Suck a dick, buddy

UCSD reporting in here also

Nice debt, loanfag.

My daddy’s rich and my sisters a model

UCB.

Heil Hitler.

UCSB Reporting
all systems go

Grew up in the central valley, turned down uc bullshit for an affordable state school. Marginal Marxism on state campus, made it through with no debt, job offer 1 week after graduation.

UC fags btfo

Cal/pol/ reporting in

Careful what you do/post on school networks

utotherescue.blogspot.com/2016/01/ucop-ordered-spyware-installed-on-uc.html?m=1

Alright fags, which campus has the most prolific NatSoc presence?

None you fucking goon. The entire UC system is overrun by Marxist poo in the loo bullshit.

UCSD has a strong underground presence

UCSB approaching end of study abroad in St. Petersburg here. Can't wait to get back!

How's the fires? I heard they were distributing facemasks

Not UCSB. Conservatism is in a tight spot there, unless something major changed in the last quarter. For example I was slated to be the next president of the pro-life club but literally everyone but me and one other guy graduated last spring. And since I'm currently studying abroad, it seems the club has gone defunct.

The College Republicans are total redditors (BASED Milo and Ben Shapiro!!) and the Young Americans for Liberty are the kind of guys who just care about safe spaces and snowflakes and freedom of speech and such

You ever hear of Metalfa?

ucsd? y'all are fucking fags. I saw your stupid kate's law posters, theres no point in trying to convert blue states, you guys just look extremely sad and loser level. Also UCI (Ariana) is the best

>being an arianacuck
btw it was one of ariana's goons who put up the posters you fucking tard

No, I don't think I have

u are so dumb you are really dumb fo'real

Want to transfer there from Community whats it like there?

UCSD also reporting in brethren

well considering you post on Sup Forums you're probably an autistic faggot so it doesn't matter
lol you won't be getting any pu55y

Stop posting under our IP you fucking retard

ktflash97 is this you

It's completely infested by leftists, but very chill. We might get protests (I hope the Student Activist Network is still around, I love those guys), but you'd never see riots like you do in Berkeley, for example. Other than that, people are obviously by and large complete normies. It's a very live and let live environment though--if you'd rather stay home and watch anime than party no one's gonna hassle you.

>tfw too retarded to go to UCSD

You're not missing out

steinecke you're a fag

Welcome brother. Are you a college republican?

ucla

ICUP reporting in

what a shitty school huh

SAME FAG
Nobody care about your stupid thread.

Listen here dicklet, you fucking shrinky dink with a shrinking dick. Either contribute or GTFO

i live with a retard, sry senpai

going to join you next year hopefully my 1400 SAT and 31 ACT will pull me through

UC Merced, CompSci

Start the Hitlerjugend division of the CRs

youre actually so close to my house. were you the guy who put up the IOTBW posters?

Old fag here. Will one of you sue UC Berkeley so we can finally audit its admissions? Thanks.

Stanford reporting in

Stay jealous, statefags.

Soros controls this school so good luck finding a lawyear to take him down

Never heard of that. Talkin bout the Kate posters?

The leader in producing Bugmen. Why are you proud of that? Stanford literally is the epicenter of bugman tech culture. Oh, and its CR group literally virtue signaled about not allowing Milo to speak there. They literally countersignal the alt-lite. Fucking pussies.

>IOTBW posters
you're a fucking fag you piece of shit loser nerd shrinky dink small cock ass ass pussy nigger kpop jacking off nigger pikachu ass ass overawtch playing loser lmfaoooooo you're probably asian too which means youve got a small cock and all whites take your women and no women will talk to you lol you're probably like 5"2 manlet ass ass soyboy nigger nigger faggot lmao baka desu senpai just do us a favor and click ctrl+f4 and close the tab hahahahah how is cyberbullying real just turn the screen off soyfuckboyz

UC Rejects BCOE grad here

I fell for the STEM meme but ended up finding a good job so it all worked out.

stop being a fucking nigger and lurk some more, faggot. your comment didnt contribute shit to the thread. kys. im a pure white serbian

Lol how’s UC Ratchet?

lmao
white serbian? more like white VIRGIN
LOOOOOL
get it
cause serbian and virgin rhyme and you're both of them LOOOollOOl
go get cucked fuck

you're a fag, I was at Stanford ysterdaym nothuing but a bunch of little fags worshiping cellphones. if this is the best and brightest millenials we're screwed.

damn not a single uc davisite here. oh well you're not missing much

uc davis is full of retards

agreed. u alumni or current student?

Hot as shit in the summer, full of chinks, nobody really takes themselves seriously which is nice, and there's plenty of parties and concerts if you're into that sort of thing.

Being an engineer, I didn't really partake.

Please don't respond to this tard

UCSC graduate here

i'm an alumni of fucking your mom OOOOOOOO BURNNNNN

wtf

My roommate is a dumbass

>goes to main quad
what did you expect?