Villains Who Did Nothing Wrong

Villains Who Did Nothing Wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iwrestledabearonce
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those stupid kids should have had the ninja rat kill him the first time he betrayed them.

>Villains

;__________________;

bitch laughed at bear
no one laughs at bear

If they did nothing wrong, they aren't villains.

>elf
>nazi uniform
Another reason not to trust the knife ear.

morality is subjective, user-kun

I had no motivation to finish Shinsekai Yori. Convice me to do it.

>when you think the strong should prevail but you lose your arm to bear

That "Rat" is Human!!

still aryan

His punishment was so harsh that I would've wished he won whether he was right or wrong.

Are you implying he's the villain of berserk?

the weak should fear the strong

I tell myself he was just on thot patrol

smug bastard will finally get his shit slapped, it seems

He wasn't even a villain.

But did he truly didn't deserve it? Reminder he killed large amount of his own kinds, particularly the weaker, innocent colonies, and use whatever left of them as his suicidal troops. In case he won, he probably establish himself as new rat-emperor with psychic slaves as his personal army to crush whoever oppose him, including his own race anyway. Don't judge a man(or this case a rat) by his words, but by his action and the lives loss because of him throughout the story.

He wanted to be

Yomi ;_;

> Squealer
> Villain

I always thought the real villain was that Saki cunt.
She saw everyone she loved die in horrible ways, and she found nothing wrong in trying to destroy her sick society

>innocent girl hunted and framed for no reason

isn't that just an antagonist?

He was a nice guy.
>taught children the truth
>helped the poor and sick
>helped a cop overcome his alcoholism and past
>uprooted a neo-nazi terrorist group
>repaid his debts to the doctor who saved him
>saved a man from torture
>reunited with his sister
>helped his mother get revenge
>helped a billionaire find his long lost son

True. That's why I love the show, no side is right, and everything's fucked. Maybe I don't so much wish he won, as I do just wish he didn't have to go out like that.

He was fighting people with Godlike powers, what else do you expect him to do? He literally had to use any means he had to win, otherwise he would never even stand a chance.

If you're not willing to do anything to win you might as well not even enter in a fight.

Not villain but whatever.

Her ''sick'' society did what it had to do to survive and Saki as a mature person, understood that. She found disgusting what they did and didn't agree with everything, but she also knew they just did things based on their circumstances. Not to mention that she would destroy her society to do what, exactly?

well not everyone's that metal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iwrestledabearonce

Anyone who thinks that there's a villain in Shinsekai Yori didn't really get the show.

Humans was totally fucking nazis SS animal hitler's dogs. They are all deserve death sentence.

They would never be able to create a stable society without doing what they did. Again, everything Cantus users did in the anime was based on their circumstances over the centuries and not on bad will or lust for power and that should be obvious for anyone who payed attention to the show.

Jesus, what a retard comparison. Doesn't surprise me that you can't even write proper english.

Sins of the father m8.

>They would never be able to create a stable society without doing what they did.
Alrigh go to the cold climate. All you need now are trees and food and deers for food. Ta da you are survived in mongol style.

That sick society was a mad, and deserves punishment like Sodom and Gomorra.

>Hurr durr you are retard durr.
Yeah whatever.

Nah, he pussied out and switched sides. Madara was the one who did nothing wrong.

he just wanted a purpose ;_;

I feel like he used that as an excuse. The end doesn't justify the means.

On the contrary, the end always justify the means. Problem is that his end wasn't good enough to justify his means, he lost.

he literally did everything wrong

Pervert