Why can't he just give Anna the dick? Hard Mode: no dead jokes

Why can't he just give Anna the dick? Hard Mode: no dead jokes

dead dead dead dead
dead

rip in peace

Why can't you just give Anna the dick?
Hard Mode: No "I'm not 2D" jokes.

>He spends the first three episodes going on about how much he loves and admires Anna
>She is desperate for her dick
>He doesn't give it to her
>He doesn't even try the "Woah, slow down. We can do that once we're married" approach
What a total and utter beta. And that's coming from someone who usually doesn't mind beta protagonists.

Literally this. They probably should've been fucking from the point where he invited her in when she was his stalker onwards. Going back to status-quo was a massive mistake

Hell didn't they fug right there? She walked out of the room, draggin him behind her.

He admired her because she was his shining example of his ideal morality. Whatever desire he felt was destroyed when it was apparent she was completely mental and the worst example of sexual repression to the point of being a toddler trapped in a in heat hormonal nuclear meltdown.

He then fell for glasses because he admired her conviction to her cause as well as comradery. Shit's simple really.

If Anna is that unfixable how come he doesn't want to end her life so she can fully join her seiyuu?

The mentally ill don't seem like things that deserve to live. Especially someone who could kill hundreds of people in white coats before she'd be stopped.

>>She is desperate for her dick

More like dick trapped between thighs

Because it's canon that his dick is so huge he'd kill her if he ever penetrated her.

He's actually doing a favor to the girls.

Seriously though, LN readers, what really happened in this scene?

Episode 12 is anime original content.

So is episode 6.

because he isn't a manslut, he fuck only her true love Ayame, also known as best girl

Because it's illegal and harshly punished, and she's the daughter of the BBEG in charge of it all.
Did you forget the setting?

Because he is gay.

>Ayame
>best

She's someone I would enjoy sexually assaulting but I doubt she's best girl.

>no good Anna doujin

Meme shows that aren't Umaru are doomed to be barren for content

>not even enough C-tier hentai foundry content of Anna and her mom double teaming Tanukichi
>hell even lewds of Anna's mom

everything he loved about her thrown out the window when she became a raping psychopath.

Only a zeta would not understand why you dont stick your dick in crazy

Yukiteru did it and he's around the same level of beta Tanukichi is.

gap moe= best moe
plus glasses

>gap moe
>fake glasses girl
>failed to change the world in the end

Still very rapeable. I want to brutally dismember her because she's Tanukichi's ideal.

Tanukichi is also a bitch because he doesn't want to murder Anna. If he discards Anna for being a failure he should want to kill her; not properly friendzone her and be nice to her

>LN translations never
>me not being EOP never

kys urself

thanks user

>LN translations never
Thank God, garbage shouldn't be translated.

I would protect Anna's purity from all threats domestic and foreign.

>salty Annafag

Anna is an evil person. Evil people deserve to suffer

because he's a purityfag

I think Okuma's waifu needs a beating

>purityfag
>likes a girl who's obscene 24/7 and runs around half-naked
>b-but she's 'pure'
No, he's just scared of sexual advances.

He's a bitch then with shit taste.

Stop it.

t.sociopath

She'd like it though.

>beta like x
>i want to rape and dismember x because of this
>beta does not like y
>why doesn't he just kill her then? shes a failure

100% sociopath

I want to have a loving relationship with Anna's VA and maybe eventually marry her, settle down and have kids with her. Dream life right there.

If you give a mouse a cookie...