"Nihei will write a new plot and design the characters for the movie, which is expected to premiere in 2017"

"Nihei will write a new plot and design the characters for the movie, which is expected to premiere in 2017"

So who will be turned into a man and marry a 3rd gender?

Still hurts. Yuhata was best girl... She truly WAS

There was no point in that. TheY could have been lesbians. That's even better. FUCK

Lesbians can't breed, that would have been a waste of perfectly good genes user.

>a new plot

Why though?

They live in the future where there is LITERALLY no need for dicks. We have that now. They've converted egg cells into the necessary components to make a baby.

He gave up almost completely on the original manga

They lost that technology, which is why they have a third gender.

Fathers are still necessary for mentally healthy children, DeShawn.

The manga would be too convoluted for a movie. A change in plot would be good. A change in premise would be too much. I'm exited because I see it as more content from the same universe. If that makes sense...

No, I see where you're coming from. I am worried that he might change too much like not include Cibo,

Then what the fuck is the point of making her ovaries into testicles if it's the same DNA. Do you not get what I am saying? There was no need.

It's easier to get a body to produce sperm than to artificially produce sperm.

Fine. Can we just agree that that was a strange way of ending that relationship?

Granted, but it IS nihei we're talking about. He likes weird and strange shit.

Any more of these?

This may be last related one, the rest of the artbook is just panels from his new serialized work and the new Blame covers.

Does he have a new serial? Is it getting scans?

Pretty certain it's based on his Land of the Dolls one-shot and comes out sometime in February, the publisher calls it "Aposimz". I'll dump the booklet's teaser images.

Oh dang. Aposimz, the last ship Sidonia had contact with before going off on its own. Neat.

Why were there two Cibos? Will the anime adapt this part?

It's not that he's retconning BLAME!, he's just telling a story that happened when we didn't see it.

Killy is thousands of years old

Cgi
Dropped

good riddance

Thanks user.