Oh FUCK. This is not good for us

Oh FUCK. This is not good for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/08/bombshell-roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-yearbook/
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/363949-moore-accuser-says-she-added-notes-below-moores-yearbook-signature
nytimes.com/2017/12/08/us/alabama-moore-nelson-allred.html
nationalreview.com/corner/454476/one-roy-moores-accusers-alters-her-story-about-her-yearbook
variety.com/2017/biz/news/jon-heely-disney-music-group-child-sex-abuse-1202634502/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hehehe yes an expert...

Didn't the DNC bimbo say it was forged today? I can't wait for Roy to win. Tuesday will be glorious.

What's the matter? Your bullshit is finally being called out and you have no objective evidence to support your case? That's terrible.

This is an actual expert this time, tho. Like SAFDE certified court witness expert.

Not good.

Roy Moore is a mistake

hmmmm

>an "expert" hired by Gloria Allred

into the fucking trash it goes

Garbage concern shilling

The "Moore D.A." in the signature has the same tone as the notes she admits to adding.

Hmm, really make you think, huh?

Well he lost all credibility after she admitted it was a forgery. Now he will never work again

An "expert" paid by the woman's attorney.

She has still refused to turn over the yearbook for an independent examination. Tell me why she refuses to do this OP, you faggot?

Lol I have no idea what is going on with this but you're all soap opera faggots for even being this involved.

Go back to actual important matters like pizzagate

She admitted the bottom part in a different pen was a part she wrote. They verified the top as his writing. Is this like some reverse meta shill thing you're doing now? The plebbit larpflag has me confused.

It's a paid expert, literally will say anything for money.

I'm an expert and I say it's fake.

>Like SAFDE certified court witness expert.

Expert witnesses are subject to cross examination and the evidence they examine is available to the opposition's expert witnesses.

TLDR: Shut the fuck up, this does not remotely approach the standards of evidence and procedure in a court of law

>the standards of evidence and procedure in a court of law
So you agree that he should be tried?

>They verified the top as his writing.

Which means they found someone to give that opinion not under oath, wow!

Credibility is toast. If she's willing to forge parts of the signature why believe anything she says?

There would be not trial. The allegations are outside the statute of limitations.

He has already agreed to senate hearings where statements are under oath and cross examination is possible. I want it to happen because it'll be an embarrassment for Allred.

Tried for what? Allegedly writing an affectionate, but not lewd or obscene, message to a woman who was of the legal age of consent 30 years ago?

This "expert" thinks that Moore wrote his signature with two different pens, one of which was not only used to write the identifying parts of his signature (his name), but also just happened to look exactly like the "notes" taken by this stupid bitch, who also needed a reminder of when Christmas happened.

God do they think we're that stupid? Show us the logic you fucking retard so we can expose your corrupt and incompetent ass to the world.

Fake and gay.

OP.... There are plenty of real hardcore fucking perverts in both parties you could go after. Shit, this guy is nothing compared to the horrors behind it all.

Hell, be partisan about it! Go after only the Republican pedos! Please! Because if you start exposing some of the real wicked ones, the whole lot of them from both political parties will come crashing down

OP read about the franklin scandal. Wake up. This shit is ten million times worse than you think.

>"us"
gtfo you cucked shareblue circumcised homo fuckboy.

>We lied about part of the signature, but we are totally telling the truth about this expert looking at it

This is just pathetic.

Ugh, I despise having to share a board with you.

>"Not good"
>"us"
gee
i
wonder
who
is
behind
these

why shilling this shit now after she confessed?
is this a new style? the slowpoke slide?

Shill, we don't give a fuck about these accusations. Roy Moore is going to win and there's nothing you faggots can do about it.

Provide a source on her "confession"

You can't.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/08/bombshell-roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-yearbook/
> hurr durr breitbart
it's from ABC
she's admitted to forging part
at this point, it could be she forged everything
zero credibility
now get lost

I'm an expert familiar with Moore's thinking. It's definitely real.

Lmfao an expert they wont name never trust a lawyer

They literally name him. Read past the headline faggot

You are a retard.

thanks
my mom used to call me that too

I mean what is the point of you lying on Sup Forums? I get it when you're on Twitter and you want to disseminate lies to fool the normie masses, but who are you trying to convince here? Anyone can take two seconds and find out that you're wrong.

So when did she Moore allegedly assault her? She "respected him", hence the note?

alabama is okay with middle aged men fucking children
that's how new mulatto slaves got made back in the day

who the fuck is "us"? Moore your homo sugar daddy or something faggot OP?

So some "expert" retained by (((Allred))) said it, not an independent expert?

an outsider but what was he lying about exactly? He linked an article with probably just about as much credibility as yours? Are you implying your source is better? Are you implying his source is incorrect? Both sources have large political motivations and are biased as fuck. Her testimony is garbage though because not only did she fail to disclaim that she wrote notes on the yearbook but she had in fact met with Roy at a later date (1999) where Moore made a judgement against her personally. This not only exposes a lie from her as she claimed their last encounter was a sexual assault but shows she might have an ulterior motive in attempting to tarnish his political career. I'm not necessarily defending Roy but this accuser is weak.

Can't you just carbon date inks? The older stuff would no doubt be different dates than the newer shit. The date and the location were no doubt written later so that's irrelevant.

Well it's completely false that she ever admitted to forging anything and the repeated use of the word "forged" is merely the right-wing media trying any tactic they can to discredit Moore's accusers. The hypocrisy is staggering, we should be against sexual assault in all forms.

Not to mention that this still doesn't explain why the DA is there at all.

This article comes out after the accuser admits to adding the date and location to the signature. Which one do you think will get the most media coverage?

""""""""""us"""""""""""

Who is this "expert"? This whole thing has fallen apart and has no validity

too bad that their expert has direct ties to anti-Trump politicians

>literally will say anything for money.
100% bought and paid for whore

All the forgery stuff aside, are they trying to make it illegal to sign yearbooks?

The point is that he completely denied knowing her even though he signed her yearbook. He's a liar.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/363949-moore-accuser-says-she-added-notes-below-moores-yearbook-signature

nytimes.com/2017/12/08/us/alabama-moore-nelson-allred.html

Bitch admitted she wrote the shit herself.

Okay.

So, you know even if this incident was forged, it doesn't invalidate the TWELVE other accusers, right?

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

And you fucking Republican cunts are going to hell next Tuesday.

Orange Fuckface is next after Moore loses. He is a rapist cunt and truth can't hide forever.

Just wait.

Trace them back far enough and everyone is connected. Reps/Dems are just a family feud.

It’s all bullshit. Congratulations to Senator Moore.

You're bad at this

nationalreview.com/corner/454476/one-roy-moores-accusers-alters-her-story-about-her-yearbook

The article quotes her original statement: "He wrote in my yearbook as follows: ‘To a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House. And it signed it, ‘Roy Moore DA.’"

She stated that he wrote the part she now admits she wrote.

What's he an expert in? Same line of work as big man tyrone?

>Let 200iq cartoon face

Don't bother. They know they are lying, it's just an attempt to get us infighting sonwe ignore

variety.com/2017/biz/news/jon-heely-disney-music-group-child-sex-abuse-1202634502/

maybe not carbon date, too much margin of error, but you can look at the ink composition, fading, smearing, and pen pressure on the page, to find out when the ink was made.

Even if Moore tied down and raped an 8 year old, he's still better than Jones, who has supported late term abortion and thus is a proponent of mass infanticide.

Give up, dude. He's gonna win.

does a celeb know every fan he gives an autograph to after a show?

no...do you expect IE van halen to remember giving an autograph to a fan from 1978? he might of done but hes done loads and it was a long time ago...and even if he did so what?

Sure...
except in the world of politics there are motivations for these sorts of games to be played meaning the dubiousness of these claims has more probability of taking place. Now if a trial comes up with these accusers and the information shows he's a sexual predator, get rid of him. But accusations are accusations, they aren't necessarily factual accounts of anything that happened. If Moore denies them unless you have proof that they are undeniable you really don't have a dog in this fight.

that's pretty fucking sick, I doubt many people share that sentiment.

he should hang literally
shaking right now

here is you fucking proof he raped her 21 times read it an weep

mate you dont run for office if you know you got people you shat on who would squeel...its why i dont run for parliment,a few people know of bad things i did and if i started to run the town and they knew there was money to be made telling all......id be fucked lol

rape accusations with a week to go and so much to lose pretty much makes it look like a leftist smear attempt.

>Where there's smoke, there's fire.

People acquire enemies and enemies lie. Shut up you fucking faggot

burden of proof is on the accuser. until they have physical evidence or a reliable witness of the act, get fucked. these allegations coming out literally right after the deadline to register is so fucking ridiculously obvious as a hitjob, it's pathetic and hilarious.

love how she had to do a drawing to tug the heart strings cause people dont give a shit when an ugly woman is raped lol

>"Expert confirms after gurl admits she frauded it herself"

sounds like a shit expert to me

I literally said
WTF is that
KEK
shut up sit down loser

her integrity was already suspicious from the get go.

an old bitch wouldn't have had any issue coming out against him. she probably lives a boring life and is soaking up the attention right now. it's like dudes that lie confessing they murdered someone just to get all the attention from the news and police.

How much did they pay him to put his credibility on the line? Must be a lot since the dems are that desperate to unseat Moore, not just because they are losing 2 dem senators (Franken and Conyers), but because Conyer's seat will remain vacant until Nov 2018 and they've already invested way too much in grooming all those "witnesses" to back out now.

>this is not good for us
>us

You are not part of "us", because you are a leftist shill who is wearing a rightwing mask, astroturfing opinions on Sup Forums because you actually believe pol is so easily influenced. You truly, truly, do not understand your enemy.

Moore is getting elected, leftism will continue to dissolve, and no amount of shilling can save you.

that BS apology from Franklen tells me hes going to 180 after the election, claim he has to stop Trump, the left will call him a hero

total dog and pony show

LMAO well said my friend

this

so many OPs on here have "we" or "us" in them, its so ridiculously obvious

OH NO NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING A DUMBOCRAT IS GOING TO WIN IN ALABAMA!

We're losing the culture war, \pol\. I guess...it's time...to sleep....

>Young said she wrote the notes herself to remember when and where she met a man she respected
Yeah pay attention to the audacity these psychos will go to in their lies. Then think about what other bullshit they've tried to feed you but you actually believe. I shouldn't even do this the favor of rebutting it it is just such a terrible lie but anyway
1. If you wrote it yourself then that is something you would have mentioned originally and not after weeks of it being called a forgery
2. You obviously forged more than just the date and place and are only admitting to this much as a limited hangout
3. No one writes this stuff on their own year book ever in the history of yearbooks.
This is on the level of telling a police officer that those drugs aren't yours you are just holding them for a friend and didn't even know they were illegal. Also, love the bullshit that
>An expert has concluded
Oh, an expert really? He must be really smart if he is an expert.
I wonder what his name is.
I wonder what his connections are.
I wonder how long he analyzed the writing.
I wonder what his methodology was.
I wonder if any other "experts" had different opinions.
I wonder if this expert is willing to testify in court to his conclusion.
They just start the article with "an expert says" to frame and justify everything that follows. And people actually believe this shit.

That's the other thing: the article just says "An expert has concluded" but doesn't say who the expert is or when he concluded it. In fact the "experts conclusion" was made and reported weeks ago, but she only now admitted she forged it.
The "expert" didn't even do a full analysis by comparing other writings from Moore, he just looked at it and said "Sure ya this is probably him, where's my new check?"

There is no "they". There is one "expert", and the "conclusion" he made was done weeks ago before she admitted to the forgery, and he didn't even do a full analysis by comparing handwriting samples from Moore.
Where does anyone say the top was verified as his writing. It is true that "an expert said it was him" but that was weeks ago after a cursory glance, not a full analysis. He certainly didn't come back again and review it after she admitted to forging the bottom and reverify that the top is indeed Moore. Remember, she just admitted to it a day or two ago.

What the writers of the article did is intentionally frame the report to lead you to believe that the top was proven to be Moore's handwriting, and that's exactly what you believed. But none of it is the truth.
You are being played by people who know exactly what tricks to play to get you to read words that are misleading and fill in the blanks to form the exact conclusion they want you to.

I'm an expert who is an associate to a high-level official in user's organization who is familiar with the thinking of the user's cousin's godmother and she read in my newsletter this morning that what I just wrote is true.

Lol he never signed the yearbook. The whole story is bullshit bro.

>Where there's smoke, there's fire.
Democrats literally organize hundreds of fake protesters to "bird dog" Republicans at public events.
But it is totally unimaginable that they could ever muster up a few women to make false accusations in a high profile senate election.

I probably signed some yearbooks in high school for people I don't remember exist. It's not that unusual.

Fuck off atheist shill, Sup Forums is a Christian board.

>You are not part of "us"
Shills still think people on Sup Forums are some sort of team or some shit. Shills can't help but think in terms of us vs them, herds. Like people on pol are all evil hitler-worshipping nazis with identical beliefs. Shills can't even imagine that a lot of people here don't even like Trump or Moore but want them to win just to piss off the left.
Sad because I'm sure this particular shill has seen The Dark Knight and knows the story of the man who just wants to watch the world burn.

>has to resort to using capeshit to illustrate some half-assed "point"
Lol, what a shitshow.

>us

Fuck off atheist shill, Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Jesus and his followers will suffer, underneath archdemon of binah, submitting to darkness and conspiracy.

Has already been proven that it was fake. Also the yearbook owner admitted it was fake. So the so called expert is no expert. Was it Hillery Clinton who said it or CNN, who?

No it hasn't

D.A represents the initial of his assistant Delbra Adams. She used her initials after stamping his signature onto signature lines.

So whomever made that forgery did not know that, probably assumed that the "D. A." referred to his title of District Attorney. That would also be wrong because in '77 he was a deputy District Attorney.