This is deep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9QN3AkydYY
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=kc2G640rrQU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>none of the spics are rowing
>muslim woman making a show of herself like she is now would likely get her stoned in the middle east
>what the fuck is the lad in the front doing? certainly not rowing, or providing any help to the others

all of my fucking keks

They're literally coming to kill you in your sleep on Christmas.

replace the american flag with an isis flag and thats how you summarize immigration.

Dude, I can see sand and rocks, that water isn't that deep OP
You are an idiot

No, trump's travel ban is in full effect now
Christmas is saved !!!

I'm am able bodied seaman and I see a picture of a shipwreck.

This is fictional.
They don't bring women and kids.
Much less, would they give the kid a life jacket.

It's all so tiresome
youtube.com/watch?v=b9QN3AkydYY

So when he gets flipped over, can't get back around, and drowns he stays afloat long enough for the camera crew to get a good shot.

i should make meme art and sell it to liberals

What you don't see is an Italian vessel about to redirect them to Europe

needs more sharks

Deep like a thimble.

Deep in yer butt

You should be banned for this post nigger.

dog bless trump

Why are they rowing away from the city?

Typical lefties. We're nice enough to give them a boat when we kick them out of the country and they still steal a flag.

Fuck, I was out of it. How much butthurt was there about the scotus decision?

"We're literal Nazi Germany guys."

IDK all the butthurt at this point has kind of blended together into a wall of noise.

the saltmines briefly overflowed, then all was calm as usual

Do you remember the clip that inspired this? It was very early in the race, and this exchange actually happened between Trump and a voter before the primaries

What, are they attacking the sovereign on Christmas day also?

>Muslims spics and niggers cross a frozen hellscape to slit the throats of white people in their sleep
I wonder what their message is here

No it isn't.

Sit the fuck down Fatimah!

Muslim logic:
>Come to america
>hate western society
>want to change everything
>mosques only
>muslim only neighborhoods
>force women to wear hijabs
>cuzitscurrentyearfaggots.trudeau
>sharia law
>kill non muslims
>kill gays
>rape children
>told to leave america
>now suddenly america is the problem

Why are muslims complaining about the travel ban? Their perfect world is clearly back the way they came.

>appropriates one of the most iconic paintings of Washington
>the Left continues to prove, that they can't meme

Why is Nicholas Cage in the boat?

Absolute fucking disgrace, complete disrespect to Washington and the men who crossed the Delaware. They were fighting a fucking war, putting their lives on the line for a cause they believed in. To use it for this lazy propaganda dishonors the sacrifice those men made.

I fucking hate leftists. These people will take everything from us. I'm fed up

LEAVE FATIMAH OUT OF THIS

at least this one isn't filled with fucking text

>Live close to the richest Muslim countries in the world
>travels thousands of miles instead
Yeah no

>based on Washington crossing the Delaware
so.. they're coming to kill us?

Looks like absolute shit compared to the original

That is heresy
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/

>the flag isn't on fire

>Woman standing
>Woman on refugee boats
>TWO africans
>Asians? wtf
Boat gonna sink

Or like people from Alabama molest your kids right?

Top kek.
How did I miss this.

In the original Washington painting, this took place on the Delaware river during Christmas so the guy in front was moving a piece of ice out of the way. However, the artist hear was inept at changing it so it looks like he probing for fish or something.

Where did they get the flag from?

One of them worked at a flag factory

presumably their intention is to burn it

first thought best thought always

Israel invited them there.

Actually, it's retarded.

wayunderfuckingrated

Nice, are they leaving?

This sums it up user. The people coming here are 50% inbred. They want our benefits while simultaneously attempting to turn our nation's into middle eastern shitholes. They are this stupid. You may give them too much credit... They are literally so stupid, that they think they can have white people's benefits while turning the same white country into a Muslim country. Don't try to talk to these people. They arent worth your time

This also explains the idiocy of liberals who promote such sickness. They give WAY too much credit to these human scum. Liberals are the promoters of our destruction. They are so hell bent on replacing whites in Europe and America with Muslims and niggers that they will give they're lives for it. The conditioning is too deep. Not worth trying to change they're warped minds.

Religious idiots are also in changable. The ones who preach letting in EVERY FUCKING THING IN THE WORLD huge retards. 1. They won't have a religion if they keep this up. 2. Pretty sure Jesus wouldn't Invite samritan bomb jacket isis fighters to invade and conquer isreal, thus destroying the very religion he tried to create. Evangelicals and liberal Christians are satanic and should be deported to Syria.

Do this if you want to help our race. Have lots of white babies, and once they are old enough to make they're own may, sacrifice your life trying to take down key Jews/liberal leaders in the future. Or start a fucking coup.

Found the jewnigslim

youtube.com/watch?v=kc2G640rrQU