For you Deus Vult Faggots -- Come Hither, I think I'm onto something

The actual promise he kept on moving the Embassy to Jerusalem has been nothing but a brouhaha about the Jews and Palestinians (which I think we can agree don't exist, they are merely a proxy of the Islamic Caliphate.)
>Both of which can rot impaled on the cock of Caligula for all I care.

But there is something I'm noticing a lack of in the news regarding Israel. They talk about the Jewish Sacred Shrines and the Muslim Shrines...and yet...

The Christian Society is...peculiarly quiet.

Could this just in fact be Christians taking a page out of the Zionist handbook of FUCKING people over and baiting the both of these two to kill each other in the streets and destroy their shrines and upon the ashes--

Israel becomes a Christian Holy Land?

Because let's just state this out-right, Israel by no means wants a war (mostly cause they can't win), they stated this outright and ISIS is merely a convenient proxy of political agitation.

But Israel has a lot of Political connections most of it revolving around European-Christian and Russian Orthodox majority States.

It's not to say Russia won't leap to Iran's side when the guns come out. But judging by this Chimp-out with these Sand Niggers...

Is this finally our chance to take the Holy Land?

What are your thoughts on this? For all I know this could be a means to initiate war with Iran but this doesn't feel relevant, at least not yet.

Palestine will get it's land back. It's just that simple.

no. and by no i mean yes. and by yes i mean its too late. and by its too late i mean #360

That's unacceptable. Israel in the hands of those backwards ass cave dwelling fundamentalists is a resource lost to actual civilized people.

it's a beard-stroker, that's for sure.

You're thinking too hard. He did this so the muslims would chimp out. That's it.

Leonidas provoked Xerxes to send the majority of his best to be slaughtered -- effortlessly might I remind you.

Never forget that provocation is a bait tactic and without the sidewinder, it's merely a suicide attempt. There HAS to be more to this.

That is going to happen and you have no say in the matter.

Not a game. It's reality.

I'm Orthodox. I care more about Constantinople than Jerusalem.

It's a future not set in stone or set in motion, and it won't be so long as there are faiths who oppose Islam.

You think the majority of people will stand idly by while Islam takes the holy land?

The silent majority doesn't support Israel at all.

And you act like there is not a THIRD option.

Palestine will get its land back. You can bitch and moan. Scream and shout. Nothing will change what is about to come to pass.

Or...We allow Christian Conservatism take over Europe. Kick their asses, take over a weakened Jewish-Run Jerusalem, call it a fucking day.

How and why

>Said the increasingly explosive Arab for the 72nd time.

christians are prolly quiet because they know what's about to unfold

Oh. When all their lies get exposed by Robert Mueller and the impending tribunals.

Israel should become the first American colony of the new American Empire. Then we go for the Vatican.

Shill harder faggot.

>kekistani
>Christian
You are a fucking retard

That land has belonged to Zionists since 1917.

The christians wait for the Lord to give direction
Some shill is not going to superseded Him

Go spread your ass for goat-cock you Muzzie shit-skin loving commie fucker.

We can just hope all muslims will unite against kikes.

Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

>Palestinians (which I think we can agree don't exist
Another kike with a meme flag, what a surprise

>Let's make Israel the 51st state of America
>Not realizing that America is the 2nd state of Isreal
Wew

Why doesn't it exist? Palastinians like all Muslims have this irresistable urge to fuck with everyone's religious holy sites. Buddhists, Sikhs, Jews, Christians.

As far as I'm concerned saying Palastine exists is like saying it's a Religon of Peace. It's bullshit. They have no right to exist, and niether do the Zionists in Jerusalem.

And if you READ my entire phrase;
"The actual promise he kept on moving the Embassy to Jerusalem has been nothing but a brouhaha about the Jews and Palestinians (which I think we can agree don't exist, they are merely a proxy of the Islamic Caliphate.)
>Both of which can rot impaled on the cock of Caligula for all I care."

Read moar faggot.

No you stupid Goy. Trump's grandkids are all Jews. He's been a Zionist for decades. His son in law has sleepovers with Netanyahu. And most importantly, he jeopardized his own Presidency by illegally ordering Flynn to negotiate on behalf of Israel to fight incoming UN Sanctions proposed by Egypt.
Why's he such a shabbos goy? Who knows, probably has something to do with his mob ties and kushner's mob ties. Who cares. Point is with Jews you lose

They're gonna chimp out EVERYWHERE, aka UK/EU. That London mayor and all those EU politicians should have kept their mouths shut, but they didn't so Trump makes Islam go all peace all over their faces.

Not complicated, he meets a campaign promise and gets revenge in one move + talking heads in MSM start going pro-islam to their own further detriment.

It was a gimme move. Too easy.

The (greek, I think) Orthodox Church is the second biggest landowner in Israel, after the Israeli government itself.

Trump always wins

I thought at first that Trump was just pandering to jews like a good American leader should, but then the only outcome of this is really only more hostility to Israel. Trump perhaps unwittingly or maybe not is stoking the fire for a big middle east kick off. Good lad, can't wait.