ROY MOORE IS GONNA WIN ROY MOORE IS GONNA WIN

Enjoy the MSNBC salt as based black man tells it how it is on national television.

twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/939282748497203200

Other urls found in this thread:

ohchr
youtube.com/watch?v=kOtrfHBv_N4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 liberals organize a boycott of Alabama

Bannon's pick is gonna win.

>nigger supporting a sexual harraser
What a surprise

I don't know if it has to do with these politics, but statistically Alabama is the most Christian state in the union.

Of course Bannon has to suck his own dick. Luther Strange would have won too.

you know it's coming
I think the guy has got some balls.
He's standing up to liberal moral panic and it's going to pay off

ME HETERO ME RIKEE DAS PEDO

he don't give a flying fuck. allegations are bullshit. calls out soros on national television. pulls out a gun at a rally.

he is

OUR

FUCKING

GUY

What are they going to boycott? Our steel? Our tourism? Our buses? Of wait weve been living without those things for years now.

HELL YEAH
WHAT'S THAT LEFTIES WERE SAYING ABOUT DIVIDING US? I DON'T SEE ANY DIVISION, ALL OF US HATE LEFTISTS.

Hell yeah alabama proven the best state over and over again

The UN is sending a special reporter to investigate poverty and voting rights violations. In Alabama. Not in Venezuela, not in Mexico. Not in the region around Alabama. Apparently there's a special crisis in Alabama but not in Mississippi or Arkansas.

I can't wait for Tuesday night

Source? sounds like BS

Moore is going to win so much. It is possible that he will get tired of winning.

R A R E

Tuesday will be a good night.

ohchr dot org/
en/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?
NewsID=22465&LangID=E

“Some might ask why a UN Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights would visit a country as rich as the United States. But despite great wealth in the US, there also exists great poverty and inequality,” said Mr. Alston.

“I would like to focus on how poverty affects the civil and political rights of people living within the US, given the United States’ consistent emphasis on the importance it attaches to these rights in its foreign policy, and given that it has ratified the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.”

>based black man tells it how it is on national television
Lauren Southern's new boyfriend?

RARE

Why does he look like he's standing in front of a green screen? He's not even there is he? He's actually still in the studio.

Why do liberals pretend to be not racist and then call blacks niggers? Roy Moore is going to win by the way.

LMFAO
Like a UN official visiting means jack shit. It's a MEME organization with 0 power to force the U.S. to do anything.

Jesus, they're trying to send in the freaking smurfs! They really are getting desperate aren't they.

gracias, user

R A R E
A
R
E

how do you even have internet
government spook ?

I never said they were powerful. I was taken aback by how nakedly political and craven and desperate this move is. It's like how Russian athletes are the only ones in the world that are doping, or how Swedish grenade attacks are never reported.

R A R E

Anyone got the gif of that other time a based black man blew out an on-scene reporter at an election?

I would imagine this move by the UN pissed off the natives more than anything. Likely gave Moore another point or two

Somebody's playing with proxies, I just saw Equitorial Guinea a few hours ago. Really bizarre mix of Hijaz pattern but Western European heraldry and colors, like, "these are the cultures that have enslaved us. After the Chinese enslave us, we'll have the current pattern overlaid by a prowling dragon, like Bhutan's flag."

we have redpilled Ken from hwndu
youtube.com/watch?v=kOtrfHBv_N4

i think he was the one who gave the interview on the news

They also mentioned there is 6x absentee vote.

Isn't this a bad thing? Usually this means voter fraud. Should there be an investigation into this?

>152581567
literally any republican will win in Alabama

(I was thinking about the guy with the hat at the voting station.)
------
Also regarding proxies: notice that my friend from Equitorial Guinea is describing weather conditions in Houston that evening.

If Moore doesn't win amid an unusual flood of absentee ballots, there is going to be a mess the Democrats cannot clean up, and a proper investigation. We are not going to let Austria happen a third time.

RARE

I'm sure Alabama has a nice jail cell for him.

if thats true that's obviously voter fraud. personally i think there should be a voter fraud investigation in every election.

Anyone named Luther Strange should change his name.

sounds like a villain in shaft

Poor children in Alabama play on Xbox 360s and 36" tube Tv's. It's disgraceful!

i legit didn't know your country existed until two seconds ago

get a load of this salty Jew

Wrong. Anyone named Luther Strange should wear a monacle, a cape and have a diamond hand.

>battle for 'bama

Of course he's going to win you retard, the whole point of this was to paint the GOP and especially the Trump wing as the party of pedophiles.

Did you actually think a Democrat had a chance in Alabama? We already know you rural retards will support a pedophile. Try to keep up.

The salt will be great, but my money is on the news media writing the election off as "sexist Trump voters voting for a pedo" and dropping the story after a day while ignoring how much national attention and money was pumped into it.

>tfw even a black man is shitting on you
Sucks to be that guy

Hail Noam Chomsky and Varg Vikernes. Christians are weak I want your blood.

This man gets it

Roll tide ?

just nigging in the rain

The Roy Moore affair is the spiciest salt mine since the general election

The meme that republicans would rather elect a pedophile than a Democrat is absolutely decadent

Too poor to afford PCs and 4K screens? Send in the UN!

Andrea Mitchell on MSNBC, 'ignore what is going on around you.'

Sometimes they do just say it straight out.

Roy Moore finna winz

totally honest

i don't believe the accusations against roy moore but if tomorrow there was a video released of him raping a baby to death i would still support him because the salt would be too good and we all know he's not the only one doing it.

Republicans would rather elect a democrat, than a democrat? I still don't get it.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot people turned out for Roy Moore specifically as an F you to the rest of the country telling them how to vote.

big if yuge

I can't keep up with African countries desu

>a black guy
FUCKIN BASED

>when lefties and WhiNats get BTFO at the same time

damn, just another day in the winning life of a CivNat

Desperate Obama move, he's the only one who can call in past favors from his UN friends. I wouldn't underestimate the UN either, remember the US signed all these silly agreements where they agree they can be sued for not complying with some UN finding, result of which can be taxes applied to imports to the EU or god knows what other penalties. Of course Trump can say fuck you I'm leaving and making a new UN

I am not going to miss the mid to late 2010's.

go to some small towns in WV and you'll shut up

there is MASSIVE inequality when you've got tin shacks in WV and million dollar studio apartment property in some big faggot city like NYC or LA

OBAMAPOORS looseing their shit, drowning in salt.

>Spend millions of dollars in attack ads
>I was pretending to be retarded

Learn to cut your god damn losses

>roy moore becomes the face of the Republican party
>Republicans lose races nationwide
>"but at least we won Alabama"!

the left in our country has become truly insufferable. my apologies. the days of JFK are long gone and now you've got a bunch of little faggots and girls with dicks lecturing people on bullshit no one gives a flying fuck about

t. Tolerant liberal

>sargon has big nigger lips
lel

Not gonna happen.You over played your hand like you always do and look what happens. Your argument is based on the media being trustworthy, which has clearly not been the case. Also, the yearbook woman came out and confessed that she forged the yearbook. Congrats though. You idiots dogpiled on Moore so hard with each defamous lie that even if he did commit those acts a. No one is going to care and b. They’ll vote for him just to spite you. This applies nationwide

i got no idea whats going on here but i like it

Can someone spoonfed me on why this is funny?

I've grown tired of supporting idiots just to "trigger lefties" fuck this moron and fuck Alabama

I hate to say it but...BASED BLACK MAN!!!

Sorry, I didn't see it. I was ignoring everything around me.

When is the fucking election? I am really getting sick of hearing about this.

>Looks like Doug Jones' racist ad did not work.

Meanwhile, Doug Jones scoops 94% of the black vote on the 12th.

me too. i know more about alabama politics than australian politics

>>"but at least we won Alabama"!

The dominos didn't fall for communism. But they will fall for liberty.

(((((Theeeeeeey))))) already want YOU and your family dead.

saying shit like that should get you the death penalty

Because the left has shilled non-stop against Moore and one of their pet monkeys went on tv and basically said eat shit.

Too bad for them the yearbook thing was a hoax by the accusers admission and people know about it now. No college football to distract them either. Jones is fucked. Moore will win.

thanks user

>spends $6 million
>w-w-we didn't want to win anyway
This is starting to become a familiar pattern

Wait until the majority of nogs down there vote red.

>WAS THE DUGG JOANS CHAMPAIJNE TO SMORT TOO WIN??

The BASED BLACK MEN are our greatest weapon against the leftists.

Alabama here. The niggers really don't like Jones. It's going to be a landslide.

Tuesday.

shut the fuck up

Stay mad forever faggot.

Sorry, Pablo. Tyrone gets to live in the US from now on, you have to go back.