Madan no Ou to Vanadis

This picture was posted on the Media Factory blog along with the following text
>ミラとティグルの甘い一夜を描いたA4小説ペーパー!
>An A4 drawing depicting Mila and Tigre's hot night!
Ludmila's territories are being liberated next lads

I haven't really been keeping up with the LNs. What's been happening recently?

Fighting against demons, political trickery. The same old. I haven't been keeping up either, but Mila is my fave girl and it being her turn caught my attention.

Tigre opening each vanadis sacred gate

Sofya got blueballed and Titta is no Vanadis

Sex?

so did he really bang ellen or not?

He did. If I remember, it was a fade to black and Tigre woke up the next morning to a naked ellen.

Yes, and Titta. Sofya got blueballed.

Yes

If Mila doesn't get fucked and join the wife circle, I will riot.

This pleases me greatly, he better bang them all.

Oh yeah, isn't the volume be introducing Lim as a Vanadis in this one from the cover of it?

Oh my god it's at volume 16 already

Also is that there Lim becomes a Vanadis? What's the tl;dr behind that?

Lim replacing who?

Probably the one who died of illness before the events of volume 1.

>Titta
Any pics?

I thought she was already replaced with another girl in volume 12?

she was but it is speculated that the weapons would disqualify the current user and pick Lim in this volume, but we will need to wait, see and read it.

Fucking cocktease author

source:noman
Apparently Sophy and Liza survives. Thank God.
The person who gave the spoiler notes how Sophy is a lwed woman. Sophy has no hesitation in making body contact with Tigre.

Valentina makes contact with Tigre and tries to convince him to stay neutral in exchange with information regard Ganelon. Tigre obviously declines.

It becomes a mess due to Valentina's scheme. Muozinel starts their campaign to invade once again. Ruslan get's his succession to the throne removed. And there are many nobles demanding to have Eugene be deported out from the country. Fine completely seizes Legnickie and engages in battle with LeitMeritz by making her retainers that were opposing her order silent.

And apparently Lim becoming a Vanadis was a hoax. Unless it happens in the next volume (←Still need confirmation)

Oh, and there were special short story given to those who bought it at certain stores. It's a short story about Tigre and Mira which apparently takes place after volume 16 or the final volume. Apparently they act like a couple who had already done it. Hi-five to Mira fans.