Britian now more cucked than military dictatorships

>meanwhile Britcucks get arrested for using a butterknife on their toast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9SGUHU1s9E
youtube.com/watch?v=MLJZaC43R_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want one.

imagine how many life sentences Chang would get if he tried this in a "free" country like Britain

youtube.com/watch?v=O9SGUHU1s9E

post things Chinese can do but Brits can't itt

Still not as ancap as North Korea where they have recreational ICBMs.

The age of the white man is over
The age of the chinese has begun

Anyway, I would not trust a mini-flamethrower made in China

user what could go wrong for 19.95 + S&H?

Worry about your own country, not mine.

OK.

England is cucked. There we go. Let's proceed with the discussion as planned now.

WANT
Who the hell is selling and can I get it Prime'd?

Women with flamethrowers...this seems like a good idea somehow

looks faggety, whats a single charge use on that thing? like 1.5 seconds?

To be fair, this is like a suped up version of a kitchen torch. Bet you could make some bitching baked Alaska with that sucker.

>portable dog-cooking burners
>rebranded as self defense weapon

but user, you are the pervert

I can't even imagine what it is like to live in a police state like the UK.
>Can't tell the truth or its "hate speech".
>Can't own a weapon for self-defense.
>If you fight back against invaders you get arrested by your own government.
>Literally have vans going around looking for illegal televisions.
>Censored internet.
>BBC is openly anti-white and British natives.

dude, its a glorified butane torch
>half meter range
youre more likely to hurt yourself, an innocent or start a fire that stop a rapist

also, youre a burger, just shoot them
if you want a butane torch, buy a regular butane torch, in better quality than this chink crap

Don't forget that it is illegal to put up barbed wire to keep the filth out of your backyard... because they might hurt themselves.

which is why he must arm himself on equal terms

It spits out fire in large quantity and I don't have to mod it. It looks like it would be fun to play with. I don't need it, I just want it.

these will become HOT items in afrika

every Chink is going to carry one.

I wonder if that anti-rape company selling vaginal dams lined with fishhooks down in South Africa ever got off their feet.

who ever invented that is a fucking mongol retard.

No women are going to install those things into her vagina because theyre uncomfortable as fuck to walk around with all day.

I don't think these would work so well in the US. Roasties would get shot in the face.

youtube.com/watch?v=MLJZaC43R_A

You mean the turn-this-rape-into-a-murder cunt sleeves didn't take off?

where to purchase?

electroshocker are more efficient. this thing burns a little skin and hurts you. electroshocker can knock someone out for several minutes if it's a good one. enough time to call the cops/ run away/ beat the shit out of him/ lube him up and rape his ass. depending on what he did and how much of a faggot you are.

Wow, Canada really is still part of the british empire then.

Roasties gonna roast.

agreed, perhaps if those things shot burning liquid napalm then they'd be more effective.

But Im guessing the main theme here is to scare off a potential attacker.

lol look at the logo on the box

>I cant imagine

theyre working very hard to turn the US into a police state as well, billy

or have you not noticed this yet?

ok vaginal cult person

le epik Sup Forums xDDDD Sup Forumsro

Why can't you guys get your shit together

nah, the theme is sell on pure coolness factor, idiots will buy it and (hopefully) never use it

>not using a laser blinder
It's like you want to get raped and die

That shit real? Im gonna build me a murder suit

It would be pretty brutal for a women to have it turned on her insides. Best to stick with a gun.

>Using fire to burn off debris on electrical wires

Something tells me that might not be the smartest plan.

China Dragon Drone construction complete general.

>when you enslave your people for your private army and workforce but it's okay, since they lived on your privately owned country, thus violating the NAP

you got a problem with Kim Jung Un my friend?

well then get on our panzer and go liberate them from their oppressor.

no one needs to listen to "bleeding heart" retards like you bitch and whine about some place on the other ass end of the world.

>believing objective fact makes you a cult person

Calm down, if it comes to war between NK and america, I'll root for Kim.

ah well then my apologies

should have been more direct you were being sarcastic. that shit is hard to pick up on chat.

That wouldn't work at all, if you look at the flame, it's clearly just butane/propane or some other gas. You need a fluid to have a real flame thrower, not a gas. This would at best just scare someone or lightly scorch their eyebrows.

No it's even worse than that, kitchen/crème brûlée torches have a jet flame that would at least leave a nasty burn. I don't know the proper English terminology for it, but a weak, yellow flame like the 'flame thrower' in OP's post woukd only leave actual damage after several seconds of dlame contact, unless the pervert in question was already covered in petrol

at least they don't strap their infants down to tables and chop off part of their penises

that's a nice union jack you have on your flag, goofy cunt

keep in mind that most, if not all, clothes are easily incinerated if you can hold the flame for a couple of seconds at the attackers clothes he's sure to burn away

already dual wielding
so advanced
she must be extra hot