Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=489811
youtube.com/watch?v=TdTwQNSwldU
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
youtube.com/watch?v=OH3ypANr08I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When in February is that event?

Yes

Reminder that Karera Sakunami is still lurking around in Morioh and she too wants to get her hands on the fruit.

who is best JoJo and why is it Gappy

Post Dinobro

Dancin' in the moonlight

LOOK, NOBODY EVER SAID JOTARO KUJO IS A NICE GUY

Which jojo asspull is bullshittiest ?

Gappy makes me happy

Jolyne

Reset this thread.

Johnny being able to instantly figure out that AltDiego could stop time

the line about jotaro writing about a star fish on the beach is a result of shitty subs

When was the last time we saw this bitch? (discount flashbacks)
I completely forgot about her and the story also looks like it forgot about her too

You're cute

the one and only

Araki didn't forget about her, he still has a page of her on his desk.

>Kakyoin with the paintbrush being here at all, let alone that high
How fucking stupid do you have to be to not realise it was HG tentacles what slash Jotaros leg and not some random ass magic drawing powers?

Whats his.stand.power?

she will appear again

there are some unanswered questions about here like how did she know about the fruit in the first place

In case anyone else wanted to read it, here's the link to torrent Purple Haze Feedback in pdf format

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=489811

It was either assume The World could warp things into new positions or assume The World could stop time, and Johnny would've approached them the same way he approaches any stand fight no matter which one he assumed.

her*

thanks user

Here. Right before this page she said she wanted the fruit and also made a kind of an ominous remark about wanting to break free from the world.

Now that everyone's racing to be the first to find the grafted branch I think we're going to be seeing her again very soon.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/coco bizzare adventure
Get out nigger

She also said some creepy shit about wanting to go through her own equivalent exchange.

There's still lots of really suspicious shit regarding her. There's no doubt in my mind that Josefumi and Karera actually knew each other and he lied to Kira. Or time travel is real and it was Gappy Karera's got to know and not Josefumi.

lets be a bunch of circlejerking faggots and list stand names we think would work. songs/bands/albums, you get the gist.

guess i'll take a swing for (You)s

>Comfort Eagle (Cake Album)
>Victorias Secret (Sonata Artica Song)
>Black Diamond (Kiss Song)
>Elements (Stratovarius Album)
>The Man who Sold the World (David Bowie Album)

so the ireneverse and the SBRverse are one and the same?

Which Jotaro meme is better?

Jotaro has autism
or
Jotaro is in love with dolphins

youtube.com/watch?v=TdTwQNSwldU
>ПІСНЯ ПРО ДІДУСЯ І БАБУСЮ (СЕРГІЙ ТЕПЧУК)

>it took me this long to realize she's SBR Universe Yukako

I'm fucking retarded.

He'd already met Ringo though so he had time manipulation as an option and points out that it was either that or moving shit, which Ringo demonstrated you can already do with time control.

Hamon in part 2

God I hope Araki doesn't go with some Bites the Dust looping bullshit in Jojolion. Keep Killer Queen dead, I want to see what new material Araki can come up with instead of going over old material.

I could tolerate it with The World since Diego got blown out so quickly and it was the first time he flat-out xeroxed a stand, but Killer Queen was pushing it. Thank god he had already killed Kira off, so we knew he wasn't going to have any staying power outside of flashbacks.

user, what's worse?
>Soft & Wet: Bites the Dust
>Fused Jobin's King Crimson

Steel Ball Run OP leaked:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

Doesn't have to be BtD for time shenanigan stuff to go down.

I work for David, here's the tentative SBR ED.

Shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=OH3ypANr08I

Which meme based of user`s life is better ?
user have no friends and relationship with people in particular
or
user`s parents hate him because he grow up to be worthless scum who force his shit in /jojo ?

oh man is this autistic

Someone needs to translate Russian Jojo
I heard some really wild shit especially in Parts 5 and 7

I like the one where user gets butthurt over a single post

>We can't destroy the stone because of the prophecy that we need it to kill the killer men
> Joshep beats ACDC later
> No one thinks to break the stone already
Why don't we mention this enough ?

She didn't really outright say that but yeah, it could be interpreted that way. That's another reason why the current situation with Dolomite is reminding me of her again. I'm half-expecting her to suddenly show up out of the blue and beat everyone to the fruit.

Also she's totally a rock.

Dolphins.
Jotaro doesn't actually have autism, user just hates himself and projects autism onto Jotaro because he hates Jotaro for being too cool

>В русском переводе забега стальных шаров появляется пучии и гиро не умирает
СМеюсь каждый раз

because the idea was to use the stone as a fucking hamon laser. It just came up in a bizarre and unexpected way.
Jesus you people are dumb as fuck

How is she though, that seems a bit half-assed user.

but im very intrigued

Because the prophecy was true.

If Joseph had used the stone to kill esidisi then fair enough, but they still had the prophecy saying they needed it and there were 2 pillar men to go.

That's not even close to being an asspull.
Alt Diego never made any effort to even hide his Stand ability, unlike DIO. Once DIO showed it to Kakyoin during their fight, Kakyoin figured it out quickly too, unfortunately at the same time he was dying. It didn't take long for Joseph to do it either.
And with Diego, there’s not much hiding going on, Diego’s using the timestop openly/ruthlessly to win the race and try to kill Johnny.
And Johnny already had experience with time manipulation because of Ringo.

And honestly, by this point, the audience should know that power already, the first time Alt Diego uses timestop is a big dramatic callback/reveal. The pacing wouldn’t have worked right if Johnny had to go through some sort of drawn-out thought process.

Didn't she fall off the face of the earth between the Damo encounter and Josuke waking up? Maybe she was sleeping?

And i like the one where user and user hate each other, until their hate grows out into love and they have ruthless, abusive and full of bites sex

I just want my favorite hero to have autism like me so I feel validated.

Jotaro is in love with dolphins < Jotaro has autism < Jotaro is in love with starfish

No, it says that SBR is an extension of Jojo. Technically, jojo's bizarre adventure ended in part 6 and the same premise in a different universe (in the narrative sense of that word) began anew. The ending of part 6 has nothing to do with the start of part 7.

I like the starfish one just for this picture set
1/3

Nothing can top Pucci killing Kira with Sex Pistols.

>not bites the sex

So are you saying Yashuo is a Rock Human, too?

> Anons
Don't you mean me and abby

>Jotaro is in love with starfish

is that a thing? It's just a thesis he wrote

So what happened to those anons? Did they actually have sex?

>when you forget to remove the image from a post you decided not to make

shit

>named after a Sendai place name just like Yagiyama and Dainenjiyama
>has a bunch of little Kars allusions (that pose when she first shows up, the name, the design, the way she's introduced by reflecting light) after the previous three new characters had referenced the other three pillar men
>that parasitic lifestyle in general

I don't know, it's possible.

Its all up to _______________(You)________________

Joshep beat ACDC manking the prophecy false and incapacitated one before, the best course of action would have been to destroy the stone so the piller men couldn't reach perfection

the dolphins.
But i prefer more the fact that he would also have PTSD.

It's basically the Japanese equivalent to our dolphin meme.

>GER that far right when it was explicity stated that arrow = victory
>Emporio using the disc being anything but the sickest shit
>Polnareff surviving is tolerable
>Jotaro losing to the rat is bullshit
>Doppio vs Metallica is on that image for some reason
>Kars using the mask is there for some reason
>Rohan beating Janken Boy at the restaurant is there for some reason
What retard made this image?

The japs meme with the starfish stuff since those are actually canon due to the thesis he does
The dolphin stuff was completely made up outta nowhere

Tsurugi has a fat ass

>A legend that states that by destroying the Red Stone, it would be easier to defeat the Pillar Men
>Weeks later Kars uses the Stone to become Ultimate and could only be defeated by Volcanic Asspulls and space science

way to fucking go

>The dolphin stuff was completely made up outta nowhere
>nowhere

You're either baiting or retarded. The stone was never said to be the only thing that could kill them, just something that would be needed at some point. The legend itself was a weak excuse but it did the job.

Well I don't see the issue, I guess

AC/DC didn't die until the stone was out of reach.
That was the whole point of the chapters with his brain possessing Suzi Q. What are you even talking about.
And after they get it back they end up using it as a bargaining chip to fight the pillar men on even ground.

>Two small accessories for an outfit he uses in one arc

So do i

>Jotaro losing to the rat is bullshit
Who would win in a fight? A buff man or a sniper

people who use the word asspull are usually full-of-shit retards.

like this guy

>The same kind of stand?!?

please stop posting that pic

please

Yasuho hasn't disappeared for weeks on end, so I really doubt that she's a rock human. We hadn't seen her in ages, but it has't been all that long in-universe time.

>Snails
What the fuck

who dyes an infant's hair?

i do believe the dolphin thing was for the fact in one of his part 4 outfits that has basically golden dolphins or due the marine biologist thing.

You wouldn't understand.

>forgetting that the Stone was a key component in defeating Ultimate Kars
>forgetting that, without the Stone, Lisa Lisa and Joseph would have nothing to bargain with Kars and would have just been destroyed by his vampire army

Battle Tendency's writing sucks absolute ass but come on, this isn't hard to understand.

I'm not entirely doubting you, but it seems a lil far-fetched. She'd either be baiting and turn into a twisted psycopath guess that fills in for the SBR Yukako or the only protagonist Rock Human.

Weather is into some wierd shit

Johnny figuring out Alt-Dio's stand in mere seconds when it took the Stardust Crusaders several minutes + a huge hint from Kekyoin

It's still a thing, just the first guy thinks that "new plot development" means asspull. I think a good example of an actual asspull is SAME TYPE OF STAND, especially when it seems like stands show their main ability instantly, just develop new ones later on.