twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

SAGE FOR THIS SLIDE THREAD
SAE
SAGE

*inhales accidentally*

Fuck this cop.
youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

Oh wait, he's the one of the video? I thought he would look like... less of a faggot when i heard his voice.

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=SY_kG4jdYZ4
fuck ZOG pigs
this tatted manlet mutt killed a white father

hey there, handsome

you can kill my autistic fat drunk ass anyday

This is the most interesting thing going on right now. What am I sliding? Another DA JEWZ or Seth Rich thread?

he is

justified
did you even watch the video?
stupid ass reached behind his back and the cop lit his ass
he told him
did he listen?
cop got off
NOT GUILTY!!!
where's your race card now? black people? any one?

how about some context or story? why were the cops there to begin with? someone call about a gun? were they escaping felons?

> HOP ON ONE FOOT TOWARDS ME
> NOW PUT YOUR LEFT HAND BEHIND YOUR BACK
> I SAID LEFT HAND YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, ONE MORE SLIP UP LIKE THAT AND I'LL PAINT THE WALLS WITH YOUR BRAINS USING MY POEWRFUL GUN
> NOW RECITE THE ALPHABET IN REVERSE
"u-uh z-z-z-zee"
> I CAN'T HEAR YOU MAGGOT
"zyxwtuv-"
> *fires 400 bullets into suspect*
> Tsk Tsk...That's what you get for resisting arrest

officer maggot would be proud

>bootlicking this hard

I heard that the one shouting orders was a different one from the shooter. If it's actually a different guy, I think some of the blame definitely ought to land on him.

I'm starting to like this guy desu senpai

>Guys with guns say don't do X or we will kill you.
>Does X twice.
>Dies.

Sage

Fucking coward pig. Guns should not be given to the weak.

yeah sgt charles langley. he was the superior officer in this situation. of course hes going to get off with 0 media scrutiny. hes not the one taking the fall for this. though he probably should

The one that shot him wasn't the one barking orders, it was his senior

Poor Lefty /pol, learning that when you wave a gun out of a hotel room and the police show, you can't act like a spaz.

9834 E Empress Ave in Mesa

recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficialDocs2/pdf/20170791468.pdf

>Be American
>Get shot

prove it!
you mad cuz he wasn't black!

*kisses cute boy on the lips*

some uppity bitch called the cops at the hotel saying she thinks some guy had a sniper rifle and was pointing it at people. cops show up, video starts.

the guy was a pest control guy with BB guns on business with his old lady.

So if a cop shows up in the middle of the night with his gun trained on you, he gets to set whatever draconian rules you have to follow in order to save your life? We might as well have secret police at that point. You motherfuckers sound like a bunch of Stalinists.

Whichever one of you assholes who keeps posting the address of this heroic cop, knock that shit off
He has seen things you would never be able to handle
Stop trying to give out his address to those bitcoiners on the darknet trying to pay for his assassination
That's fucked up

HE WASN'T THE ONE GIVING THE SIMON SAYS COMMANDS. WHY IS POL SO DUMB???

he was, actually

>CRAWL WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR
>NO! IF YOU DO WHAT I SAID AGAIN I WILL SHOOT YOU!
>CRAWL WITH YOUR FACE ON THE FLOOR AND LEFT HAND ON RED!
>NOW RIGHT FOOT GREEN AND PUT YOUR LEFT FOOT IN, PUT YOUR LEFT FOOT OUT! NOW SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT!
>NO! STOP OBEYING ME! I WILL SHOOT
>PUT ONE HAND UP AND ONE HAND DOWN AND MOVE YOUR LEFT FOOT TOWARDS ME 30 PACES WHILE MOVING YOUR RIGHT FOOT BACKWARDS 15 PACES!
>BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

>implying he's going to answer the door

niggers laying low in a la quinta somewhere

Imagine living in such a shithole of a country where the police can murder you on video and get away with it

You reap what you sow

a race mixing faggot manlet kills a white father for no reason

was it worth your life?
do you really want to get shot?

I fuckd him in the ass, once.cried ĺike a bitch, never again

Agreed, and the weak fat pigs shouldn't wave them out of their hotel room windows either.

>murder someone for pulling his pants up
>get away with it
Deserves to have his house burned to the ground

This everyday I’m glad I’m not an american

>describing an AR-15 as a "powerful gun"
Spotted a lefty.

Is this... standard procedure sir?

He was shooting birds with an airsoft gun and some bitch alerted security.

The lady barely reacts at all to him being shot. I kinda want to think she was the one who called it in. Its such a weird situation, almost unbelievable.

Bootlicker

So we are all in agreement that every American needs to own a rifle or at least a gun and always carry. If dude was packing legally, cop would have been more respectful.

Your dad neglected and or beat you because he hated how disgusting you were - not because he wanted to show 'tough' love.

I SAID RIGHT HAND ON GREEN
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM

ill just leave this here
>pastebin.com/pUpP58KN

looks like yamcha lel

So wait, why wasn't he the one charged?

I mean if this is true, it means that the cop they charged was just a scared kid looking on in confusion as his commanding officer started screaming at the guy like he was the FBI's #1 most wanted terrorist, in which case it's perfectly understandable that he might panic-shoot.

Meanwhile the CO is a powertripping asshole who escalated a completely nonviolent situation by whipping his underlings into a panic with his psychotic "WE'RE GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU" screaming. But because he didn't actually pull the trigger none of the scrutiny is on him?

That's legit fucked up.

No, they both get the rope

Bet the cunt was raped as a kid

You get the rope.

>yamcha
big-bottomed spaz yamcha

LEFT FOOT FORWARD MOTHERFUCKER

what would you do
you being defenseless and all and him holding a ar-15 to your face?
so you'd fight back? go gung ho on his ass?
fuck you
you're stupid he just killed you

SIMON SAYS SING A SONG
SIMON SAYS YOU SOUND LIKE SHIT SING BETTER

SIMON SAYS YOU BETTER SING BETTER AND DO A DANCE NUMBER

SIMON SAID HANDS UP SCUMBAG
*bang bang bang*

Absolutely not, which is exactly why I'm questioning the kind of system that gives cops the sort of power we see in that video. If I was ever in that situation, I would absolutely try to comply. But I think it's worth asking whether or not the cops should legitimately have the right to put me in that situation based on some random ass call.

>this heroic cop
i wish this cop would hero

He was a pest exterminator, and used an air gun to kill pest birds. Someone outside saw him through the window and called the cops cuz he had a gun. He genuinely didn't do anything wrong.

Cop should not have told him to crawl. Everything after he was prone on the ground with his hands on his head was done terribly and all cops present for this should be fired

>You must do X if the police commands you
>If you don't do X the police are entitled to kill you

Shut the fuck up punk bitch.

except they didn't.

IM LITERALLY FUCKING SHAKING RIGHT NOW

HOW DID THEY LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT

when will they learn?

THIS JUST IN:
New footage of this office giving a field sobriety test
youtube.com/watch?v=C4SIEjo2EII

hopefully the lynch mob does more than just send him pizza

Part of having the awesomeness of being an armed populace is having law enforcement that is nervous as fuck when people call about guns. So when cops act nervous as fuck do what the fuck they say.
I don't understand why this is so fucking hard for 90% of people watching this video to understand. Sketchy cops is the price we pay for arms. It's a price I gladly pay. Is it perfect? No, but stop spazzing.

bootlicker
the dude was murdered

he fired his weapon when the perp reached behind his back

WATCH THE VIDEO!!!!

>If dude was packing legally, cop would have been more respectful.
When during all this shitshow would they have been able to find that out? Maybe he could have told them it was just a pellet gun (if that would have made any difference) but there wasn't any time for that considering SHUT UP AND DON'T MOVE OR I'LL SHOOT.

Looks like my cousin, he joined the army...I think he's gonna be the same. Fuck.

officer here, not sure about this "crawl to me" shit

actually, pretty sure this manlet was high on .223 and he should burn in hell, overcomp'd, tatoos, and all

amazing what makes it into "SWAT" these days

I know people are calling you a bootlicker but I have to agree.

The cop asked him if he understood. He said yes.
The cop asked him if he was drunk. He said no.
The cop told him not to reach back. He did.

I know the cop sounded like a dick but why not lay on your stomach, fingers laced and tell him you don't understand his instructions? Or even better, just follow the directions.

At this point everyone should know to keep your hands visible around cops, especially if they are pointing a gun at you.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDEhtx-1_mo

That cop basically made that guy play the Hokey Pokey, and then killed him when he messed up.

yeah ridiculous shit when walking backwards with your hands behind your back works just as well

STILL NO PICKLES

What did he perpetrate

hands behind your head rather

>perp
>homicide victim
There is only one right answer faggot.

t. exterminator

He was the only one who shot him though. The guy giving commands should also be punished

Look at the dust cover

You go and lick the boots of all the children of cops killed in the line of duty first.

Fuck this cop, I hope he fucking gets murdered. That's saying a lot because I take the cops side on just about all of these incidents.

You usually have to provide some kind of evidence for your claim when you say something which goes against the prevailing opinion. That's how it works.

Kinda weird seeing Sup Forums defending a Hispanic manlet over a white man that fathered 2 children. Not jumping on either side here, but weird that Sup Forums is one minded on this and anyone that disagrees is a shill.

or just make them lay flat, like he already was, and stick his arms all the way out like a starfish. but the cop was too much of a pussy for that to be enough to make him feel safe.

Perfection!

Perp of what? Were the police in any danger from a crying man on the floor?

failure to comply
one wrong move and badabadabda
YOU'RE A DEAD MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no

Get a real job.

>PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND DO NOT PUT THEM DOWN FOR ANY REASON
>IF YOU'RE GOING TO FALL OVER YOU BETTER FALL ON YOUR FUCKING FACE BECAUSE IF YOU PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN WE WILL SHOOT YOU
>OKAY NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME

Everything else is sliding this issue you fucking glow in the dark CIA nigger

If he didn't want people to commit vigilante justice he shouldn't have given them a reason

STOP. DON'T MOVE. KEEP YOUR HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD. NOW CRAWL. DON'T TALK. CRAWL RIGHT NOW OR I'LL PUT SEVEN BULLETS IN YOUR HEAD.

It's the same thing looking through the cops perspective. Adrenaline is running high, someone is screaming at you with unclear directions and telling you if you fuck it up even slightly, you die. Tell me you would've composed yourself better.

Oh look another shill thread trying to turn whites against the police