seriously what is wrong with you people? As I already said, if you had any intelligence you wouldn't be a Christian in the first place

>Claim Christianity is the only defense against "degenerate'
>Christfags constantly lash out any anything they don't understand rather than try and examine it and use it to their benefit, which is the most degenerate thing possible

really makes you think...

thezensite.com/non_Zen/Was_Jesus_Buddhist.html

Not to mention the obvious point that Christianity is very much a living, unbroken tradition and nordic/Germania paganism is a LARP based on modern interpretations and guesswork of scant records from 1700 years ago. And LARPers, don't even start with me on Icelandic asatru.

Jew/Christ is a calendar, Aquarius is now. That's why the middle east is about to be at peace, ww3 will never happen.

>Implying the only choices have to be Christianity, Paganism, or Atheism
>Not choosing to forge your own path

lol

It doesn't.
Only preachers say that.
It costs them their false hopes.

>God bans Heaven in Genesis
>oh but wait jews can go if they follow a covenant
>tens of millions of dead people later Jesus shows up
>Oh I could've saved those people. Too bad! We'll start with you guys since the Romans are kicking everyone's asses there should be plenty to save
>gets ganked by his own people
>a thousand years later people are drinking wine and bread and pretending it's his literal flesh and blood

Awkward.

Or how about the fact the original church is eastern Orthodoxy, but was snuffed out by muzzie's and commies, the Catholics split a millennia ago and a millennia after Orthodoxy was around, but they themselves suffered a split from the Prots into thousands of little pieces- and now the current Pope is rewriting the whole rulebook since he's the mouth of God and all.

I actually wrote a paper on this in college desu, also cover this in my book. Much of the new testament is stolen from numerous pre-existing religions, what am I saying lol, all of it is stolen from pre-existing religions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miraculous_births

I have no problem with the teachings of the Bible, if they are read as they are supposed to be metaphorically what I have a prob with is the retards that believe it literally. Really I don't even a prob with that, they can be retarded all they want, it is their attempts to persecute others that aren't in their cult that I have problem with. Their ignorance and superstition and attempts to force others to be ignorant and superstitious

If you're just going to mash together some syncretic hodge podge of religion, tradition and ritual you might as well become a Wiccan.

>not realizing the middle east and north africa was white up until half negro half aryan arabs raped it through islam

Yes all religions are derivative of whatever the original main source may be. Probably either something semitic or something vedic.

The WOTAN nice

throughancienteyes.blogspot.com/2013/11/thor-god-of-thunder-son-of-saturn-and.html

aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2011/11/wotan-archetype-of-awakened-aryan-man.html

>Much of the new testament is stolen from numerous pre-existing religions

and the OT for that matter.

actually claiming we fell from Eden because of learning shit, spells it out pretty clear

Thanks mate

If you wanna talk Pagan metaphors Jupiter was YHWH and the Sun is the Messiah. The Greeks and Romans had it wrong though. Those two were'nt the spawn of Saturn at all. In reality they came in from somewhere else and took earth and her siblings and cast Saturn out. All of the old pagan religions make much more sense when you realise that they are all trying to discribe in their own way the same real drama that took place in the skies over earth not that long ago.

Preachers teach them to be that way, even though Paul instructs "All scripture is profitable..."
He was not talking about the Bible. It did not exist then.
There is much valuable wisdom, particularly in ancient texts, many of which
were not in the Bible, and especially some of the Egyptian works.

Ignorance is bliss is closer to what it claims.

It was "Vedic" read the thread bruv, in the beginning there was one religion science for millions of years

Not really. It's specifically the knowledge of good and evil, and that's what separates us from animals. In Gen 3:24, whatever that was in the garden put a cherub and a flaming sword to block the way to the tree of life. The only way,according to the Bible, to get to Heaven is through the tree of life.

But what's really going to happen is the reawakening of baldur and the Second Dawn.

That was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, which is one knowledge.
We were expelled to learn why and how to use it, in part by suffering it first.

this from Egypt book of the dead
youtube.com/watch?v=AlfKwaGiy98
youtube.com/watch?v=myh9deX-XsE

>American promoting Odinism

The memes write themselves

Sorry lad, I care about truth and I've yet to see enough of it in any religion

No we were expelled by the Ents to help Gandalf get the ring of power to Mordor. See I can do this too