TYT did a video on the alt-right girls sperging out about anonymous trolls...

TYT did a video on the alt-right girls sperging out about anonymous trolls. This will just bring down white nationalism as a whole. Starting to think they are controlled to ruin the movement. youtu.be/0JFLHHdQBrQ

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This one blatent setup is totally proof of our broad assumptions

tradthot.com btfo

These cunts are just your run of the mill bandwagon attention whores.

They’re finally being outed and crying sexism like any other THOT would.

>remain mostly unnoticed
>some big meanie heads on twitter called me bad names
>cry and threaten to abandon political ideology over mean words
>now the left has ammunition to attack with
You definitely have to be retarded if you think they actually believe what they say. At the very least, they are attention seekers that are doing harm to the WN movement.

>This will just bring down white nationalism as a whole
What will we do without the roastie cumsluts and their beta orbiters. Last I checked wars were won with men, not watered down cutesy women.

Also The whole thing screams astroturf. As if any women would join a nonexistant ideology (alt-right) and simultaneously not know that no one there is going to be their ATMs.

White nationalists deserve to be crushed by Jews for a millennia if keeping the movement all male is the #1 priority.

The Alt-Right better stop or Tara McCarthy is done with them!

I just don't understand the appeal.

When I walk around where young women are, I constantly see much hotter women everywhere, and I live in a tourist trap (Banff) so I see girls from all over the world.

And when I was a young man, I fucked dozens of hotter women through no great effort on my part.

No one is trying to push women out. We need women, all white people should push for WN. It's just random trolls doing what trolls do.

>like OMG
>theyre not kissing my ass
>calling me out on my bullshit
>you better start threating women better
>GUIZ your "movement will fail if you dont start cleaning my shithole
>GUIZ IM SERIOUS
>donate to my patreon

The very fact they have to attack us with this irrelevant shit means we are too big to bring down. They've already called us everything under the sun, you think this will have an effect?

>Last I checked wars were won with men, not watered down cutesy women.
We need to work with our women not against them. The more that flock to this movement the more mainstream it will become. Women have enormous amounts of social power right now. We can use that.

Is the entirety of Daily Stormer just a random 'troll'?

I get why people keep calling WN's FBI plants now. Nothing but short term self-destruction and sabotage.

Anyone of these 'sluts' have more youtube subscribers and presence than any single white nationalist that came before them or are getting to that point. These old guys can't stand that.

i see you are retarded
lauren southern says she is alt-right tradinionalist , although when she is asked about creating a family and having children (what tradinionalist women should do) she says no "muh career n shiet is more important" , women like lauren say that they are alt-right but if asked about racemixing they don't say shit or they pretend they don't understand that being a coalburner is being a hypocrite cunt

The problem is over 50 percent of the population is female. If they can pain white nationalists as a bunch of woman hating losers, we'll never get the normies on board, definitely not the women. And we need all white people on board if we want to pass pro-white policy.

There are basically two things to say about this subject:

1. She's an idiot for assuming that people saying they're on our side are on our side. Of course, everyone is anonymous, and trolls are going to play the angle that makes everyone the most mad. So you need to just get the fuck over it.

2. She's actually right in this case.... since even the alt righters with faces and names actually come out explicitly in favor of removing women from the movement which pretends to be fighting white genocide.

Alt right figureheads are absolutely promoting a dysfunctional position... and that's because they're stupid as fuck.

Patrolling thots is our strength

>Lithuania

Shouldn't you be prepping the cam girls in the other room?

How am I wrong about my analysis? Underlying this 'thot' meme is a need for completely ideological purity to the point of basically excluding any young women from the 'movement'.

What are the chances that you have girls who have a family who are under 22, that can maintain an active political activist career?

White nationalists like yourself just don't think long term. Any single one of these 'thots' has done more regurgitating ideas than 90+ percent of these critics.

Soros pays shills to hate right wing youtube contributors.
They spam their hatred
Right wing youtube contributors feels bad
Left wing news calls this proof that right wing hates women
Successful divide and conquer

You think people on Sup Forums care?
The majority on here don't want women anywhere near politics anyway.

>one blatent setup
No one told Lauren Southern to suck nigger dick and for Tara to sperg out publicly all over twitter and start making demands. It's almost like having nothing but women as mouthpieces is detrimental.....nah, that'd make me a virgin or something, can't be that.

This
I'm honestly glad the beta orbiters rose up against their wallet siphoning e-celebs
Good on them

Women, red pilled or not, tend to ruin any movement once their numbers reach near-parity. You seem to think that women looking to join white nationalists will just let men make decisions without their input. Their coming from a society that has given them everything, they'll be shocked by the ramifications to their freedoms upon adopting a traditionalist position. Once it's all said and done, they will begin asking for an inch, and the cycle will continue.

You're an idiot

Woman don't belong in politics, period.

>PERIOD!

>Who gives a fuck if the white race dies?
>More importantly, we have to stop those THOTS from making youtube videos

Unless you plan on turning Muslim and killing all non-whites, you need the support of women. While we are still the majority, we need to vote in pro-white politicians, which involves getting more support than some fat basement dwellers.

putting that McGill talmudication to good use

This.

It's time we called out our own rather than being the Beta orbitors and Leftist cuck apologists for the SJW females.

this is straight up civic nationalist talking points
>America is too far gone, it'll never be white again

>only white men should be WN
>who cares if women are against it and think it's okay to burn coal
Please go away, kike.

No. Females will always follow strong men no matter what, why do you think Alpha Chad can get a lot of Stacys to follow him. Because Females crave men to be leaders and tell them what to do and put them in their place.

Females can never lead or are meant to. You are asking females to be men when they need to be feminine and proper females. They are meant to be our support and cheerleaders. They are not here for leadership roles or positions. That is a mans job and that is how society has functioned since the beginning of time.

P.S if you believe in equality them you do not need to fight because the results of it are already here and the results prove how bad it is.

this, they'll all run back to the left as soon as they realize that traditionalism means the death of all their fuckery. They're fucking hipsters and attention whores, that's it.

>only white men should be WN
The argument is whether they should be representing WN, not being "in the movement" whatever the fuck that means.
Are you suggesting that everyone criticizing these sloots are saying they should fuck off and fuck brown men?

southern and tara want 'feminism' in the alt-right

stupid fucking cunts

Absolutely. Why do you think they never name the Jew or blame Islam or even Feminism. It's because they care about "their future" more than what is actually going on.

>young turks
>this chick is armenian

I am not saying we need them to lead, I literally said the same thing. We need their support. These plants are helping to ruin that though, we aren't going to get their support when it looks like we hate women and don't want them on our side. We must be wary of people like these e-celebs, and also be wary of the crypto kikes that are trying to push this idea that women shouldn't even be involved. Anyone saying that we don't want all whites on our side is a traitor trying to divide us.

No shit whites will never be free until they address the FQ (Female Question)

dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/

Read the OP. This is about these e-celebs being plants to give the far left reasons to attack the WN movement and keep normies away.

what tara did was just cut and dry woman behavior. completely unreasonable and entirely neurotic. she's just being a normal cunt.

This is a coordinated attack to divide alt-right movement. It is so easy to attack as anonymous trolls and claim it is done by alt-right. This is a downside of anonymity and what makes us vulnerable and the left is using it. They regrouped after Trump and Brexit and Soros gave them funding to strike back. Nobody cared before that they were women etc. but suddenly there is a lof ot anonymous trolls attacking them. Think about it.

Left wing or right, women just need to stay out of politics.

i understand you , i know that these thots are useful , lauren wants to be alt-right women , but she has done some shitty things like being a coalburner or wearing pampers , at least she could acknowledge it .

>Shouldn't you be prepping the cam girls in the other room?

>leaf

If a female follows a man it's normal but the problem is these are not real women.

These E-celebs were low hanging fruit to begin with which is why we need to learn for next time. If we defend them how are we any better than the Cucks that defend SJW females and white Knight them?

eh no offense but those e-celeb cam whores need to go away. they want feminism for the alt-right.

Pretty much. It's basically Crypto Feminists when you think about it. Somehow they come in parrot talking points but when it comes to handling the heat they act like Feminist's and actual men rather than a Female woman.

Yep, keep using that pen faggot

Stop misusing and ruining the term controlled. If they're just retards who are legitimately controversial then that doesn't mean shit. We can call them controlled when there's definitive proof.

cool meme. most white people are dead zombies. they literally do not care jews are the spawn of satan.

so with what army will you fight?

She probably has a rape fetish

>woman expresses some kind of sympathy with alt-right
>a mass number of sperg basement neets scream WHORE WHORE KIKE ROASTIE KIKE WHORE THOT ALT-LITE COALBURNER E-CELEB THOT
>woman goes: uhh... this isn't so great
>leftists make program about this
>basement sperg neets scream: I TOLD YOU SHE WAS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION ALL ALONG

>As if any women would join a nonexistant ideology (alt-right) and simultaneously not know that no one there is going to be their ATMs.
do not leave this board leaf
we have to keep reminding everyone our history or we will be gaslighted

More like
>woman comes out agreeing with the alt-right
>gets attacked by anonymous trolls like everyone on the Internet
>woman threatens to throw away her political ideology because of it
>left gets call alt-right literal woman haters and keep more people from supporting

both pro AND anti e celeb threads are made by the same group

I just wanna say while I think it is stupid as fuck, and likely a distraction, I have loved watching this shit pan out. I've only heard snippets of Lauren et al, but watching you guys and the media sperg out about it is entertaining.

Oh, my bad. I don't think they're controlled OP, they're just kids who aren't really serious about this whole thing. How the fuck could they be, they're twenty something year old women ffs.
essentially

They are using the dissent to pimp their wares. It makes sense seeing as these 'people' think that calling a woman a hypocrite is equivalent to beating the shit out of her, which Cenk Uyghur has probably done to every woman in his life, including Dhimmi Kasparian, who apologises to him daily for people saying the Armenian genocide happened.

Fuck all e-celebs, there is no "movement" you tards

What are pillars?
What are pillars that fall?
What are BIG pillars, that fall?
What happens when very large pillars fall, which were hoisted up on the backs of a large majority of people in a group who depend on said pillar not falling and destroying everything?

Stop giving useless people way more influence than they deserve, when you know it can easily bite you in the ass. Old pre-GG infected Sup Forums would have understood this.

You sound more interested in having people like you and being popular then creating a future worth living in.

If these ecelebs people don't want to be called out as hypocrites, they should stop being hypocritical. If they cannot handle the odd random troll (and very likely this instance is lefties trolling as "alt right") then they shouldnt be ecelebs.

If they make a big deal it just shows how thin skinned and how lacking in dedication to the cause they are.

threadly reminder that this eceleb bull shit and the constant police brutality shit is just massive slide spamming

>you need the support of women.

Under no circumstances do real men ever need the "support" of woman, only their compliance.

>"the odd random troll"
>literally 50%+ of the KIKE WHORE ROASTIE KIKE WHORE ROASTIE against any named and pictured person on pol is against Lauren Southern

>expecting pragmatism from 56% faces on a shill infested board

who the fuck even watches this stupid thot?
its boring low-info shit that only women should watch as a primer into the ideology

>woman holds political belief
>is trolled
>woman changes political belief
the absolute state of women in politics

>jurassic park

soy boy is showing his age

women don't belong in politics

all tradthots have to delete their content and go back to the kitchen

Lauren Southern being our most "public" and respectable figure is an embarrassment

>(((anonymous trolls)))