Weekly Shonen Jump 30K Club Purge

Dancing midgets rushed
Himomaru Zumou ending
Kimetsu no Yaiba graduated
Promised Neverland graduated
Samon can't be determined
Is this the end of the 30K club?

Graduated?

It essentially sales more than 30k. I know that Sesuji is ending soon, but I haven't heard anything about Himomaru.

As in moved on up. Why does it sound retarded?

>I know that Sesuji is ending soon
that's a shame

Sesuji ain't ending soon, bitch. This whole thread is retarded and pointless.

Not first week and HZ is reaching its climax
It has no future but keep on believing

> it has no future

Yet it's still running in WSJ and it's been doing better and better in the rankings. I didn't think there would be sesuji haters out there.

So being realistic is now called hating?

>Dancing midgets rushed
Source?
>Himomaru Zumou ending
Source?

Sesuji is based on speculation on the latest chapter. You can check the archives. There is a time skip and they are no longer midgets. They skipped way too much time, so it feels like a rushed ending.
Don't know much about Zumuo, but I heard the current arc feels like a good finale.

Sesuji is in speculation. It's possible it's ending but there's an equal chance of dragging the story out a bit from the current chapter.

Can't speak for Zumou though.

so, retarded and pointless thread

Pretty much

Samon
Zumou
Yaiba
Dancing midgets
all sell around 30k on oricon and that is what matter. They are all failures. Psyren sold better than those. They can end any week and no a lot people will care.

Sesuji absolutely isn't surviving till 2018 it will end there is no other reason for a time skip and HZ COULD end this year the tournament is ending but it isn't for certain like Sesuji
Samon has some leeway being a gag manga but it has some interest from a succesful director
Yaiba is being pushed now but at least it isn't stagnant like the rest
Sumo is Nippon's national sport it was favored from the start but it is a great manga and it could get a huge boost from an anime and last for a long time but I might be delusional like the Dancing midget dickriders

R.I.P Sesuji

Yes but those mangas are in JUMP. The magazine sell 2mil per week and those mangas can't crack 40k on Oricon. For now they are just waste of pages. This just show you that jump have nothing good coming so they have those.

That would be true if the other series would actually sell. There are only 5 (OP,BNHA,BC,Volley,SNS) that sell more than 100k. Yuuna is also selling good and TPN is on a good start. Still the situation is bad for jump, as BC and Volley have volatile fanbase, SnS was and still is low in the ranking after Azami introduction, Yuuna try bit doesn't have the charm to became the next TLR, and this is affecting it's ranking, and YNN could still go to shit really quickly. Excluding HxH and WT for obvious reason and Gintama because it's ending, right now Jump shouldn't cancel any established series, because right now the hardly aquired belance of 2M copy sold is going down, since last year a lot of long running series ended.

This whole thread is pointless and the OP is a retard. WSJ is in a new age and that's just how it is, some people just don't seem to realize and they can't get used to that idea. What the fuck do you want them to replace those "waste of pages" series with? A bunch of edgy battle shounens? Look how well that's been going for them lately.

I sure do love how sure you are about Sesuji's future. I don't even care about the series but I still find your future predictions to be laughable. How can you know for sure it's ending. I'll come to laugh at you when Sesuji is still around in 2018.

Dancing midgets not so midget anymore

Yuuna and Saiki both do over 100k, they just take longer to do it.

Wait is the translation really that far behind?

I feel robbed. Just when its rankings stabilized, and now it's probably ending. I'm guessing Jump already made the decision to cut it a month or two ago when it was still in the dumps since they've been giving it color pages and high placements recently.

Demon's Plan purge when

Wasn't this from an extra chapter where the MC was having a dream?

Sesuji isn't ending in a chapter or two. Every volume of Sesuji has had 9 chapters in it except the first one which had 8. If it were to end next week, Shueisha would have to divide 13 chapters into its last two volumes.

Therefore Sesuji has at minimum, 3 chapters left to fill out volumes 9 and 10, and that's if it's even ending and not just entering a new arc.

It says STEP 83. That was the chapter released this week.

Hinomaru and Sesuji are both sports manga that are finishing or have finished their tournament arcs. It's a tossup if they're ending or not since sports tournaments are good stopping points for a sports manga to end.

The abrupt time-skip in Sesuji is worrying though, the author pretty much just wrote out all the supporting cast. I would have expected us to see the second-years take over the club for its next arc if it was following a normal progression and not rushing.

Are you retarded? These series are entering their third or second year they lasted that long without building an adequate fan base and neither did they show any significant sign of growth the reason Jump still kept them was that many long runners ended last year giving these series more time but now that they lost their buffer they'll head straight to the door and it will be quicker the sooner the magazine finds a series that fills their slot and logically Sesuji is the least valuable out of the group
New volume next month

>Sesuji ending
no
its getting cancelled you dumbasses hahahaha
i bet you cuucks also think Bleach wasnt cancelled

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

They currently have 3 slots filled with useless garbage that will flop, I don't see the harm in keeping midget dancers

Midgets is ending? Please no, maybe it's a new beginning with the time skip, r-right?

maybe get better taste next time like you kniow reading the superior dance manga one

Nice memes, you seem like the type of person that loves reddit, Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Bleach clearly wasn't because it was already shit with shit rankings when the last arc started 4 fucking years ago. They clearly gave him all the time he asked for.

This, he had 4 fucking years to end things and he was still unable to give the series a proper conclusion because he is a hack.

That was what sucks more, killing Dance bu while keeping those three series is dumb, mostly because they're noto going to get a reader base since nobody cares about them.

>tells me im reddit
>while enjoying sesuji wo cancelled

Those manga are not popular in Sup Forums! I JUST. If Sup Forums doesn't like them then they are goners.

So we're getting at least 3-5 chapters of the new Tsucchi and Watari designs, that improves the chances of this being a new arc and not just an epilogue, right?

If you don't know him he's a falseflagger shitposter who infest Dance bu and BeY thread to start flamewars. I'm glad you give him attention though, I know well enough how not feeling human warmth feels like.

Is Samon safe? I was worried, so I looked at this week's raw, and it looks like there was some major romantic development between the leads. Could that be a signal of the end?

prob
The manga sell bad and the rankings are bad

This only makes sense if Jump has already lined up 6 or more new series in their sleeves. They're not going to cancel Sesuji ahead of Amalgam, Spring Weapon, and Demon's Plan, it would need to get cut in the same round as them for it to make any sense.

They are hyping the anime that will never happen so yeah it is gone

Jump averages at least 10 axes a year

They'll axe Amalgam and Sesuji next month and start 3 new series

I meant they're already short 2 series, since they need to run multiple one-shots each week, losing an additional 3 or 4 right now would require them to pick up 6 new ones just to get enough to fill up the magazine.

3 new series + WT comeback = 19 series if they axe Amalgam and Sesuji

Spring Weapon will survive a few more chapters

Sesuji won't end this early but Demon Plan probably will

At least their dream come true

It's too soon to cancel Demon's Plan

I can see this happening. But what is Jump thinking, Spring Weapon has no future anyways, why keep it instead of Sesuji, at least with that they're guaranteed 40k per volume.

The way Jump works make it impossible to publish good story.
Either i'ts popular and they are going to drag down the story to the point characters become stagnant if not retard and you end up fed up with it.
Either it's not popular enough and it gets brutally axed with a shitty unsatisfying end.

Jump is cancer.

It is too soon for Sesuji Demon Plan has 8 chapters it can end

Anyone listen to weekly manga recap?

don't bring that shit up

>Himomaru Zumou ending
What the fuck do you mean, they're right in the middle of the big tournament and another one could easily come after that.

Is Ole Golazo s-safe?

Of it ranks well it is, but if the situation is like this, only few are safe.

Ore Golazo is the reason Sesjui is getting axed

I think I'm in the minority when I say this, but the Sesuji jump might've been intentional if he was focusing on the first year pair.

Ultimately, it was either stagnate through the second year to show little improvement and risk getting upstaged by the side characters, or jump straight to the third year and show the fruits of a year's worth of training.