Hey Sup Forums, This is Reese

She was my best friend. Only one happy I was there at home, and only one who noticed or cared that I was gone. She was hit by a car Wednesday, and passed away. She didn't hurt or suffer, though.

I don't know why I'm telling you all this. I guess it's just cause I'm drunk and need to talk to someone about it.

I'm gonna miss you baby girl

F

fuck I don't know why it's upside down.

Dogs aren't people. Using dogs as emotional support is degenerate.

That car was a message from god telling you to sort your shit out and be social.

t. sociopath

>Asking Sup Forums for emotional support
Bless your innocent soul.

I'm sorry man, shit is tough but it will get easier.

I don't need you for emotional support. Just had to get it out

F
Rip Australian doggo

Fuck off Juden.

F

F
You're a nigger

>That car was a message from god telling you to sort your shit out and be social.
That wasn't the answer he expected, lol
Doggies are so much fun. They're annoying, a lot of work but they cheer me up EVERY SINGLE TIME.
They're always 'happy' and this happiness is passed on. Having a dog isn't degenerate.

Sorry to hear about her. Losing a dog you're so close with sucks. I wish you all the best while you're going through the grieving process. Try to remember all the happiness you brought her and the special little moments you shared. Those aren't gone, not as long as you don't forget.

I'm sorry for your loss, user.

f 4 doggo

Truest shit I ever read

I have more photos, if anyone wants to see

People are more important than soulless animals.

I would rather save a thousand of the dumbest niggers from certain death than give a dog a scrap of meat that could go to a hungry child

Jews have no souls. Animals do.

>I would rather save a thousand of the dumbest niggers from certain death than give a dog a scrap of meat that could go to a hungry child
Wtf is wrong with you, don't waste food to niggers?!

>Wanting to save niggers
Jew confirmed

Neither have souls, actually.

The only way in which an animal is better than a jew is the absence of evil. What else lacks evil?? A plant? A rock? It's nothing special. They are not accursed objects, but they are objects.

I'm sorry, user. RIP.

Was that a Dingo mate?

F
Goodnight, sweet pup

F. God speed doggo!

fuck your upside down pupper

im sorry bud, you arent alone though. you are a Sup Forums fagit just like the rest of us and will always have a brotherhood of degenerates to vent to.

Then you're a dumb kike most likely.

good baby girl puppy love you RIP

Whiter than you

t. muhammad

my parents had a dog with bone cancer and my mother was too selfish to put the dog down. the tumor grew the size of a small basketball before a vet was brought in to euthanize, weird lesson as a kid in life/decay and rotting, i would've shot the dog to avoid all the suffering but it wasn't mine.

RIP doggie
F

RIP doge

just ignore the edgelord empathy-lackfag posts

also RIP

Sorry, user. That's hard, been through it myself. No better reason for a good drunk.

That dog is literally so cute, I'm going to cry.
Sorry for your lost, user.
Rip doggo

please stay well user these can be among the most damning of losses for a man and you should cherish what was managed to be shared in her time on earth

you forgot one

fuck you

F

easy chang, we know your kind would rather eat dogs than keep them as pets.

found the budding sociopath

>I am euphoric in this moment not because I love dogs but because I am free from any emotional attachment

F

Kek

Not even mad about attention whoring. Dogos are something. F

something special*

fuck you. this isnt reddit. you get one try and you failed.

KYS fagit.

Double nigger

Found this picture my sister took of her

Im so sorry user from this thread its easy to gather you're hurting pretty bad

Hey, hang in there bro. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Dogs are the best. She had a good life though, and really that is the best a dog could wish for.

I've been having finals for the past week. Didn't really have a moment to process it until now.

Rip doggo, hope you feel better soon user. All good things come to an end. If something's existence was infinite, it would have zero value.

Shes now with friends. Stay strong my friend