Not even a visit by perfection could save it

Has there been a more disappointing show this year than Brave Witches?

Sanya a cute

I can't say I was very disappointed. More optimistic for its potential than what showed up, sure. But I'm not taken aback by a military show being held back by production committees in the era of kancolles and haifuris. I enjoyed it for what it did well and the rest was largely inoffensive.

The only thing I was disappointed with was the CG honestly. But now that I know it's been promptly fixed everything is all good.

Can't wait for the extra episode.

You can't save something what don't need saving.

Brave Witches was good, have issues but still good.

It just looked like crap, the rest was OK.

I barely remember the names of the 502nd, but the 501st were a lot more memorable. Only Brave Witch that was alright was lesbian wine senpai.

I'd rather forget this honestly. Hikari and her dumbfuck onee-san ruined the series. Should've just been about the 502nd and that's it.

It was okay once I lowered my expectations.

CG was pretty bad, though.

The Slav is love.

Nah, can't get much more disappointing than Brave Witches.
How sad that after being gone so long, the anime's comeback season was essentially a retread of the first season except objectively worse in just about every conceivable way. Hikari wasn't very likable and detracted from exploring the rest of the 502nd, the Neuroi battles were CGI infested and poorly choreographed, and the fanservice was largely nonexistent. In other words, basically every charm point of the franchise was squandered.
How heartbreaking that instead of the love reviving, the love became deader than ever.

Wake me up when atahuta's doujin finally gets scanned.

best girl

Way too much focus on the main trio and awful CG. It wasn't that bad in overall, but at the same time is hard to believe the people behind it are for most part the same as behind the first two seasons, OVAs and movie.

Too bad she's French.

>atahuta
God bless him. Fucking bless him.

>large insertion
>stomach deformation
MUH

BUT MY VANILLA

I understand you lad.

Those tits are a turn off though.

Can she use her magic to heal herself?

From what?

which witch would you let whip your dick?

Minor bleeding, tears, bruises, that sort of thing.

Holy shit I didn't know that they made a Strike Witches spinoff

I don't care for his stomach bulges, looks too much like violent fisting.

>large insertion
>stomach deformation

Gundam IBO

There it it, I said it

I'd those to Madoka if given the chance.

the finn was cute