You walk out your hotel room and u see this guy standing there, what do?

You walk out your hotel room and u see this guy standing there, what do?

pretend to pass out and lay motionlessly on the floor

sing the national anthem before being executed

dodge the bullets like neo and kick his ass

Just greet him like any other normal person since I'm not a nigger and therefore not in danger.

Id take off her clothes and have my way with her.

so how, for the 5th thread in a fucking row, do we convince retarded niggers to break [this numale's house] and loot stuff [from this numale's house]

crawl?

This fucking faggot needs to be publicly hanged, and the chief of his department needs to be the one to pull the lever. They need to take care of their own in this case.

Die? There is literally no way to appease him

>Just greet him like any other normal person since I'm not a nigger and therefore not in danger.

Didn't work for the last guy.

Do the hokey pokey and hope I dodge the first volley of shots

he would probably shoot you for not complying with his commands

nice try

I watched the new wheel of the worst which had surving bladed weapons, situation was a textbook case of a man likely having a concealed weapon, reported to be armed, drunk, and with company. There was a good reason he was shot the 4h time he put his hands out of the cops sigt and those cops were RIGHTFULLY aquitted

first response is to report him

This.

The biggest problem I saw with that video was the blatantly contradictory instructions.

Cross your legs! Hands up! On your knees! Push yourself up! OMFG WHY U PUT UR HANDS DOWN I GONNA SHOOT U!!!.

It was literally impossible to do what he was asking.

The fag deserves at least 10 years in jail for extreme negligence resulting in loss of life just based on how little sense his piss poor orders made.

do a 360 and walk away

Just go back in my room, they cant even open a hotel door lmao

cant unsee

I would do this

Kek, true. Sgt. Charles Langley couldn't figure out which door he needed to open or how to do it. He's also the same assclown giving those moronic, contradictory commands to Shaver.

That would make some premium body cam footage when you get shot.

follow instructions like the girl did and not get shot.