Antifa wanna is back

Remember youtu.be/cYFikTIAT-s
The crazy antifa birch attacked one of his employees.
youtu.be/2FO3XLG1_Mc

Bump
Gas the kike's!

Bump
Race war now!

He should of kicked that fat commie shit skins ass

People need to figure out who this bitch is. Now she has gone after there inturn.

She's probably mildly autistic or afflicted with a psychological problem that resembles such. Just seems to fit the behavior during the incident at the shop and now the stalking and eating the guy's nuggets. Weird stuff.

I like this anime series

DID YOU JUST ASSUME XERS GENDER?!?!

She is probally a mentally I'll homeless communist

that loli tho

jesus christ those cops are completely fucking worthless

This is infuriating to listen to, holy shit, fuck these useless cops.

god damn she could have picked trains for her autistic object fetish but she picked his storefront instead

This is fucking bullshit. Who is getting these police departments to stand down while Antifa runs amok?

Fuck these cops, holy shit. Wish I lived there so I could beat the shit out of that retard

I take solace knowing this bitch is bound to get shot doing this shit

250 lbs of pure, distilled, he-she autism.

Oh yeah, 100%.
Shes obviously showing signs of increased hostility. If multiple people have seen her in the area, then actually invading another persons space by esting their food, which is theft; Its only a matter of time until she takes it to far ands gets a few rounds. She doesnt understand limits and that larping has real consequences.

>Eating a man's nuggets
She's gone too fucking far now.

Fuck off atheist shill, Sup Forums is a Christian board.

My Gender is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this country. And the Nazi worms feasting on its imperialist carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred towards straight white men. And I always wanted to spread degeneracy violently. This is the time of vengeance and no moral values are worth keeping. And I will put in the grave as many liberties as I can. It's time for me to kill all fascist scum. And it's time for Western Civilization to die. My white genocide crusade begins here.
>*throws book at wall*

Dats a nice bump, user.

Nice guys in that shop though. Pity the media have to trigger the mentally feeble into doing their (((owners))) dirty work and it gets decent sorts the the shopkeep harassed.
It's an allagory for the whole left vs right clash.

>Cops shoot innocent white men begging for mercy
>Cops don't do anything when lawful white men are getting harassed by Antifa
If you're still a bootlicker you should be gassed.

Literally looks like cottage cheese.

>attempted suicide by civilian
Fuck you guys and your fucking rights to self defense.

>female officer is garbage
What a surprise.
Also i hope this faggot does get suicided by some civilian.

fuck off trudeau