THE NUMBERS MASON WHAT DO THEY MEAN

THE NUMBERS MASON WHAT DO THEY MEAN
WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/939014159726870530
youtube.com/watch?v=otj9yPNndB0
youtu.be/jP-xXO1vuaw
google.nl/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/21/florida-police-shoot-black-man-lying-down-with-arms-in-air
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>oval face
>no brow ridge
>tattoos
>narrow soulders
>no muscle definition
>manlet

christ...

>LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULLY
>DO ONE THING WRONG AND I'LL SHOOT
>RIGHT FOOT TWO STOMPS
>LEFT FOOT TWO STOMPS
>HANDS ON YOUR KNEES
>HANDS ON YOUR KNEES
>SLIDE TO THE LEFT
>SLIDE TO THE RIGHT
>CRISS CROSS
>CRISS CROSS
>CHA CHA NOW

Black Ops is by far the best CoD there is

>BANGBANGBANGBANG
>GET FUNKY WIT IT

the numbers mean that OP is a faggot

lay down on the floor in an upright position
now do the worm toward me
if you make a single mistake i'm going to triple tap you

But World at War

his name was seth rich?

what did he know about the clinton email server?

>the number
>MASON
>mason faggots are known for their autistic use of numbers
another case of predictive programming in my vydier?

AW WUZ JYUST FAWLOWIN THUH PROTUKAWL

There is no reference, why does he look short to me?

TELL ME ABOUT THE FUCKING NUMBERS

Ivanka wants this little faggot driven out of the English speaking world. He is a murderer. He has no place in our society. Fuck him to the ends of the Earth until he becomes more boipucci than numale

5'8"

>Take one step left
>And one step right
>And if it looks like this
>Then your doing it right

Where's the vid?

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/939014159726870530
Yes I know it's Shaun KKKing but he's the first result on the hashtag with the vid.
Maybe I've gotten soft but I got chills from this. According to Arizona law he is very eligible for the death penalty.

>basketball shorts
>camo underwear
>fat

Deserved what he got

This explains why he put his hand by his waist.

Crawling with his legs crossed together, his pants must have been falling down.

The 223 club is working with a bunch of outdated materials

Duh-doy

Did I say out dated I mean updated

>ON YOUR KNEES
>gets on knees
>HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD
>puts hands up
>AYO HOLD UP
>reaches for shorts
>BANG BANG BANG BANG

>PROVE THE CAUCHY SHWARZ THEOREM WHILE IN PRETZEL STANCE FAGGOT

That's excessive!

It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane

LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN

That's the beauty of his instructions. Nu-cop just wanted to kill a father that day.

Do we have dox on this faggot yet or what?

I would hate being in that positions. Jesus christ. Imagine just not even having anything to do with that situation and just walking by and being told to get down and then having that shit happen to you.

Have overly complex instructions told to you, to put the cop into a defensive position, following his instructions, like no, that's not proper protocol. AT ALL.

That's wrong. What the cop did was wrong, but he was perfectly lawful for shooting him. Unfortunately he had the urge to pull his pants up but he didn't think, he just did it. And the cop shot him for it, it looks like.

He was unarmed. The cop shouldn't have been such a pussy and just went up and handcuffed him.

found a pastebin on Sup Forums but not sure if it's him so probably not a good idea to share

yep

You mean this? I have no idea if its real, but maybe we can determine its authenticity if we pass it around

The address matches the pastebin but the number doesn't. Really wouldn't want to ruin an innocent guy's life by spreading it.

it's already a thread nvm. really wish people were more careful with these things.

How does he get off completely scott free despite rattling the man for 10 minutes, and basically increasing the chance he'll fuck up somehow by getting him to cross his legs while crawling?

That's some serious lapse in the law if any killing can be justified with 'feeling' threatened.

>PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS IN A EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE FORMATION YOUR FUCKING LEFT LEG SIXTY DEGREES PARALLEL TO THE POLARIS STAR AND YOUR RIGHT LEG ON THE FUCKING CEILING OR I WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU
>BANG BANG BANG

those tatoos look fresh like he probably got them a couple months after joining the police because he thought he was all tough

Agreed, but I'm sure it will get sorted out if things are incorrect.
Also, if the phone is wrong the person on the other end may have to put up with some harassment for a night.

He looks like he just turned legal

>What the cop did was wrong, but he was perfectly lawful for shooting him.

I keep hearing Bootlickers say this. You are never allowed to kill someone who doesn't have a weapon. The law is not designed to be on the cops side like that. This includes a suspect digging in his pants and quickly pulling out a lighter pretending it's a gun. If the cop shoots him , he should be tried for murder.

Sean King must be so happy. It's the first time in months he has had a reason to be uppity.

What's insane to me is this is the literal first time I've heard about this case. Today. It happened almost 2 years ago, yet haven't heard a peep about it until now. Let's see if I understand the situation correctly, someone called the police because he was using an air rifle, or at least brandishing it outside his hotel window, he uses the rifle to hunt pests, as he's a pest control worker. He's likely intoxicated and had company over in his hotel room. Cops show up, start fucking screaming, because all cops think they're going to die all the time at the slightest notice these days. The woman and man exit the room, they get on the ground. He's in t shirt and shorts, he makes himself not a threat, but the cops just stand there and bark a bunch of bullshit at him that a drunken fuck, let alone a sober person would have a hard time understanding when you have three guys with rifles pointing at you. Woman gets up and goes towards them without issue, yet some reason the guy is told to crawl, but not use his hands or legs, but somehow has to crawl towards them instead of just staying flat on the ground and having an officer come and cuff him. Makes perfect sense.

I guarantee if the guy was black, Sup Forums would be making a bunch of excuses to defend the pigs in this situation, it's not hard to believe.

Cop 100% fucked up, look at this smug kid, these are the type of cunts that become cops these days. Ended a man's life over literally fucking nothing, I hope this sorry sack of shit is reminded of this guy every single day for the rest of his life, though probably he doesn't give a fuck because he's a shitbag. I honestly don't see how anyone could defend this shit, completely fucked up.

>You are never allowed to kill someone who doesn't have a weapon.

What if you're a window cleaner hanging from a sky scraper and you see some nigger on the roof with a pair of shears ready to sever your safety cable?

I can't believe you guys haven't heard about what a psychopath this dood is.

Much have this has been omitted from the court case, but all his cop buddies knew he wanted to kill people.

I live right next to Mesa, and this has been big news. The dood should hang and even the cops know it.

Brailsford is 33 in Chaldean.

Holy fuck sides destroyed

Easily best post today

I don't even agree with what happened and think that the cop should have been thrown in prison for murdering that guy, but he had no way of knowing that he didn't have a weapon. He didn't shoot him simply for disobeying his orders; he shot him because he thought that he was reaching for a weapon.

topkek, reminded me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=otj9yPNndB0

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

I can't help but think that the decision to kill that man was already made before he grabbed hist waistband. The ridiculousness of those orders make me suspect that if he complied perfectly, there would just be another weird order to move in a certain way, and another, until he did one thing 'wrong' and was executed. The footage is sickening. The pure fear one must feel to be at the (nonexistent) mercy of a psychopath has to be paralysing. It's even worse than a normal psychopath, because in that case you at least have a sliver of hope that the police will rescue you

That was EBIN

I hope this estrogen sockpuppet gets raped by a pack of niggers.
That was somebody's son, who the fuck has the authority to take a life like that? Who the fuck thinks they can talk that way to another person? I want a terrorist to buttfuck him and I wan't all associated to be waterboarded. Force him to get breast implants and push him into a cell.

It was the instructors fault
>Reports of someone pointing a gun
>The shooter and the instructor are two different people
>Instructor literally told victim 10 seconds before he got shot that if he moved his hands backwards or behind him he'd get shot and victim said "Yes sir".
>Victim reaches his hands back
>Shooter shoots
Obviously the instructor fucked up and escalated it but the shooter did his job to a 100%.

Blame instructor not shooter
>Reports of someone pointing a gun
>The shooter and the instructor are two different people
>Instructor literally told victim 10 seconds before he got shot that if he moved his hands backwards or behind him he'd get shot and victim said "Yes sir".
>Victim reaches his hands back
>Shooter shoots
Obviously the instructor fucked up and escalated it but the shooter did his job to a 100%.

By that logic every arrest would end in an execution, because everybody (especially under stress) would make at least one movement that could be interpreted as looking like drawing a weapon at some time if you draw out the altercation like that. Even just lying down flat on your stomach with your hands spread out would, if we have to believe the cop, result in execution.

And it has already, at least several times, as far as I know

youtu.be/jP-xXO1vuaw

google.nl/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/21/florida-police-shoot-black-man-lying-down-with-arms-in-air

>Israel is the best ally
>Praise kek maga XD
Just fucking KYS already you fucking kike.

Just saw a TMZ video where they call him a "26 year old kid" who was "confused". HE WAS A KID, ladies and gentleman.

because the photographer is taller.
there is a downward angle from camera to his face.

back to plebitfaggot

Quick rundown?

Found the 20 year old.

also, camera flash is above the camera.
look at the shadows cast down from his ears to the wall.

I'm 33

>Be American
>Cop challenges you to a surprise game of Twister
>Lose
>Get shot

>old lady sees airsoft gun through hotel window thinks it's a real gun
>swats the guy
>instead of handcuffing him properly he is forced to wager his life in a game of simon says.

>forces to wagee his life in a game of simon says
Kek, beats my rundown, 10/10

Fuck I hurt my thumb at work now I type like a retard

thats the shitty part. some random bystander calls the cops because of good sumaritan bullshit and gets a guy killed. imagine that shit happening to you in your own home where someone could say you have a bunch of guns and hostages and some soyboy cop fuckin blasts you after playing some sick little game of charades

For the love of KEK, there have been like 800 threads about this trigger happy fagaloon today... ShareBlue has some new tricks up their sleeves. Maybe that pug user guy wasn't fired after all.

They don't do that here. If there's a potential armed standoff they set up a road block, set up a tactical unit and knock on your door.
99 times out of 100 even the most hardened of criminals will surrender peacefully.
Whereas if you just go busting doors down, pointing guns and screaming, shit gets ugly 100/100 times.

Who was that guy, there was a big stand off with the feds, and he drove past a police barricade. A sharpshooter missed him and shot his window after he got out of the car with no officers around. When the officers got there they shot him with pepper/rubber rounds and then used real ammunition when he was "reaching towards his jacket". Of course if you shoot someone with something that hurts they're going to grab the area where they were shot. That's just procedural murder. Same with those flash bangs they set the curtains on fire with for dorner. They even call them burners and anticipate the fire on the police scanner. Not that I blame them on that second one, I wouldn't send officers in on him to get them killed. But it still stands that if officers want to kill you instead of take you in they don't have to give you a choice.

Is there a video I can watch of the thing

It's all over the place man. But I'm not looking it up I'll be tempted to watch it again and it's some next level hate fuel.

It's unironically becoming somewhat of a fear for me, I had nightmares where I was innocent and was still shot by American police. I should visit Sup Forums less.

But then I wake up and realise I live in the Netherlands and our police doesn't do anything else besides camping alongside highways to lasergun speeders and strangle niggers. I'm white and I don't own a car so I'm good

What’s the guys name

Honestly I supported the cop until I saw what he looked like lel

jesus christ.

yes, this is obviously a psyop. they are conditioning people to submit entirely to authority. don't wanna end up like that guy, do ya goy?

telling him to crawl towards him before shooting him. what the fuck. absolutely appalling.

|||...Name: Phillip Brailsford...................................|||
|||...Address: 9834 E Empress Ave................................|||

Dat shit photo shop boi, look at the shadows, ears and hat don't make no damn sense

Danke mein leaf freund

Kek, this. I didn't support the cop at all, but when I saw what he looks like I just wished he got those 25 years. It must be something instinctive, people who look like that are supposed to kill themselves in highschool, not handed an assault rifle and a licence to kill

Don't use this information to do horrible things to him and post videos of it on here. That would be illegal.

This. Making him kneel and shoot him in the back of the neck would have been less degrading.

They) have learned that we know wars arevlike fingerprints, they tried to blur it out using a shadow but just look at the image before we give them) any more ways to trick us

Ears*

>I had nightmares where I was innocent and was still shot by American police. I should visit Sup Forums less.
keeek

>cop shouldn't have been such a pussy
Such a pushy should have never gotten to be a cop. LARPing it's ask well and good, just not with live ammo.

Honestly it was quite disturbing, luckily they were only dreams. Nightmares are increasing though, but most are not about Yank cops

the sad thing is i just saw him pitifully walking towards the cop, cop notices, has his sights on him, his hand comes back from pulling his pants with nothing in his hand, and bam fuckin blasted

i bet he listen to nigger rap noise.

I hope that is the case, because I wouldn't have to be so appalled by the whole thing

Holy fuck that video was brutal. Wtf even is that shit? Poor fuckin dude. You can tell he just lost it. You got some fuckin asshole shouting you down if you fuck up simon says and you’re gonna get shot if you fuck up. You know what’s sad about BLM is they have completely fucked up people’s awareness of the actual police state. These people want more gun control and less police. It’s one or the other. If we actual had real 2A rights, you wouldn’t need swat teams bc people,could deal with this shit themselves.

Yeah like If they were worried about getting too close to the hotel room why didn't they just ask him to walk backwards to them or walk with his hands on the fucking wall or something instead of this hokey pokey bullshit.

Like why not just handcuff his ass right there? Why do you have to have him crawl there?

their excuse was there might have been more shooters hiding behind doors because this is apparently tom clancy's rainbow six siege

underrated post