Need everyon’s help. We need to protect Trump jr & Assange

Operation Destroy MSM is now fully in effect:

Julian Assange tweeted this earlier in regards to CNN publishing more fake news, saying that Donald Trump jr & Assange had Twitter dm’s/ emails back and forth giving Trump jr access to Wikileaks documents prior to the “dump date” became available to the public.

In this spirit Anonymous America has started the following hashtag:
#ThingsITrustMoreThanCNN

twitter.com/koranisburning_/status/939372268752392192

Article of the drama:
twitter.com/globalnews/status/939270848204165121

The pathetic way CNN “back tracked” their original story
youtu.be/hJ3PWnN2XEM

Ok Sup Forums MSM is out of control.... It needs to be destroyed. If we can meme a President into office, we can def meme MSM out of jobs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/koranisburning_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's do this.

Bump for support

(((2)))

Assange offers $100,00.00 to anyone with concrete proof that CBS story is true.

We want to start an imgur?

Nah lets make another psychic holocaust happen and get them all fired.

This just retweeted by Anonymous America
#ThingsITrustMoreThanCNN
is #4th trending hashtag!!!!
Pic related

JA is Russian shill, no thanks Ivan

Ok. I’m game. It’s already trending at #4. How would you like to proceed??

Suit yourself m8

We can focus on Project Mockingbird, ties to CNN, Anderson Cooper’s ties to both PM & CNN

LOVE IT!!!!!

Meaning since he is not a neolib degenerate capitalist shill, he is a Russian shill? Interesting.

Right?

Lmao good fucking luck. I look forward to seeing both of those scumbags go to jail.
Inb4 butthurt replies from OP

Lol haha

REMEMBER
Always describe MSM publications in terms of their owners (Bezos' WaPo, not The Post).
Say nothing about Jews. Say nothing about patterns. Make the pattern clear but do not spell it out or force it -- let people see what is in front of them.
Don't be ideological -- this has huge crossover potential because Berniebros feel largely the same about mainstream media as we do. Spread the word.

Compelling source, logical argument!

Bump

Thank you.

Mockingbird

I can smell the honesty on you. It smells like failure shill

Name the Oligarch

Hmmm House of Saud?

Joooooos lol

lmao and they call us racist

IKR. :(

Bump it should be
#ThingsITrustMoreThanMSM

Fuck off atheist shill, Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Bump

>literally two people tweeting about it
>trending worldwide

Screw hashtags, /ourwizard/ Julian needs some fuckin guns.

>ID = bot
>30 posts by this ID
>muh rothschilds

Assange can probably start his own network and soon even buy CNN if he wanted. People forget the whole 2010 PayPal crisis where Wikileaks switched to Bitcoins. They have thousands of Bitcoins still, currently all worth more than $15k so $65million at lowest estimate based on just one donation address if they kept 70% of the coins, which Assange claims they did.

The best way for average shill to help Assange and redpill the masses is simply write your own journo pieces on everything in the Wikileaks db. Just 10mins of emails in there and leaked papers and the average normie will get af ull dose of reality when it comes to how the world is actually run behind the scenes.

I can't find an image of exlax pills next to sleeping pills.

>implying there are more than 200 people on this board total. get over yourselves nobody browses this sub. it's dead.

(((assange))) kushner axis trying to ruin trump

Eh, sure let’s do this

Remember the fight you are waging.

I think they're suppressing it kek

Who leaf

Kek

Lol

NIIICE

Who’s???

Really makes you think

Someone make a "things I trust more than CNN" of this OG plz.

twitter.com/koranisburning_

twatter is barely usable for any political activity, thanks leftie murica

Twitter is going full myspace: over in 2018. Only the righteous old shitposts will remain in a footnote somewhere the memewar

I agree with everything in the image, but I really hate when people fall back on the Yuri interview shit.

>You're brainwashed because I said you are.
>If you deny it that's because its true!

Com'on, give me a break. Arguing from a shallow puddle.

Wtf!!!! Grrrr

God help us not to lose Sup Forums. I’ll lose my mind

HMMM

Anonymous America’s Twatter got suspended. Time to ramp it up boys

Bezmenov predicted and described everything thats going on in murica now perfectly and that ~20 years ago, its chilling

1980s werent as bad in Soviet block, thats bullshit that anyone got repressed and killed in jail for a relative fleeing away from the country, especially in Poland - one of the least oppressive commie states

CNN is a real time study in Orwellian doublethink.

Its almost as if there isn't a single story they report that isn't fraudulent in some completely obvious way.

Its gotten so out of hand that its possible they are using reverse psychology, and that they want Trump to do something but need him to seem like the enemy. Or they are just idiots.

What do we do to fight it besides meme?

>koranisburning

Anonymous America. Started here at Chan, went on their own. He’s legit.

you have autism

Dude don’t insult autism for plain old fuckery

>implying memes aren't the most effective weapon available
How are you on Sup Forums without understanding how psyops work?

Gaslighting 101, a core principle of Alinsky. Go so far outside your opponent's experience that it makes it impossible to defend against.

Yeah you can really sense it; MSM is in a desperate rage

No need. The elite families are slowly being named.

I get it. I mean FFS we memed a President into office, the problem with CNN is they fight very dirty. Remember Reddit poster, HanAssholeSolo? He made the CNN meme of Trump at WWE, they called him forced him to apologize or dox him.

Great info

Expose their methods and motives with logic. Show their target audience how they are being manipulated.

Well I’ll do whatever is necessary I’m pissed

They removed the #ThingsITrustMoreThanCNN

Waoaw you really give world class arguments

What’s wrong with what I said? It wasn’t an argument faggot. I was just telling you who he is