This Thread is about Daniel Shaver You Retarded Janitors

>CRAWL TO ME FACE DOWN WITH YOUR HANDS FORWARD, AMERIMUTT!
>*BANG BANG BANG*

>START BEING WHITE OR I WILL SHOOT
>*BANG BANG BANG*

kek

Oh boy now I get to use my gun on this drunk guy hurrrr hurrrrr
>AMURICA

RIGHT FOOT FORWARD BLUE MOTHERFUCKER
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

>Crawl
>But not on your hands, keep those up
>KEEP YOUR FEET CROSSED
I don't even think the cop was a bad guy, he was probably just dumb

I AM THE LAW

>They never let me be Simon when they played Simon Says at recess.... Well guess what, I'M SIMON NOW, MOTHERUCKER! CROSS YOUR LEGS! HANDS UP! CRAWL! I SAID CROSS YOUR LEGS! DEGG-EGG!!! *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM*

SKY BLUE SKY BLUE EVERYBODY'S WHITE EXCEPT FOR YOU

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT

I SURRENDER

I'M COMPLYING

PLEASE GOD DON'T MURDER ME

>*BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM*

OUR RIGHTS TO GET SHOT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

LMAO

the absolute state of american justice

You morons realize the person giving the commands and the person who shot were two different people?

One was the Sgt and sounded like some POG faggot who never got to kill anyone in Iraq. The other guy was a heavy breathing nervous as fuck guy... the one who shot the dude.

If anything the Sgt should have been put on trial for escalating the situation to idiotic levels.

nothing would have happened.
the jury wasnt allowed to see the entire body cam video so neither would have been found guilty.
both the defense AND the state (i.e. prosecutor) thought that the body cam video should be sealed because it could be potentially damaging

if only someone would dox the muds

Tbh if that's true then that throws the whole thing into a different light. I can see why the shooter got off. However culpability should be placed on the sergeant for his unprofessional handling of the situation. He should be sent down, he may as well have killed the guy himself.

in reality, they should have performed this entire operation differently.
i dont see why they didnt do the 'hands up, turn away and walk backwards slowly' that they do 99% of the rest of the time

>nothing would have happened.

Almost certainly true. Still, the misconception that the kid who shot him was the tryhard barking ridiculous orders skews how we view this.

Totally agree. I think the Sgt actually bailed country and moved to.... the Philippines? Might be wrong on that.

>reddit spacing
get the fuck off my board

DOG BLESS ZOGMERICA

LAND OF THE SORT OF FREE AND THE HOME IF THE SHOT

>Capture17.png
Took a picture of your mom, I see...

Not every oldfag is a fucking borderline illiterate who wants to make people go blind like you bunch of children posting feetfap pictures and illegible typebabble

MINORITY DEPORT
PRE-CRIME PREDICTED YOU'D DIE HERE
SO DIE FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

eh, something had to take the place of:

>leaf
>get the fuck off my board