Anyone else want to kill themself over circumcision?

Anyone else want to kill themself over circumcision?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUFEHECr9s0
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to kill all of the Jews because of it

/thread

No.

so how badly does being circumcized fuck you

the face when you will never feel the inner geography of de pussie in detail

Chicks like my cut penis.

If you would kill yourself over circumcision, then you are the epitome of betaness, and need to be gassed.

b-but it's more hygenic, goy.
plus women dont want to see all that weird skin!
good thing your boomer parents did it literally "just because"!

As you get older the head of your dick becomes dry, masturbating/sex feels probably like half as good, women say uncut feels better during sex apparently and provides lubrication, and you have no say in it when you are born. It's pretty shitty. Probably even makes your dick shorter than it would've been.

You got circumcised?

I want to kill all of the jews period

My ex told me to kill myself over it

I'm so glad I had a based german Dr at my birth, my dick would be an inch shorter if I had been circ'd, I feel sorry for you shrimp dicked cutfags.

killing yourself is the ultimate cuckoldry

Jeez rough. There are options like regrowth of skin through stretching which is real. Every guy has an uneven cut since the skin naturally stretches differently over your dick with how your skin is being pulled though your life in your foreskin. But you are not the determined type it seems so just kys mate.

Jews pushed their brutal tribal custom only because they didn't like the way Nazis could unambiguously identify them during WWII. Better for everyone to change to them, rather than the other way around. The Jew must pay for mutilating children's genitals on an industrial scale.

That's not going to bring the 9,000 nerve endings back.

This thread again?

And the skin that is being pulled and stretched more is actually thicker than the non pulled skin, I know this from personal experience 100%, the sides of my foreskin that are shortest are all thin while the stretched are way more thicker maybe twice as thick.

Nah, but I'm not happy about it either.

I really do wish I wasn't circumsized. but I'm certainly not going to kill myself over it.

Lelm nerve endings stretch as well. Retard. It will take maybe 2-3 years of fucking doing it though to get 1.5-2 inches back assuming your completely sliced up.

Mate the foreskin was cut off, the nerve endings are gone

The stretching only stretches whatever nerves you have left

You are very stupid. Even in the rare case that your nerves wonl multiply as your skin expands longer and longer, your body CREATES nerve endings if it finds that there is insufficient feeling in one part of the skin. The nerve endings just multiply in a uneven bunched pattern unlike the symmetrical, even way you have at birth. When people do laser on their skin and burn nerves, they eventually grow back but retarded like because your body is really shit at regrowing nerves (they are bunched like I said already, but you still get same feel as at birth nerves)

No. We can regenerate it soon.

But yeah relationships are pointless.

Trust me. It takes YEARS. Decades.

You have to admit though, that circumcision does provide a cleaner penis (ever heard of phimosis) and lessens the risk of STD such as AIDS

Okay dude feel free to post a source.

This is the only way we can truly get the full foreskin/nerve endings back. But yeah I've given up on dating. Most women seem to prefer uncut.

Not if you fast. Fasting can cause the body to heal rapidly and produce stem cells. Then you just have to pee all over your dick and viola!

Not really. I want to kill myself because even in success I feel empty and sad and only booze makes me feel good. I am on a slow road to self destruction.

I'm more mad that they made a profit off of it.
A single infant foreskin is worth upwards of $100,000.

Phimosis is due to a tight foreskin, not to uncleanliness, and phimosis is probably the only justifiable reason for circumcision but even most cases of phimosis can be fixed with stretching. My parents had no reason to circumcise me, and no it doesn't reduce the risk of STDs, just don't fuck people with them.

Who cares what women want? LOL!
Women stick all kinds of phallus shaped objects up their cunt (when they are young and still capable of producing lubrication).
Just rape stupid bitches, your insensitive dick is superior at that.
Then you would have a life and purpose instead of being a lame.

People restore for gliding action and for the tissue to be moisturized and keratanization to be reversed.

Also circumcised penises still contain the most sensitive nerves in the frenulum remnant, just far less of it. There's definitely a point in making the most of what you still got.

Imagine having that, and all the typical bullshit, but now you will never experience sex at full capacity and half your dick skin is missing

>Most women seem to prefer uncut.

>He actually believes women can resist any cock
>He actually cares about what women get out of sex

lmao

I had phimosis. I got the snip. Sex was great before I lost my sex drive.

MUTTED.com

I need to start fasting. With long enough fasting your body can regenerate scars. Like 40 days on your own water.
Circumcision is an aid to celibacy, which is how you attain Brahmacharya and realization of the Universe internal/external.
Pleasures of the flesh pale in comparison to the bliss from ecstatic yoga but then again most of you weren't born into the highest caste now were you?
Bunch of carnal failed normie niggers.

no me wan kyl kykes

I have not looked into the techniques/methods but I am assuming that it doesn't take longer than 4-5 years since that is already a really long time. All this black pilling is getting tiresome especially when we are talking about simple regrowth of something as basic as fucking skin.
Source for what? The nerve endings regrowing? www facebook com/notes/james-ketter/foreskin-restoration-everything-you-need-to-know-an-faq/1530401383879668/ Here are some FAQs for you to peruse that might help you realise that it is not that big of a deal it is not painful and sometimes is completed in as little as 1-2 years.

It would probably be best if you just stopped eating all together you faggot yard-ape.

shoulda kylled her for sayin that fagit. now since you didnae, you should kys.

>Anyone else want to kill themself over circumcision?
Actually, I'm really happy about it. I don't have cheese in my dick, it doesn't smell like stale cow piss, and the ladies love it.

Yeah, I've heard some crazy stories like a woman who started levitating and seeing fairies when she did an extreme fast. See, I'm on a much higher level than you. Communicating on this low-frequency image board is harming my harmonious energies. You are carnal beasts, sacrifice your children to me.

I wish I smelled like stale cow piss.

good goy!
You should always do what the ladies like!
Make sure you continue the cycle goy!

Yes.

This girl will surely reincarnate into a brave aryan warrior, while most of you seem like you are due for a couple cycles as morbidly obese women giving girls clitorectomies in a mud hut in Africa.

Why not kill your parents and the kike doctor that did it to you?

Look at how pretty and submissive she is. She'd be even hotter if she rubbed cow pee on herself.

I knew you faggots couldn't resist, your
the most insecure mf's on this board.

fpbp

WTF

I'm 100% kike and I have a plenty healthy sex life without my foreskin. Maybe you should kill yourself anyway for being this ridiculous.

It's god damned hilarious isnt it?
I always get a good chuckle and
plenty of (you's) from these threads.

>she literally wagecucks on a poopoo peepee farm to gain princess points
The memes are 4D hopscotch reality
I can't handle it

>tfw a bong just realized he had to have sex to "feel the inner geography of de pussie in detail"

fucking hell. the fuck is going on

Me replying to you has nothing to do with you as a person, or a troll, in fact you are quite a sad representation of the human race and your dwelling on negativity or getting a rise out of others shall only lead you Hell and I'll make sure the proper entourage is there to greet you. Check out this cool book from Pajeet's library.

Of course you can't handle it because you haven't tapped into 4D nutrition yet.

underrated

Yes

I'm salvaging this thread and taking it all the way to Outer Heaven.

everybody fucking bitches moans and whines so they can have their gay and eat their fag. but all you need to do is fucking restore it

>IM SALTY BITCH: THE POST
AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA JESUS
MY SIDES

two more things. phimosis? steroid creams. vaginas? smeg holes and far worse. uncut dicks dont smell. but if they do. fucken great literally nobody cares. why does pussy stank purposefully seem to waft outside of clothing? spores.

You sound like a projecting narcissist. Seek help. Try killing yourself because that's an incurable condition if true. Lmao.

Look at this reflexive defense of what the ladies love I mean it is so clear by your believable mention that indeed the women just do that and pick you for sex after never finding a cock that suited the (((particular))) pleasure they look for during sex [it's actually after sex]

The egregiousness of your pretentions is the exact opposite of the spin in which you could get anyone to actually engage your clearly imaginary perspective, in a staunchly anti circumcision thread

cut dicks look like nosferatu penises

no, i want my parents to die over my circumcision, among other things

least of my concerns

I haven't had dick cheese since I was 14, do your homework kike

don't kill yourself.

Foregen is already working on regenerative medicine for foreskins.

Ahhh god you faggots just won't stop
will you....not even the lgbt crew are
this sensitive and faggy about there
misgivings and grievances. You mf's
need to go outside and "air out" hahahaaa
no plz stahp my sides actually hurt now.
youtube.com/watch?v=eUFEHECr9s0
0:32 wait for it...BOOM IT USUALLY DOES
hahahahahahahahahaa

>whelped into trauma, torture and molestation
>breast-fed on high fructose kike fantasies and trans fat cat greed
>sent to soak Zion's deserts red in martyrdom
>rinse-repeat ad infinitum

Born to loseā„¢

Everyone knows antisemitism is wrong

>I'm 100% kike
Natural selection may have caused you and the Jews to have a higher affinity for being circumcised, since Jews who would dislike circumcision the most would be the most likely to leave, and hence the boiling-off effect. A similar effect is happening to the Amish, except for personality traits being selected for increased "Amishness".

unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/