My little killing machine can't be this cute

My little killing machine can't be this cute

Rose a shit.

Adorable as fuck.

>.png
Thanks for the bloat.

Why the fuck does Rose get so much focus when she's so fucking boring and shit?

Rose is best gurl.

You can buy 1TB of storage space for the price of a meal. That kind of criticism stopped being valid a decade ago.

Her pupils aren't focused on the same point. Her left eye's pupil is off kilter. It's really making her look very derp.

what show?

What's the point of a guy that huge using knives in a style with such poor reach?

Terrible connection speed is still a concern outside of major cities.

Tales of Bersaria: The Obnoxiously Drawn-Out Side Stories About Boring Moralfags Who Aren't Velvet

>You will never teach a loli how to be a sociopathic murderer

Check this shit out, it's 1/10 the size and no visible quality differences when zoomed in 300%. I'm particularly offended because it appears to have either already had lossy compression applied or was enlarged from a smaller size.

>1TB of storage space for the price of a meal
Gee, I can't wait to have to use several terabytes of hard drives instead of being able to fit everything inside a few hundred GB.

>60$ for a meal.

Wow user you fancy.

>What country do you live in?

He's a scummy assassin. Short daggers is mandatory for his job class.

You're fucking blind, user.

You're imagining things.

He's just teaching her how to use them, it's never implied that they're his main combat weapons.

>3.34 MB PNG
>low quality, lossy-encoded source
>full of JPEG and upscaling artifacts anyway
>higher bandwidth costs for Sup Forums
>takes longer to download
>storage is cheap so lets use 100x more than necessary to achieve the same shitty result
Seriously, just kill yourself

Your autism is showing. Even noticing the format was already too obsessive for a normal person.
Unless you're a poorfag the download time and storage space are not concerns at all, so it's useless to waste time optimizing that shit.

current tales of

Enjoy your 2 GB RAWs bro, I'll be fine downloading my 300 MB RAWs ;^)

...okay? It takes me 20 seconds to download 2 GBs, so what is your point? Unless you're some poor Americunt, download speeds and file sizes are obsolete. -_-;

>slashing with a dagger

Knife fighting is a meme.

As long as the quality improves a tiny bit, it's worth downloading a bigger file, even if it's 10x bigger.
Again, space and speed are not a concern in this day and age unless you're poor. In that case, you shouldn't be wasting your time here, work harder and go make some decent cash, faggot.

>Even noticing the format was already too obsessive for a normal person.
How do you not notice the massive file size right above the image? It's hard not to complain when a shitty looking image like that is approaching the upload size limit.

It takes me half as long to download the smaller file with similar quality. even with my cheap shit internet. Having better specs is meaningless if you just allow everything to become more bloated to match those better specs like some shit level scaling RPG mechanic.

It's pointless to argue with idiots like those.
They either are using VLC and don't know how to change the format, or believe that saving in png will automatically make things better.

I hope Rose dies

gets raped in a dungeon for the rest of her life*

You'll stop noticing when it stops being relevant to you, AKA when you get some decent shit that takes the same time to download a 100KB file than a 4MB file.

She does in the game at least.