I've noticed a change in the board. Usually, the Americans would be bant-proof...

I've noticed a change in the board. Usually, the Americans would be bant-proof, were generally socially invincible (and inept lol), and seemed like they were the authorative voice on Sup Forums.

Now, with pic related, the rest of the world (board) seems to have found a way to humble the Americans and really get under their skin. With little to no practice of actually defending themselves, crude remarks generally end up being the result ("whiter than you, muhammad") and make them out as childish and defeated. Overall, this new meme seems to have leveled the playing field and left the Americans floundering.

Now, with the status of the Ameriposters severely diminished, how do you feel the dynamics of Sup Forums will change?

I can't believe I live in a country with such utterly worthless pussies, those who are upset by the amerimutt meme.
I think it's fucking hilarious!

The same way it always has. Amerimuttiess ego going BTFO all of the time until the next national victory for dipshits on this board to take credit for something they had nothing to do with.

Australians taking the piss out of everyone and everything while trying to secretly fit in and nobody is recognizing them.

British to continue to give mid tier level bants and laugh among themselves while everyone looks at them like crazy people.

Flips continuing to flip.

Swedish and Canadians switching between who should hide their flag more out of shame of their nation and laughing at all the hyperbole that comes out of this board.

Every other country (Yes Denmark - you're shit. The swedes are better then you.) getting mad over nothing wishing they were part of any conversation.

/thread.

It's been coming for a while, user. It's time for us Americans to step down, and give pajeets their time as the true rulers of Sup Forums.

You do realize Americans are reacting in such a way only for the memes right? 56% of us could care less.

we always called you fat and dumb, you never noticed?
forgot about
>shart in mart
>american education
>be american >get shot
>it will be $6000000 plus tip
?

>tfw Andrew Anglin is living breathing 56% meme.
Pic related, it’s Anglin in Thailand.

.......... (poo)

It doesn't matter what you think. You will always be an Amerimutt. :^)

Day of the toilet, when?

American oekaki artists have mostly left this board. That meme is pretty good but the second one of us makes an Aussie/Abo mutt or a Euro/Muzzie mutt the meme will get taken over and die. We're just all too lazy and not paid to do it. Frankly, the meme is actually generous because everyone knows that guy. It's like the Spurdo on a scooter. This guy shops at Walmart and we know it.

It isn't the meme doing it. Its the people. It could have been anything really. Once real some real effective bantz show up reddit newfags shit themselves over it like a frenchman who's just been told that a forest isn't actually a Nazi proof barrier, or an Indian on a normal Tuesday. They are weak, and deserve to be culled. I love Le 56% face for the simple fact that it's the first insult directed at us that actually has some teeth to it.

Mart sharting was mediocre at best, as it was just embarassment by proxy. 56% face really strikes at most Americans' souls. I think the tears of my countrymen over this meme are even sweeter to me than they are to Euros.

God what is that yellow shit? Explain yourselves mutts

You mean special snowflake white supremacists are easily triggered by suggestions they aren't white?

It is fucking hilarious, every time I see it I burst out laughing.

Mutt

I think it's fair to say us Australians are the most Pure whites I'm only 20% abo

/designated

You don't need pants for the victory dance, cause John is whiter than Mohamed

I've never actually seen someone get mad at that meme. All I ever see is some shill post it 50 times in a thread and then some tell them to stop because it's annoying and offtopic.

Because it's just a fact of life that every second person shops at Walmart in the states, and a good chunk shit themselves at some point. It's been accepted and moved on

This meme stings because it's true.

I never thought about it but I see le 56% face EVERYWHERE now

We are all mutts

And you'll always be of criminal stock.

This meme was never funny

>Leaf/pooinloo/kike with proxy detected
Nice try with that shitty attitude. This is just "shart in mart" all over again. It was just as lame as this was. Quit sliding shlomo

the board has changed because it got too popular too fast and the newfags outnumbered the oldfags so the oldfags left and the newfags stunk up the joint.

WELCOME
E
L
C
O
M
E

to
o

Sup Forums
c
h
a
n

At least people will believe me when I claim to have Irish ancestry

>being proud of irish ancestry

this
everyone is equal now

It's pretty obvious the amerimutt meme is a Jewish/leftist psyop, but to do anything other than laugh at it is true retardation. Semetic subversion must be quickly disarmed, neutralized, and ignored.

well nobody ever said america was a white haven, its been a multicultural experiment since wwii basically since we started letting the kikes in. its not like we're defending mulattos and coal burners, we're ashamed of it and trying to set things right. so le 56% is more of a motivator than a GOTCHA! to any american with a sense of duty and vision for the future.

the great equalizer

Not much, people who focus on flags are fuckwits anyways.

Having said that, it IS really funny that Americans have been talking mad shit ever since the flags went up, and it turns out that you're empirically less white then any other western country founded by anglos/nordics ect.

But ultimately it's whatever. The only countries that are not trying their hardest to catch up to your level of racial dilution are poor shitholes so you can be at ease knowing that everybody who isn't more or less in the same boat as you literally makes less money then an American 12 year old with a paper route.

>humble the Americans
>get under their skin

actually we're just ignoring your shit-tier memes
try harder

ya retard, funny pictures making fun of you have to be a psyop. Nothing else is possible.

Australians were always the king of Sup Forums, nobody exceeds our bruceposting.

74 > 54

Ya man it totally started as a pure grassroots meme and didn't come out of nowhere or anything!

okay mutt!

good example of the extremely triggered american referenced by the op

russia won the meme war

Here's your (you) and your
>you

You realize the last thing Jews want is for Americans to realize that we are about to become a minority in a sea of shitskins?

Did you just get here last week? Americans constantly have shit talked about them.
>clappers
>fat americans
>american education
>shart in mart
>be american...get shot
>do americans really _______?
>americans can't handle the bantz

That is correct, we only go our merry way without a care for the world~

i miss when you lot would actually banter and put stupid fucking cunts in their place, now this board is rampant with fucking leafs and swedes supplanting your ass because you lot collectively got fucking lazy. stop huffing gas you stupid fucking bogan cunt and go slap their shit.

It's the t_d mongrels from reddit, I actually think the meme is funny

Only reason I get mad is because there is a good chance it's an American using a proxy spamming the 56% threads to slide shit and getting away with it because every other country hops on board.

>attempt to destroy Americans the way Indians were destroy
>end up fucking up ALL discussion of Sup Forums because over 50% of all posts are Americans
>your retarded kneejerk meme reaction killed Sup Forums
pic very related to be quite honest with you familia

>Pale complexion is good enough right?.... ;~:

It was an american CIA nigger that created it. You should know the only one that can beat us is us.

OC
>ginger amerimutt

>liberalism covers almost every country, forced refugee parties to get more refugees into the countries
>hire more refugees for jobs they cant do
>economies plunge while refugees are getting more welfare most dont work either
>literally make propganda to make refugees have sex with native women

need any more stupid faggot nigger europeans, your countries are going up in fucking flames with islam become your main fucking religion, even your stupid fucking pope is kissing nigger feet and making christ worship wrong.
>XDXDXDD 56 percent white
>oh no thats the police knocking on my door to arrest me because i was racist on facebook im going to jail because i hurt the refugees feelings atleast we are whiter then america
shoot your selves fucking faggots i hope you snub nosed faggots get replaced you fucks have bad fucking attitudes when you come here.

Sup Forums was best pre-flags

the flags are fun, but they distract us from discussing politics

I just figure if they think we are so collectively nonwhite we should just invade them and make them pay reparations forever and ever like they do everyone else
WE WAZ KANGZ!

The people affected by “le 56% meme” are those who think they are white and know they are not. Those who know they are and who know they are not will continue letting the world know what the world shakeup is for a given week. As has mentioned, “shart in mart” has produced some nice memes but we can still get down and discuss the real shit while everyone else gets butthurt about how much of a mutt they are

That Irish man looks like the fucking grinch mate

Why are Americans always so butt hurt.

they win, we can no longer compete, we are out of argumutts

It's one of the better memes here. It doesn't take the piss out of me, more of a wake up call. Every time I see an overweight low testosterone Mexi-mix guy I am reminded of this. What you are seeing from all the butthurt is a new crowd of r/The_Donald types that bled over during and after the election, many of whom are not quite white.

Americans dealing with insults is fine, it's when it's leveraged to distract from a point it's bad. No one gets called a leaf that makes a good post

Im a german who lives in america. I wouldnt know about the mutt thing.
Go america!

...Miguel said, as a single tear raced down his brown cheek.

im fine with it. i think it’s hilarious. and my grandparents were italian, italian, sicilian, british so id be considered 56 by some people here. don’t care, it’s funny.

Fuck your CIANIGGER meme. We will literally bomb your ass.

It’s not a bad thing to be humbled user after all it may even help us out In the end.

I find it funny. I am part Polish (purest part), Sioux, Welsh, Irish, English, French, Dutch and German. At the end of the day, I am American.

>tfw never questioned my whiteness til Sup Forums

STFU Amerimutt faggot we can tell you are crying in between those words.

I think it's great, although I'm a le 98% face. I think much of Ameriposters are whitelarps

>if we just have enough shills with us flags respond to shill muttthreads we can claim we've changed the boards!

Genius.

the only people who get pissed off by amerimutt memes are the people the memes apply to

this isn’t a new meme? this has been around for years. And plenty of ways to insult americans have existed
>fat
>shart in mart
>dumb
>clapping
>tipping
>getting shot
>expensive healthcare
>run by jews
etc

that's pretty funny.

USA OLYMPIC HOCKEY TEAM

The dad bod... I shall never reach this point, despite my best efforts.

Um that 'MAN' is my great grandmother, have some respect! After she ran away bearfoot from Ireland with nothing but the clothes on her back and one retarded daughter she settled down in good ole' virginia where she had sex with negroes for what she thought was cash and some cigarettes. Now I, her GREAT grandson, must protect our proud white race while my sister twerks for her black boyfriend in the room next to mine and my mother nods off in the living room. UP UP AND AWAY~

lost

I find them funny, dont know what others deal is.

Americans were never bant-proof, the memes used against them like shart in mart were just soft. This meme is actually true and americunts can't take the medicine they've been dishing out to the Euro's on this board for years

White Americans are white.

We're going to get you, Jew.

SAGE this shill retard thread

a new op is underway now
#mybordersmychoice
were hijacking feminist slogans to subvert them and redpill normie women, get in here:
SAGED

Soros shill

>He thinks burger Sup Forumsacks give a fuck about the amerimutt meme
Fucking kek
I'm willing to bet 90%, if not higher, of the burgers that get all uppity over that meme are either:
>Newfags
>Plebbitfags
>Insecure Soy Boys
You do us a great service posting them
Sup Forums has garnered far too much traffic recently

I love you americans, stay the way you are. Be confident and shit on everybody. Cause MERICA!
I really love you guys.

I think the lead didn't get what you were doing there. My sides.

>mutilated
lmao cut amerimutts btfo

>It's one of the better memes here. It doesn't take the piss out of me, more of a wake up call. Every time I see an overweight low testosterone Mexi-mix guy I am reminded of this. What you are seeing from all the butthurt is a new crowd of r/The_Donald types that bled over during and after the election, many of whom are not quite white.

I am here from The_Donald.

Well why don't you show us your face Mr. (or Mrs.) white Aryan pure blood?

Is that codeword for abbo?
I mean, they act the same.

Is it 56 IQ or 56% again?

It’s only angering because half of the Sup Forums posters are mixed raced larping as whitey

Traditionally Americans have been known to have a very thin skin and have not been able to handle banter well. It comes from having a superiority complex, you all actually believe your own bullshit. Most other nationalities realise that their national identities are largely made up from myth's and stories that embellished pretty shitty realities of war and poverty. American's believe their fantasy world of the wild west gunfighters and cigar chewing invincible GI's.

56%, and still more relevant than you.

"r-r-rule brittania..."

My wife's son called me a faggot the other day and told me he misses Tyrone. I take it out on Sup Forums.