Why does Konosuba's author continue to push the possibility of a Darkness end when it's very obvious through fan...

why does Konosuba's author continue to push the possibility of a Darkness end when it's very obvious through fan polling and general feedback that Darkness is worst waifu? Chris, Eris, Aqua, Iris, and most definitely Megumin are vastly superior, yet Darkness has the 2nd most development next to Megumin

Probably cause he never plans on ending it

who gives a shit?

the author self inserts as darkness

She's a walking gag AND royalty. She should have some screentime, and those facts should make clear that there's no chance of Darkness end.

Because an author shouldn't give a shit about fan feedback or polls and should write whatever they want. Very rarely is something like this improved by listening to feedback.

but Megumin is just a child

oh look, another moralfag

So is Kazuma.

>Aqua
>Superior

Opinion disregarded.

This is correct. We can close the thread now.

Megumeme won my heart. She is such a fun girl to hang out with.

>but Megumin is just a cartoon
FTFY

Because lolis/little sister characters are the fucking cancer of anime and exist solely to exploit the broken minds that constitute the otaku hordes. Lolicons count have a negative value in terms of opinion weight, and anything that offends them is automatically good.

If any fucktard disagree with this, you go fuck yourself. You are a worthless waist of flesh that should be discarded the moment your usefulness runs out.

Darkness is the worst girl but its the only girl kazuma can fuck

He can't fuck Aqua because she's a goddess
He can't fuck Eris because she's a goddess
He can't fuck Megumin because she's 13
He can't fuck Yunyun because she's 13
He can't fuck Komekko because she's like 5
He can't fuck Chomusuke/Wolbach because its a cat and Wolbach merged with the cat form
He can't fuck wiz because she's a cursed lich

This is why we should follow britains anti-loli law.

>13
Nothing wrong with that
Also he's just 16

Maybe not everything has to be related to who the MC is going fuck and each character can be developed without the consideration of their compatibility to Kazuma

Because the author is a masochist and Darkness is her self-insert?

Assuming your aren't trolling, your just an idiot.

Kazuma is also 16 so it's fine

Checkmate, atheists

You could still fix Darkness to be honest, she is just a bit shallow. Her only think is that violation kink, which she isn't even willing to go through with sadly.

Darkness is best girl and she's pure.

Lalatina

pure slut

In a very weird way, it would actually be somewhat bad writing to just write off the possibility of Darkness wanting Kazuma's dick at this point. He's already pandered to numerous fetishes of hers, he's already put her through a lot as an adventurer, saved her from servitutde to a duke and preserved her own potential future at MASSIVE expenditure even if it was negated later, they're proven to be on such close speaking terms that Kazuma's incessant mockery is just treated as mean-spirited banter rather than harsh criticism, and out of the entire cast, who better to help this inexperienced perverted NEET lecher "mature" than Darkness?

I'm not saying that there's any possible canon future besides Megumeme, but really, if she just suddenly lost all interest in Kazuma, despite him having made such a massive impact on her life throughout the LN, in addition to the multiple times where the two of them have almost fucked, it would be senseless and abrupt. It's similar to Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa still pushing the harem elements, despite literally only one girl being feasibly possible as a romantic interest. If the rest of them just respectfully backed off and lost interest, it wouldn't make any sense beyond "Well this is no longer a relevant plot element, so I gotta throw it away."

>Dankness la Latina
>is not actually a Latina

>He can't fuck wiz because she's a cursed lich
>implying

>can't fuck
you underestimate the fucking ability of people

>Wolbach
a cat is fine too

Wiz used drain touch on your penis.

Game over, try again.

>why did Kubo went with Orihime end?

Hard to tell, dropped 1st season after ep 7, might pick it up again since 2nd season is here

>shippers trying to ruin another franchise
Drink bleach.

I honestly don't even fucking remember where I last left off with Konosuba Season 1. I think it was after the knight guy got his legendary sword stolen by Kazuma, can't remember more after. Which episode was I on?

Oh, and Kazuma dies in the snow and gets revived by that other goddess, that much I remember

> >>>/Bleach/
FTFY

Geez, I don't know, the author's trying to make people like Darkness more maybe?

Because making the fans suffer is the greatest pleasure

big boobs > small boobs

Why should the author care what fans think? He should write what he wants.

>author self inserts as darkness
WN version of Megumin was stated to be the author self-insert actually.

>Dont judge me! Its natural
>MORAL FAG MORAL FAG
I hope FBI catches you and throws you to the deepest pit they got

Because darkness is literally the author's self insert.
OP plz.

>and most definitely Megumin are vastly superior

Why is it always the Megumin fags who are the most delusional and intolerant?

>pure
USED GOODS

I like Wiz and Darkness, can't argue with those boobs.

The author is a masochistic blonde beauty?

>giving a fuck about who the protagonist ends up with in a comedy

>I'm not saying that there's any possible canon future besides Megumeme
Even that seems like a stretch. Present the evidence.

why this show doesn't have ecchi and harem tags?

>Megumin has actually confessed to Kazuma
>Kazuma awkwardly confessed back
>They have had direct romantic situations, where the rest were merely implications or just sexual jokes
>The only other person Kazuma even theoretically might have feelings for is hime-sama, and she's about to get some royal milk if you catch my drift

Hmm, this is gay.
Here's hoping the rest of the LNs never make it to anime.

How different is WN Megumin from LN/Anime/Fanfic Megumin? Besides the age obviously.

I dunno there were also some casual fuck buddy implications with Aqua in the beginning of the series when they lived together in the stable.

Is it possible for bait to be this bad, or is this user just retarded?

Alot of people here seem to barely pay attention to anime according to the their posts. My guess is they have it as background noise while doing something else.

I'm assuming they're hitting the doujins too hard.

But yeah, a gross majority haven't touched the fanfiction and have no desire to do so. At least it's not like the GS threads.

Because it's not really either.

Underrated post

Reminder that Megumeme is the nigger of the Konosuba world, just a violent, dab poser nigger.

>Niggers and Jews are why I'm not succesful
Shove it damegami

>big boobs are bigger than small boobs
BREAKING NEWS

Because Darkness is actually the best girl.

She self inserts as her

Are you mad a character is getting development? What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?