Who would win?

Who would win?

Aizen

Kill yourself.

Goku would die, but then get revived, tell him that he's super impressed and wishes to train so he can be just as strong some day. Afterwards, he leaves to be with his friends and family at Mr. Satan's house as they have an enormous feast.

Saitama then contemplates life as he returns to his apartment and eats cheap ramen.

Uchiha Madara.

Please write stories, user. I know talent when I've seen it.

The viewers

After learning of his regimen, Goku proceeds to go through it using 100 ton weights on each limb inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Once he gets out, he remarks that he doesn't feel any different, and remarks that Saitama must be some super tough alien man that lives on a planet with even tougher opponents, prompting him to ask Urunai Baba to tell him where he lives.

He challenges all of the heroes and villains. None of them survive. Once he's done fixing up his genocide with the Dragon Balls, he asks Saitama to be his new trainer. Goku then busts out a gi he made with an oppai patch on the breast and back.

Sub human spic can't stop making this garbage thread.

>Goku does Saitama's training but doesn't benefit from it because he isn't human

(you)

meant to be for

Goku hypothesizes that it only works for humans, so he brings Krillin with him to train. Krillin, now with a shaved head as per Goku's request, believing it to be a secret to Saitama's strength, does the regimen as well, and sees minor gains. Goku, frustrated at the difference in strength, then decides to pester Saitama until he tells his secret technique that lets him be super strong.

One has universe-tier feats, the other one isn't even a planet buster. Go figure.

have you seen the ending of one punch?

anyone*

Saitama is stated as planet buster and stated as unlimited being.

left: can be killed by rocks, earthquake, laser
right: unlimited being that's impossible to be hurt
It's clear who is the winner

Learn the definition of feat. And Goku has also been sated as unlimited, statements mean shit.

my penis

>unlimited being that's impossible to be hurt
Nice meme.

Lol goku has no feat. only saitama that has feat. goku feat was getting a bump when thrown by rock.

What's even the point? Saitama's a joke character, he's not meant to be taken seriously.

If you're going to shitpost, don't make it that obvious by using the same picture you did a few days ago. It just makes you look sad and pathetic

>using filler as fact
You're so desperate

That is filler and not even related to main story. also that is only a line of movement not a scratch or blood.

>filler
Nope.
>line of movement
So, even lines of movements can hurt Saitama?

Just your average, hourly, shitposting thread

That's a joke moment.
Lol.

But, yeah, even though I personally agree with the whole "unlimited power" thing, you don't bring that into versus debates.
Even if you say Saitama used half a percent in his fight against Boros, he still wouldn't be Base Form Goku tier.

Though, I DO think Saitama is as powerful as he wants in terms of plot, but he just doesn't have the feats. Right now, Saitama is only a bit above Naruto-verse.

Read that. The fact is that goku create literal NO DAMAGE AND NO FEAT AT ALL.

Go fuck yourself OP

Are you stupid?
That chapter is not even directly related to previous chapter it's obvious contradiction with the ongoing chapter. Even chapter naming of it confirmed the chapter as filler

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins, while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

Canon until the author denies it. Cry me a river faggot.

speak English next time

It's times like this where I wish I could get this faggot banned so threads like this would cease to exist here. Seriously, we've had 7 OPM shitposting threads over the past week just after the webcomic discussion ended

time next English speak?

How about you pointed me the chapter number. Of course there is no chapter number because it's filler. Or you just typical idiot shitposter which stupid and randomly posting stupid brainless things because you can do that in reddit to look cool that nobody care your stupidity.

>saitama can actually blow up universes at max tier
>implying goku is this stronk yet.
OP plz, also broly is a female now and theres nothing you can do about it.

Saitama is not joke character because it's consistent. unlike goku that can be killed randomly anytime and anywhere by rocks, laser or earthquake.

King

bleach should have ended with aizens defeat.

Who'd win a match between King and Mr. Satan?

My money's on the champ.

Gag manga character > Battle manga character
I thought we already established this.

featfags are just the worst

And Beerus instantly killed a gag manga character without breaking a sweat due to his ability of God of Destruction.

Goku has no feat you dumb poster.

Uhm.
I agreed with you guys.
I'm just saying that I think Goku would get fucked by Saitama, but in terms of versus debates you go by the feats and not implied power.