I am 100% 'ashkenazi jewish' on both sides of my family going back as far as we know...

I am 100% 'ashkenazi jewish' on both sides of my family going back as far as we know. I will answer whatever questions you have.

Sup.

Why do the Ashkenizim allow themselves to be bullied by the Khazar?

Was Hitler from your mum or your dad's side of the family tree?

redpill us on the reptillians. are they in a base on antarctica?

I hate you with all my heart.
All I can feel is hatred towards you.

What’s it like to suck on huge Khazar milkers

Let me start by saying that not a single one of my family members is rich or even upper middle class. Not a single one of us has ever held an influential position in politics, hollywood, or the mainstream media. 99.999% of my family are either passive establishment liberal types who are completely irrelevant and ineffective, or center-right. I can think of a handful of Berniecrats. Out of my entire family and their jewish friends, I know of only about a dozen who are actually well off and aggressively zionist. Just about all of them voted for Hillary except me and my dad.

Why does this matter ?

Do you have pity for antisemites? I think its sort of pathetic, in most cases, so I'm wondering if you or other jewish people you might know view antisemitism as a crutch, or have become accustomed to irrational hatred.

Where the Askhnazi originated? Some say Poland and other say it was the Khazarians from what is today Ukraine.

How do you feel about the goyim knowing?

>File: 1488011307836.png
>1488

sup

Human civilization has had many erasures, many cases of mass amnesia. Imagine how much leverage you could have over a body of uneducated primitives with just a little more memory, just a few more records, and just a bit more coordination. If 'my' people truly understood that their collective identity was being used as a Shield, nobody would or could do anything. But my research suggests the whole Khazar story itself is still an outer layer of an occult onion.

Maybe in small amounts, overseeing US military R&D. I'm not sure I buy the whole 'errbody gettin' rounded up by muh light forced' thing that's been going on the last couple of years. That's the conjecture though.

Welp, nothing I can do about that.

I can't remember, it was a while ago.

Have you ever turned down a shekel out of good will?

So you actually have sucked in huge khazar milkers?

Stop being Jewish.

Does this matter?

I don't really pity them, I am just disappoint (son). Many antisemites who preach the grand jewish conspiracy theory get a lot of things right about how the financial system, media, and governments are controlled by a club of wealthy elites who have been working to control the masses. On the other hand, some of my older family members are so sensitive to antisemitism that they get a little too paranoid. Most of us are used to it to some degree as a sort of background radiation. Honestly though I don't encounter it much at all here in the United States, and I work in the trades, not some PC trendy daycare office. I honestly expected way more in this business.

My family history goes back to Russia, Ukraine, and Poland. I am not sure what to believe about the various theories about the ashkenazi genetic because of all the agendas at play.

if they truly knew they would know it isn't simply 'the jews'

What is your general thought about Arab and Muslim (not the religion Islam)? that's two separate question. I'm both Arab and muslim.

למה אתה כל כך שמן?

How does one maintain racial purity?

How many christian children have you seen murdered by your family?

you're a Khazar so just admit it
your people only assumed Judaism to avoid slaughter in the 8th ceutnry

What is it like being inbred?

Stop being jewish

How does it feel to be inbred? Have you experienced any problems due to your genetic deficits?

Will you risk mating with another Ashkenazi jew and having super fucked up kids?

What do you think of Trump's declaration of Jerusalem as the cap. of Israel?

Man leans over to speak with the tapeworm in his stomach.

Jews stand out from other white people? Some people say Jews aren't white and I want to hear a Jew's thoughts about this.

How do you not recognize the founders as the true jews?

Cool. Thanks for the reply.
Oddly enough, the only real antisemitism I've encountered was after I moved to away from my small town for university. I live in a bigger city now, for school, and I have personally experienced antisemitism, despite not being jewish LOL. Muslim students in my first year would make comments or stare, often the same guys. Even a muslim dude i became friends with would make antisemitic comments. I know my family history and even did one of those DNA tests - though I have a large nose. So it never really bothered me. But its always a good laugh to see the Jewish and Muslim students at each others necks on campus at pro-israeli organization info booths, or BDS campaigners. I've seen a lot of antisemetism from muslims on campus lol.

hi chad

Yes. And I'll give shekels to street beggars sometimes, too. I also won't pick up a penny off ground on principle. Not since I saw that gif.

I mean, if the theory that the ashkenazi genetic has an at least partially Khazar origin, then yes, technically I did.

im tryin senpai

If you're a kind person then we got no problems. I don't have any inherent animosity towards your people and I don't judge you as a whole.

bro I'm 110 pounds with my steel toes on

Eventually the attempts to maintain racial purity will lead to inbreeding. No joke, my parents did special tests to make sure I wasn't gonna be a potato because our insular genetics are becoming a problem. The next step of course is genetic engineering, but what is purity at that point?

what fraction of a child is a fetus?

In the unlikely event that I marry an ashkenazi, I'd rather adopt, genetics being the main reason.

I think this must be quid pro quo, but to what end I'm not sure. Lots of people who are supposed to be his enemies are happy with the move. So either he is controlled opposition or this is part of some deal he has with a faction of the US MIC.

I have blue eyes and pale skin. In daily life I am viewed and treated as white. I do consider myself white in the practical sense. I would not be surprised if I had a mix of asain and arab DNA in my past, but I look and am treated like a white person.

What is the best place to get a half-done these days?

Eugenics was the solution for inbreeding, now it has a shit reputation.

Have you ever found yourself participating in stereotypical things unironically? For example, cheating a goyim out of ten dollars or calling things that aren't antisemitic antisemitic

tell us, whats you're most valuable secrets

Bumping because if you're still there, this is interesting.

Do you/your family consider yourself/yourselves White as far as "White" is used as an umbrella term for certain ethnicities (people of European heritage)?

How do you recognize the founders at all?

Gave me a chuckle. Just because you had one of our signature noses? I have definitely seen some antisemitism from muslims, even supposedly leftist ones. Some of that is truly ancient. Some of it is just because of Israel, and seeing as I don't support Israel, I try to talk those people down from their tree. But then I get all sorts of piss and vinegar from the hardcore zionists because I'm supposed to belong to their cause.

I know a guy but trust me it's a ripoff

I suppose it would work in an advanced totalitarian society. Even then I suspect that eventually genetic engineering would be required to avoid 'race-mixing' or the ideology would have to be flexible to some degree.

My college had these fancy movie theater style rooms for the media classes with a big screen and cushy seats. I got in, sat down, and said to the guy next to me "What, no beverage holders?"

I have incarnated on this planet at this juncture in your time-distortion to assist humanity during the great unveiling

We all consider ourselves white, yes. While there are clearly genetic differences between people in different parts of the world, we are treated as whites in our daily lives. Sometimes we still distinguish the goyim but not in a genetic sense, more of like "it's not even thanksgiving and you fucks are already putting up christmas shit everywhere."

how big ur nose

I have incarnated on this planet at this juncture in your time-distortion to assist humanity during the great unveiling

this kike is literally telling us that were a mistake lulz

you do realize you're not really white,right?

Don't worry, the Christmas shit annoys plenty of goyim too.

Thoughts on the recent happenings with Israel and the embassy and what not?

How do you feel about converts? And how have your fellow jews around you felt?

like this but not quite as long

I would not be surprised if I have a mixture of arab and asian genetics in my distant past. But I don't lose any sleep about which white-looking people are truly technically white and which white-looking people were a mixture centuries or millennia ago. I have always been treated as a white person even when everyone knows my heritage. I do intend to get my genetics tested and when I do I'll definitely show Sup Forums.

see

I think most of us are sort of perplexed that someone would decide to convert. I can understand the psychology of why a jew would convert to christianity or why a jew or christian would convert to islam, but I don't understand what drives people to go back to judaism. Maybe to feel closer to a jewish spouse or jewish ancestor, like they want to be part of a closer community, which still doesn't make much sense to me. It doesn't bother me, I just find it strange.

nice. banged a jewish girl and asked her to be my bf, but she rejected me. she's dating a chad now. so is life i suppose

shit meant to say gf lol

jewesses make their cuck husbands do it to assuage their guilt for not marrying a real jew. women convert just cause women always take the religion of their husband if the husband is pious

How much prepubescent blood would you say your household consumes per month?

THIS IS A LARP THREAD

DAVID WILCOCK IS A PHONY

A pure practical question: How does your average day look like? In addition to plotting and scheming you still must have your usual family-, work- and religious life. Also not getting confused with all the lies you tell to different people. For example "yeah my granddad died in a concentration camp" might slip out of habit during a family gathering. But when your mother reminds you "Schlomo, you know he just felt of the 5-meter board!" and you all start laughing, I understand it can be difficult sometimes. So how do you get it all under one roof?

My cousin married a christian girl, I am glad nobody made anybody convert. I am also so glad nobody in my family gave the girl any shit.

exactly 33 candelas, and that's a lunar calendar mind you

If it was a LARP it would be more exciting for all of us. I don't trust that there david wilcock and something isn't right about this new fangled corey goode fella, but I know something big is happening. Not like I read something or watched a video. I mean I know. But I am frustrated because I am not getting any of the juicy details.

Enjoy the end of Israel bitch

How do I get Gabbi to fall in-love with me?

Can you post a pic of yourself? Eyes blurred maybe? Or at least your nose?

I find it helpful to keep a few pocketfuls of blackberry phones on my person at all times. This way I can send several thousand emails to myself, my associates, and my personal assistant. Remember, with my vast supplies of shekels, cuckcoin futures and rare pepe assets, a personal assistant is easy to fit in the budget. Now the personal assistant is who does most of the sorting and filing based on which social circles I jewed and the chronological order of my jewing. This database is then stored on an unencrypted server in my closet. To offset the cost of the server (every penny counts you know) I share it with a friend who uses it to store special access program intelligence documents for the maid to print out. Of course my giant not-white-tho brain allows me to keep track of the web I've spun quite adeptly, but I can always bring the files up on one of my blackberries or get my assistant on it. She's a very nice danish girl out of tavistock.

I actually would unironically. They exist at the whim of the military-industrial complex and are a foothold of Western imperialism.

scopolamine

Hahaahha. Fuck off zionist bitch.

kek

here, no timestamp because I don't want to get up and look for a pen

How much did all the gas Hitler used cost. Being a Juden I thought you might be able to do the numbers real quick

>They exist at the whim of the military-industrial complex and are a foothold of Western imperialism.
jesus you're a faggot

(You)

Do you ever find yourself rubbing your hands together when it’s not cold, and in the impression from Sup Forums do you have any self-reflection on it?

I'm fully aware that all Jews aren't conspiring and shit, but what do you and your family think of the ones that are, in general?

Did you bully the Sephardim when you were young? As a kid Ashkenazim bullied me a lot, way more than goys ever did.

What temperature should I roast my pig?

tell me everything you know about antarctica and/or antediluvian civilizations please... also expxlain how you know it...

Can I have Israeli Citizenship?
I am 0.5%, Ashkenazi
pls

>both sides of my family
Do you have signs of inbreeding depression?

Do you eat corn on the cob or off the cob?

those are some fine specimens

Why do you hate europeans and try to answer without mentioning the holocaust because we know that it didn't happen