ITT: Edgelords done right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg2B8GPmJ3E
youtube.com/watch?v=W1nK96Y5GAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't prove me wrong. His development was so good.

What the fuck is going on with his index and ring fingertips?

Good choices.

>those goofy crosseyes

How is he edgy?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg2B8GPmJ3E

It took some user on this site to point out to me that their friendship symbol or whatever was actually a smiley face.

Only reason this thread was made is because of Sasuke

BURSTO STREAAAAAAAM

He is just a special kind of crazy.

Is it too topical to mention this one? I'm just glad the last couple episodes redeemed this character.

Along with Hopeman

Sasuke took a little too long to come around for my liking but I do think regardless of opinion on Naruto as an anime that he ended up being a good character in the end.

In a hypothetical re-wrtie where Kishimoto knew the entire story from the beginning Sasuke would have been 10/10.

he was only really an edgelord in the nicht but it was fun

Prove me wrong

>Byakuya
>edgy
Nah, he's just based

>kaiba
>edgelord
>loves his little brother

you posted the wrong edgelord senpai

muh nigga

My sides.

Damn, that's some really nice art.

I secretly loved watching Kaneki's edgification.

Maybe at first but he went all the way downhill in a goddamn wheelbarrow.

How can you call such a pure and innocent soul edgy?

4Kids censorship.

Lelouche isn't even an edgelord. Half of his problems come from the fact that he's not enough of an edgelord to see it through. He's half assing it.

too noisy but the only reason for not drop the anime i hate that mc.

I do have to agree, he fell too deep into the edge at times but he came out of it better so I can't really fault it either. It just somehow works.

I liked his "I'm too far gone to be a hero, but I can at least deal with the shitty people even heroes don't see". And then apparently Touma gives him a "why the fuck can't you be a hero?" punch, but I haven't read the LNs. Still sounds fucking amazing, I love edgelords being made to realise the flaws of their viewpoints due to being far too willing to devolve into edgy philosophy.

Wow no hiei? Shame on u Sup Forums

Yeah he basically did do just that it was pretty cool, you should read the LNs though user. He has a full break down trying to choose between not hurting any clones or saving LO from one, shit's cash

Aizen wasn't an edgelord, just a pretentious sociopath.

>edge

That ol boy was just rich as fuck

>15-16 year old CEO of probably the second biggest corporations in their universe
>rich as hell so can buy whatever and start whatever projects he wants
>without Yugi cheating at literally every duel he has ever played would likely be the number 1 duelist in the world
>edgy

I'll give you the first episode, but Yugi put his edge to rest right there

Sometimes I forget 95% of the cast are the age of high school sophomores

Someone hasn't read the manga.

>expert at guerrilla warface
So is that where that stupid meme came from or did the translator include that for shits and giggles? Or is it actually accurate?

You are right

Can't tell if retarded, or just pasta iv'e never seen.

This is just objectively false. Every single scene involving any Uchiha is fucking awful. The entire series would be dramatically better if you did nothing but remove the sharingan, because the sharingan exemplifies everything wrong with Naruto.

Goddamnit user now I can't unsee it.

>done right

even as I kid I thought this nigga was an autistic retard

I hate this faggot and what his magic eyes did to the series. Naruto started out as fun little series about wizards who called themselves ninjas. Then because of this trash character and everything related to him the entire series became about 'my magic eyes are better than your magic eyes'.

Itachi was ok at least he wasn't constantly bitching and knew the Uchiha had to go.

guerilla warfare != gorilla warfare

yeah, an edgelord.

He's literally the reason that didn't make me drop Index.

Man, second and first head ninjas of the leaf village were cool as fuck.

Also Madara Uchiha has a sweet design.
It's a shame he isn't just a really scary effective ninja, instead of just plain god mode with sharingan like so many of the characters towards the end.

A lot of it towards the end became "Dude buy me some time to power up my Chakra-Nuke."

Earlier Naruto was slow and boring in plenty of areas, but the fights felt like someone was at least trying to make them interesting, like with kinda clever and spooky ninja stuff.

The Shippuden episodes based on the Shinden/Hiden books might be up your alley because the fights are a bit more low key with crazier jutsus kept to a minimum (Sasuke busts out Susano'o only once in a pinch).

not an edgelord. also edgelords are always garbage.

then can i have some sage with that (you)?

Move aside faggots, Edge incarnate right here but they are likable as fuck

777 KB 777x777
I hope that is on purpose

they are the biggest Sup Forums and /r9k/ autists I have ever seen.

lol as if anything in in DB Super Milking was done ok let alone right.

"I wanna kill every non god thing that exists because nothing but gods are ok, but I'll also kill all gods because they'll end up messing with my plans."

>Originally not as edgy
>Over time becomes the edge to cope with the fighting and killing.
>Tends to like it.
>Gets put down.
>Lives or tries to live normal.
>Ends up protecting/saving nearly the source of the project he was hired for with the killing.
>Becomes super-cripple.
>Now triggers himself to go full edge for a limited amount of time as if not beating off for a month.
>Suddenly gets pretty much best harem of the series.

Super interesting.

Literally every character in Drifters and Dorohedoro.

Dorohedoro is anti-edge

Accelerater is.. Cute!

I miss edgebro Hak.

Mah nigga.

This so much.
It was fun to watch when various of creative jutsus was use until they got too strong and just keep on using MUH EYES.

Step aside as i reveal the best character in this thread.

>done right
>"Please let me win or I'll kill myself"
Kek. I'm struggling to think of a more pathetic rival character thank Kaiba.

Best rival

RUBBER
AND
GUM

I could somewhat like him if his ability wasn't so OP and un-interactive. He reminds me of those tryhard teens that talk trash on MOBAs.

You do know that "guerrilla warfare" is an actual thing, right? It was neither invented by that copypasta nor this manga.

I fucking miss them!

At least we see them again in the manga even though it feels too rushed.

>thank Kaiba
I do, every single day before I clean my real life size Blue Eyes White Dragon figurine collection.

>literally guffawing his way through every line in the original dub
>sitting patiently and laughing as a missile hurdles towards the blimp he's on
>feeding souls to the darkness
>edgy

nigga marik is one of the happiest motherfuckers in yugioh.

This is so autist i think Kaiba actualy done this

It's Luck

even if TG is litterally "CRAAAAWLING IIIN MY SKIIIIN : the anime". I cant bring myself to hate keneki. hes too much of a best.

Hang yourself. Please.

>tumblr flagging
Go die shitposter-kun.

>watching the anime

edgelords are social rejects looking for attention

Akane was the edgiest but the best

youtube.com/watch?v=W1nK96Y5GAk

Only problem with Kaiki is they point out what a creepy he is for scamming children, but no one addresses how much of a weirdo you'd have to be to constantly be interacting with a bunch of teenagers they way he does.