Sup Forums, I order you to redpill me on ancient egyptians

Sup Forums, I order you to redpill me on ancient egyptians.
Who were those people? Were they aryans? Were they kikes? Were they niggers (I doubt it)?
Do you seriously believe that the jews that the bible talks about in the OT are actually the whites? If so, Egyptians couldn't have been aryans because they would have been enslaving their own race and that wouldn't make sense.
I need a good redpill on the subject.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasu
youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co
youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty
youtube.com/watch?v=GE2ehGDIpGI&t=6430s
gutenberg.org/ebooks/search/?query=herodotus
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/?utm_term=.4b6e5a8ad691
cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were an empire consisting originally of dark-skinned relatives to Ethiopians who consolidated first the upper Nile valley kingdoms into a crude empire and then downwards into the Nile delta. From that point they formed a complex, comprehensive philosophy that merged all secular and divine phenomenon into one monolithic ideology that survived for three thousand years. As an empire, their territory stretched from peoples and societies raging from dark black, arab, to mediterranean white. These different peoples intermixed regularly through harems and regularly overthrew one dynasty for another.

"Jews" were a creation of the Egyptians. A dedicated slave caste of aggregate, long forgotten bands of nomads and outlanders from the peripheries and fringe brought into Egypt. Much like how niggers were brought in from African and consider themselves "black" instead of Yoruban, Zulu, Khepeli, Angolan, etc. etc. Some blacks are aware of this parallel, hence the claim that they wuz da real israelites (THAS RITE)

The hebrew tribes interbred with the egyptians. Stole their kabalah called the ka ba akh and still those bloodlines live today

Kabbalah is very recent though. It's only about a millennia old, and it was based on Gnosticism. I hate to countersignal a decent post but that's what it is.

Its based on the egyptian ka ba akh

Insecure wh*Teoids will spame their "WE" meme, but the hard truth of the matter is that the Egyptians were always BLACK. The black MOTHER GODDESS created the pure BLACK man out of the strength of her immense melanin. This pure BLACK man is known as KARA BOGA, known to wh*tes as ALLAH. They created the original BLACK race, one of which was a scientist named Yak*b. Out of spite for KARA BOGA, Yak*b created the wh*te race aka neanderthals who populated the caves of Europe. KARA BOGA and his armies took much of the Meditterranean region back from the wh*tes, but it was nearly impossible for them to reach into the northern lands as the wh*te scum were able to spawn from the earth due to Yak*b's black magic.

Now an eternal war is raging for supremacy of the earth between the BLACK MASTER RACE and wh*te scum.

WE WUZ KANGZ WUNCE
E

W
U
Z

K
A
N
G
Z

W
U
N
C
E

All evidence seems to indicate that they were very similar to jews.
If anything the jews might be the closest thing in the modern world to ancient Egyptians.

They were Semites, like all of the early Near East empires. The Jews, or Shasu, were nomads from the Levantine region who became vassalized by the Egyptians. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasu

lol k; hows the weather your side of things today?

WE

I believe with good reason that ancient Egyptians where probably much like modern Egyptians.

They where just another bunch of Sand People, you could say there Kikes because they are closer to them then they are to Aryans or Blacks but that would make as much sense as calling them Arabs.

>stock footage
>conclusive dna evidence

lol

Its more complicated than them being just semites. The further back you go younsee the evidence north africas indigenous people were simply Europeans that fled the ice age. Genetically very similar to Northern Europeans.

Wasn't the dynasty King Tut apart of originally established by Libyan conquerors?

They were arabic, certainly not nords or white in any way. Genetically they are identical to modern Egyptians except for some ~8 percent Sub Saharan admixture from the slave trade and most similar to the modern day Bedouin people who are clearly not white. Anyone telling you otherwise is using meme-tier infographs from aryanhistory1488.blogspot.com. Egyptians are North Africans.

Why are you attempting to obfuscate history?

No. The Eighteenth Dynasty was founded by nativists that overthrew foreign proto-Canaanite conquerors known as the Hyksos (themselves interesting because they titles themselves after Egyptian gods of evil and darkness).

Tut's father created the first monotheistic religion, Atenism, but after Akenaten died, the Egyptian priesthood forced the young Tut to restore traditional Egyptian religion.

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

Egyptians were white.

WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
WOOOOOOAH
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DuDE

>obfuscate history with actual facts and studies

They came from Central Asian pilgrims looking for land and water for their crops and livestock.

You guys ever hear about the Curse of King Tut and how he killed the cucks who pried open his tomb? Even killed their dog. They all thought it was fun and games, but he didn't.

OBESSED

Arabs were isolated to a tiny region in saudi arabia you fool.

>this kills the wewuzer

The serpent headress symbolized Kundalini. When you have it activated, you can kill people with your mind. Your DNA might not be able to handle the power surge, so don't say I didn't warn you.

WE

How cum nigs smell like cocoa-butter and doo doo?

If you read my post and interpret it as "WE" you are mentally retarded.

نعود في الرقيق القفص الخاص بك

You morns isn't it obvious. Look at the pic. In ancient Egypt cats were worshiped but not the dogs. Really makes you think ha. How things changed so drastically, why now dogs are so popular. Answer is obvious. In ancient times Mragas were the lords of the universe. The lived on many planets worshiped by the lesser species. Their minds superior to minds of every other species. But than the war broke out. K'thauri discovered that there is one flaw in supreme minds of Mragas. Mragas minds are so sensitive to everything around them that you can overload them. For example with very fast moving lights. This allowed K'thauri to become new dominant force in the universe. They also installed themselves on Earth former Mraga colony. But Mragas where not defeated they remained on the planed and made peace with K'thauri. They traded to them mind control tech for peace. K'thauri now were also able to use mind control tech. Powerful tool which allows you to change species into slaves over time. Notice how humans are sometimes saying that they care more about animals than other humans. But this is the other topic back to the conflict. Situation on the planet remained stale. K'thauri slowly brainwashed people into loving dogs. However than the cyber age came and Mraga used the new weapon, memetic tech. Virtual images that are spreading like a virus and are brainwashing you into liking the subject of an image. Cat meme for example it;s weird how popular they are isnt'it. However K'thauri were not stale. They quickly replicated the technology and started their own virtual memetic campaign. War between two powers is close once again and reptilians are no more than just a pawns. But what that makes of us.

There was an arab caliphate you retarded fuckwit.

THE BOND HEAVEN-EARTH NOW COMPLETE
CELLS INTERLINKED

What a shitty translation
you are supposed to say

arga l afasak ya abd (go back to your cage, slave)

or
od ela kafasak ayoha el rakik (same but ye old arabic)

OH SHIT ABANDON THREAD

>modern day samples across the ME/North Africa are compared with ancient egyptian samples and they are all similar or identical
>modern day samples from Europe are compared with ancient egyptian samples and they are clearly different
Your bullshit is so easily debunked it's laughable. Not only is your argument not even rooted in science or history, it's just logically so full of holes that you have to make up your own false head canon on the fly to explain.

What is this first one it makes my brain tingle and is too relevant rn

They actually wuz kangz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

while we are at it Zengi=NIGGER. pronounced Zen gee. if you wanna called some chimp a nigger. plural is Zenoog (Zee noo geh)

Its like a documentary about our illusory reality and how the elites manipulate it in order to keep humanity in a perpetual state of fear and ignorance.

they wuz chinese n shit

arabs practically look like niggers, jesus

>ONE single dynasty is the peroid where egypt were the weakest
>now they be kangz n shiet

ok kiddo. OG Egyptians are dead, we are racemixed as fuck by bazzillion invaders+ immigrants across the ages. Most prevalent is of course arabs and turks.
Not me though, proud to have mostly Armenian blood running through my veins

>Egypt was

The original Egyptians were black Africans (pic related) then Egypt was conquered by the Assyrians, then the Assyrians were conquered by the Persians, then the Greeks conquered Egypt from the Persians, then Rome conquered Egypt from the Greeks and finally the Muslim Arabs conquered Egypt from the Romans and control it to this day, Africans originally created Egypt and are the original Egyptians,

I am getting sick of the niggers and I want them dead

when are we going to start killing niggers?

If American Blacks(They are descended from west African Blacks while the conquerors that composed the 25th dynasty came from Nubia IE modern day Sudan.) can say they Wuz Kangz because of that then Whites(Including non-Greeks) should be able to say they Wuz Kangz because of this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynasty

You're a fucking idiot. There is no samples of ancient egyptians because they are dead. Besides testing their royalty.
Do you understand that the Arabs arrived later you retarded fuck? read the egyptian itts posts. You are so fucking dumb.

Most people in Egypt got mummified, not just royals.
They all believed that if their physical bodies were destroyed then their heavenly bodies would be too.

they looked smth like this

Shut up. The point is there were no arabs in ancient egypt. The american is an idiot. Literally anyone that isnt braindead knows this.

>There is no samples of ancient egyptians because they are dead

They also had tentacle faces.

>thinks there is a gene study of ancient egyptians like there is of modern Egyptians
you are so fucking stupid holy shit. Also nice fucking strawman cocksucker still ignoring the fact that Arabs were not in ancient Egypt they came later.

>The American is an idiot.
Feel free to come back when you have an argument.

Look at this painting of an ancient Egyptian pharaoh, does this not look like a black man?

The argument is arabs were not in acient egypt retard. Are you going to just ignore it and troll low iq fool?

nah, we are too diverse to get stamped with one skin tone.
Most of us are light brownish ala rami, there are white (mostly in upper egypt) and slightly dark brown (more prevelant in lower Egypt) then we got the Nubians who are the entry to black skin tone.

That picture isn't particularly detailed but I'll say its probably a rendering of man much like a modern day Egyptian.

This is the hardest kangposting ive seen in years. think its real too

copts are ancient egyptians. at least that is what greeks and copts claim.

>strawman
>literally just quoted his dumbass word for word
Show the flag pajeet

It has all of the elements of the features of a modern Egyptian but the detail isn't that good to capture the finer features typical of them.

Okay let me lay down some shit that people who unironically censor the word whites and Christians wont accept.

>Egypt starts middle-eastern brown
>Has lots of wars with Nubia, further dividing their political separation from the blacks
>Persia arises and takes over Egypt
>Egypt revolts
>Persia beats down Egyptian Revolt
>Persians so mad at them that they end out making an example of Egypt and treat the whole population as slaves
>Macedonia Arises
>Macedonia, beats the living shit out of Persia
>They free Egypt
>Egyptians live under Macedonian rule for a while
>Alexander The Great dies
>Alexander was shit at forethought so he had no inheritance plan for his big ass empire
>His generals split the lands he conquered among themselves
>One takes Egypt
>He is revered as a hero among The Egyptians and creates a Dynasty that has all the Pharaohs people give a shit about
>Greek Pharaohs rule for a long time until Rome takes over and Egyptian Traditional Government ends
>The death of Christ occurs
>One of The Disciples goes to Egypt and founds Coptic Christianity
>Muhammad founds Islam
>Takes over Egypt and much of North Africa
>Christian populations are oppressed with high faith taxes and are prevented from doing some religious customs
>Egypt converts to Islam after it turns out The Crusades couldn't save them
>British take over Egypt in The Colonial rush
>Mainstream information about Egypt is brought to The West
>Slave-Descended Africans see info about Egypt
>Aren't educated enough to know that Egypt is East-African and no slave descend from them because US slaves are West African
>Claim that Egypt is black because Africans are black
>History Books end out changing their cartoon depictions of Egyptians to be black instead of brown to fit mainstream thought
>Generations of kids are taught that their ancestors were ancient civilization builders
>Reality knocks on their door in the form of actual studies
>Blacks get insulted and double down on their beliefs
>WE

ancient people typically turned other races into demons in their mythos. blacks had been in egypt and racial interbreeding in the noble classes caused their collapse

their language is the closest living language but that doesnt make them the same. they got the living fuck raped out of them by the arabs and have large amounts of nigger blood (20 average)

Sandniggers. They are from Africa, but the sandy part. Anyone who says anything else is wrong.

pic related

It contains all the elements typical of the appearance of modern Egyptians, but it isn't particularly detailed and from its lack of detail to one not knowledgeable of what Egyptians look like one could guess its a rendering of a Subsaharan Black Man.

You're leaving out the part in the early 1800's when the we-wuz first started with pseudo-scientist Nordicists and Ashkenazi jews.

Keep telling yourself that if you think that Modern Egyptians look the same as the original ancient Egyptians even though Egypt has been conquered more than any other country in the world by tons of different empires, you are delusional Egypt is literally part of Africa

The ancient Greeks said that the Ancient Egyptians were black same as the Ethiopians who were another ancient African civilization not brown

that's because Arabs are literally Caucasoids mixed with get this... Negroids

Of course they did, compared to a Greek all the middle easterners were dark.
Had they contact with people of The Savannah they'd tell a very different story.

MY FUCKING BRAIN

Chase the cats, pet war now!

>The ancient Greeks said that the Ancient Egyptians were black same as the Ethiopians
you ignorant burger, no wonder le 56% came to be. coca cola level of society burgerland.

The invasions did not replace the population. They simply changed the aristocracy, religion and language. The people are largely the same as they were, although, if we look at a recent study, the modern Egyptians seem to have LESS subsahran DNA than the ancients, who were more closely related to Anatolians, Levantines and Mediterraneans.

The egyptians and Pharaohs were huwhite from Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=GE2ehGDIpGI&t=6430s

All I can say is whatever the theory is, I’m betting $5 that Ancient Astronaut theorists say “yes.”

you mean more sub-saharan dna in the modern people

gutenberg.org/ebooks/search/?query=herodotus

his descriptions of travels in egypt are disputed by esteemed and credible american scientist since early 2000s though. so Herodotus is most likely fake.
but do pay attention what he wrote about circumcision ritual. also pay attention how many times Herodotus mentioned chosen ones.
anytime cultist and supremacists get to have a say in society and international affairs world goes to shit. and gets filled with boot licking retards.

Yea No, I know your selectively presenting pictures and what Egyptians portrayed themselves as is most reminiscent of modern Egyptians.

Genetic studies show that Ancient Egyptians are most closely related to Middle Easterners and modern Egyptians are mostly their descendants though they actually have more Black DNA then the ancient inhabitants.
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/?utm_term=.4b6e5a8ad691
cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

Can you actually produce those Quotes from the Greeks?

You're an idiot we have established that. What I said was Arabs were not in Egypt. You, your strawman is that ancient egyptians were arab. Your initial retarded post said they were "arabic"
Gtfo of here subhuman low iq shit.

The mummies still exist. Most of them look pretty European.

They were definately something like a psuedo european and a psuedo semitic.

I loved this post leaf. Sums it up very well, bravo.

Ramses II was a kike, the nose doesn't lie.

I can offer you GREAT proof. In fact, you can check it out for yourself. If the Ancient Egyptians were Blacks, why hasn’t another great nog empire risen up in it’s place? Why do nogs have the lowest IQ if they are the founders of such a great civilization? Why can they not manage their own countries in Africa, even with foreign aid? Why do they commit the vast majority of crimes in all countries they inhabit?
Surely the Egyptians weren’t at this disgustingly low level.

You don't even know what the word strawman means, kek. I clearly state that they are Arabic, and arabs are not 1 single ethnic group or are you actually that retarded? Learn what the word Arab means retard. You also say there are no DNA samples of ancient egyptians because they are dead. You are either a troll or an actual brainlet
Ancient Egyptians are genetically most similar to and are the ancestors of what would be considered generally "Arab" today just like the Palenstinians, Bedouin, Saudis, and Jordanians are.
>thin lips
>on a mummified corpse

After we kick all the blacks and Semites out of europe can we do the same to Egypt? Seti 1 covered his tomb with depictions of him fighting Nubian on one side and Semites on the other.

2/10 needs more "muh melanin"

The strawman is what you are saying about genes you stupid fuck. Thats a strawman you low iq fool. It's not my argument. You are now trying to make it my argument because you are a dishonest rerard.
I'll say it again for you sunshine Arabs didnt leave Saudi Arabia until Islam was founded. That is why Modern Egyptian has Arabic.
Do you comprehend this? does it register in your rotten meat carcass of a brain?

>their language is the closest living language but that doesnt make them the same
quite possible. i never looked much into it desu.

You're not using the word strawman right at all though.

>The earliest documented use of the word "Arab" to refer to a people appears in the Kurkh Monoliths, an Akkadian language record of the ninth century BC Assyrian conquest of Aram, which referred to Bedouins of the Arabian Peninsula under King Gindibu, who fought as part of a coalition opposed to Assyria.

>Herodotus refers to the Arabs in the Sinai, southern Palestine, and the frankincense region (Southern Arabia). Other ancient Greek historians like Agatharchides, Diodorus Siculus and Strabo mention Arabs living in Mesopotamia (along the Euphrates), in Egypt (the Sinai and the Red Sea), southern Jordan (the Nabataeans), the Syrian steppe and in eastern Arabia (the people of Gerrha). Inscriptions dating to the 6th century BCE in Yemen include the term "Arab"

Are you saying the Ancient Greek historians were liars brainlet? Show your flag, pajeet.

Everybody looked the same as they do now.

The jews of today are moreorless gooks like in turkey