Best selling anime of the season

>best selling anime of the season

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/dvd/ref=pd_dp_ts_d_1
youtube.com/watch?v=g8fmG-p-DlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like historical dramas

>Japanese nationalism on the rise

Does this mean we'll get more series with cute reincarnated girls(salary man)?

What anime is this?

Good.

If only we could combine isekai with fujobait yaoi it would be the top grossing anime in Japanese history.

Sup Forums the anime

How about idol.

>best selling anime of the season is a power fantasy for emasculated men with military and history otaku flavoring
not at all surprised

Boku no Pico Academia

yes

The LN is actually great. The anime has been pretty decent so far despite the atrocious designs.

>How I reincarnated as a Ballroom Dancing Idol in a World of Shounen Ai Gladiators

>Ballroom dancing
Come on user, singing idol sells more.

『War Chronicles of a Little Girl』

Is this the new YOI?

Will the anime show Tanya recruiting her new Wing?

Absolutely. I'm guessing that will be just a few episodes from now.

Next episode is her path through the military academy, the elite troops training starts right after it. So yes.

So this is basically nazi germany the anime.

Good to know

Young Girl Magical Hitler-chan.

They toned down the notNazi symbology for the anime.
Calm down Schlomo.

no, this is Mysterious Being X is a fucking trolling dick.

>you just got pushed in front of a train, i'll let you use these last moments to praise me
>you have a magical engine approaching EXPLOSION! strapped to your chest, i'll let you use these last moments to praise me
>i'm getting tired of you not praising me, you little faithless heathen punk.

There's no Nazi in the LN either. People only think it's nazi because it takes place in notGermany.

>12 episodes
>read the LNs for 2nd season material

>tfw German

It zeems our lolis are superhior ya?

The uniforms in the LN are 3rd Reichy, especially on the later volumes.
Not to mention that Tanya has become a tad dogmatic and is in favor of separating people based on ethnicity inside concentration camps.

The anime will most definitely cover more than what's currently translated.

Yeah, because Nazis had fuckall to do with WWI era Germany. Dumb Jew.

You think the anime studio gives a shit about what has been translated?

So which art direction is the better adaptation? The manga or anime?

>implying Nazis didn't travel back in time and cause WWI in order to create the conditions that enabled their rise to power post-war

It all makes sense now.

Nah they're just the german empire right now. But she's pretty much hitler though.

Would that mean that Hitler is an ideal salaryman?

Well he wasn't an ideal painter thats for sure.

Rude, he was better than most who got approved for that art school.

it still need some fixing.

Good, then we might get more of Sup Forums the anime, I'm actually enjoying it greatly so far

amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/dvd/ref=pd_dp_ts_d_1

Nope.

Literally uglier than Hand Shakers. Fuck this piece of shit

for reasons like this anime is so poorly looked by people. Pure cringy stuff for lame neckbeards who think that animations like that look cool.

Nah, this and Konosuba will only bring more Isekai and Reincarnation LNs to be adapted.

And? I won't be forced to watch it, should I not enjoy something I find good just because it might spawn bad copycats?

The uniforms in the Anime for the common soldier are very WWI, and the author is advising the Anime.

You're one of those edgy retards who play atheist characters in pnp games, right?

Might be WWI uniforms, but nationalist collectivist ideology in the empire fighting against the corrupt liberal republics seems pretty nazi'ish, although it is interesting that the main character is not a nazi, being completely self serving and an individualist to the core

why isn't LWA the best selling anime this season when the competition is Youjo Senki?

youjo chi chi

here's your (you), uneducated donkey.

Because Deus Vult?

I personally welcome this. Not like there weren't any other shitty anime fads previously - edgy cyberpunks, mechas, generic battle shonen, battle harems, romcom ln adaptions...

It's placing in the top of that amazon sales prediction website for the current anime season. I still think it's an enjoyable show, regardless of Sup Forums's odd fascination with the charts released by that place.

Hasn't it always been on the rise?

Because YS appeals to tryhard edgy kids, with this whole atheism for the sake of atheism and contrariety. LWA is a much more niche genre, and while is published in a mainstream media as netflix, this also means much less people feel the need to buy DVD or BD.

>best selling anime of the season
>3rd week
>who am I quoting
Off yourself my friend.

just so you know, the so called Nazi helmet (the shape which is oddly used in the usa today, minus a few things) was actually made in 1916 to make a better hemlet for the germans, because their old helmet was really too damn complex to make...

same thing with the color of the uniform and the black boots. black boots are easy to make, the uniform dull green (feldgrau) was a better choice for a uniform color.

trust me, Hitler would have been better as the Thomas Kincaid of a successful post-war Germany.

unless you really like Holocausts....

Retards, retards everywhere.
When will they ever learn that there was a WWI?

>separating people based on ethnicity inside concentration camps

There's nothing wrong with that, if hitler actually followed through properly with that he might have had an easier time.

Reincarnation/Isekai is the hottest shit right now so putting out something that hits all the tropes whilst doing something a bit different would be a big hit. It has a frankenstain appeal that reaches out to several audiences at once - lolicons, military autists and isekai fans. The first and last demographic make up like a third of the modern anime fanbase already

>You will never patrol together with Tanya along the Rhein river while humming Die Wacht am Rhein.

youtube.com/watch?v=g8fmG-p-DlQ

the anime could have cut off all the parts where it turns out it's an Isekai anime and just leave Tanya with that twisted personality and I would still enjoy it, I like the setting, I like the characters, so it being Isekai is almost inconsequential for me.

This had the absolute worst first episode in relation to the later ones I've ever seen. Glad I didn't drop it there.

Youjo Senki. Don't watch it, it's terrible.

Since it's apparently so popular, will she get a figure this WonFes?

>Literally what if the Alt-Right made an anime

Problem is it wouldn't explain why some 10 year old girl has a beef with God/Being X and why it is using a little girl to gain followers.

Because LWA isn't that great.

the isekai exists to add another layer to the themes already present in the show, and it is done perfectly.

an anime about war, theology, patriotism, and personal and national desperation would likely be good in and of itself, but with the way they did the isekai, there are entirely new dimentions to all them that would have been incredibly hard to justify without.

Is HoI isekai?

sora no woto did it better and actually had cute girls

this show sucks. the writing sucks. the direction sucks. the character designs suck. everything about it sucks

>appeal that reaches out to several audiences at once - lolicons

(You)
Amazing critique

I wouldn't compare this to SnW.

Thats just unfair. SnW is leagues beyond what this could hope to be, although it is a different method of delivery.

actually I think the anime would have kept the same feeling if instead of a loli, it had been a normal soldier with the same personality, someone who just wants to rise through the ranks quickly and hates people who don't follow rules.

Still I don't mind its Isekai and we have loli hitler, I'm just saying that so far I would have enjoyed it as well with a guy who behaved like her.

>people still shit on youjo senki
Why all the hate?
Why can't we just communicate?

Anime just isn't appealing enough without cute girls.

the fucking lips, dude

B-but muh evul natsi
muh isekai
muh lips
muh otaku self-insert power fantasy

I liked the first three episodes, so I hopped over to the manga instead.

>Generic isekaishit reincarnation
>good

Its shit even if idiots like OP think it will sell well

Too bad then that the show is already catching up

Your opinions are shit

That's okay, I'm in no huge rush to see it all right away. Without looking at the LN, it'll still be another nine weeks before I see the end of anything anyway. That's assuming the anime finishes where the LN does.

>shitposters don't even watch the show they're shitting on
Color me surprised.

>I'm so insecure I need stalkershit to like something

Where are you guys reading the LN?

>flop

>I'm so butthurt that my flop fantasy didn't come true, now I'm going to shitpost something else.

What starded this "edgy" wave of anime? Fate Zero?

When the word edgy came to be.

I consider any show with gore to be edgy.
A character can be edgy but not the show and vice versa.

When people started calling everything "edgy".

Fuck off, this kind of attitude is cancer. You don't need to have actually watched a show to give your opinion on it especially when it's easy to tell how awful it is.

>this kind of attitude is cancer
>You don't need to have actually watched a show to give your opinion on it